Iori yagami
  Baby Beauty
View Results

baby_beauty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:40 pm
Laura "ok."

Laura then followed trunks to where ever he might take her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:52 am
Sensing Trunks approaching Nappa turned and faced them. With a smirk, he asked, "You here for a battle, son of my best friend?"  

Kai Bogard

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Dende snapped out of his trance.
"Oh! OK! Sure Goku!" Dende stuttered.

He then smirked again.
We'll be there soon he transmitted to his "master".

"Good!"The ominous figure sneered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:38 pm
Grasping Dende's hand, Goku used instant transmission and warped right to the lookout.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:06 pm
Bardock said "Yeah...But when I found all of you guys..you were..dead..." "I don't like to recall that memory.. It makes me think of Tora too much.." Bardock looked back and scanned for Kakkarot's power level not finding it on the planet, growling a bit he sighed and said "Now where did that second brat of mine dissappear to?"

Bardock was a bit bored after listening to Celipa discuss wedding plans with Tora, and the others..

Bardock walked into the room, and found an old photo album hidden under the bed checking it and finding old pictures of Raditz as a baby, with his wife... How he missed her.. It was then Bardock thought of suitable revenge.. He'd take some of Raditz's baby pictures and blackmail him with them..

Raditz stood guard over Andy, and kept him comfortable but was a little bored, and tried to look for Kakkarot, but his ki wasn't on the planet anymore. Raditz muttered to himself "Damn..Kakkarot's gone again.." Raditz looked to Andy and said "Andy.. Maybe we should go and find Nappa and challange him or something.. I'm bored.."

Tora watched Bardock and Celipa for awhile before watching Vegeta's daughter and Bardock's grandson enjoy each other's company.. and walked out.. seeing Celipa discuss wedding plans.. He snickered a bit seeing His friend walk out bored.. He couldn't blame Bardock for being bored..

Panbunkin sat against the wall not having something to say at the moment, wondered what Tora or Bardock was up to, but Topeto was busy looking at everybody else.. They looked happy.. The two of them well never said much to each other except when they were around Tora, Celipa or Bardock.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Vegeta now satisfactorily full, belched decently and then said to Dee, "Let's go mingle with everyone. I am in the mood for casual socializing. Yes, its not like me, but oh well. Maybe Kakkorat had something going when he made friends on earth."

Dee giggled. She liked this sudden change in Vegeta. She nodded and said, "Okay. You lead the way."

Vegeta smirked and said, "Ya know, Dee, I love the way you allow me to lead. Its as if you really do understand my way of things."

Dee replied, "Well, you are superior to me and always will be. I may be queen now, but that's only because I married you. And, besides... you deserve respect. Oh, by the way, just so you know, Kakkorat went to earth for a bit. I can sense his energy there."

Vegeta shrugged and said, "So? Since when have I cared for Kakkorat?"

Dee laughed at this and replied, "That is true. I just thought you should know in case your subjects ask you. Its a way to wow them with your brillaince."

Vegeta nodded grinning big time. He kissed Dee not caring who was lookin' and said, "You certainly are filled with great surprises."

Smiling, Dee spotted Bardock, Raditz and Andy approaching an unsuspecting Nappa. She giggled. She whispered to Vegeta, "I wonder if Nappa will turn around."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:42 pm
Dende sighed a sigh a relief. He was so glad to be back home on the Lookout. In all honesty, being around all those Saiyans made him nervous!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:03 pm
Kakkorat looked to Dende and asked, "Aren't we going to say hi to Piccolo?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:35 pm
Dende smirked. "Of course!", he grinned. "I'm sure Piccolo will be very pleased to see you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:16 am
Blushing, Trunks answered, "Actually, Nappa, I want you to meet somebody. Her name is Laura."  

william-tyler

Kai Bogard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:33 am
Nappa gave a laugh and said, "Well, well, well... she's pretty, but, can she fight is what I wanna know."

Throwing a punch at Laura in playfulness, Nappa hoped that Laura was strong enough to be his equal.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:31 pm
Laura "yeah i can fight."

Laura punched back a little harder then nappa did but just enough to show him that she wasnt weak even though she hit him lightly  

baby_beauty

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:58 am
(Since Kai Bogard has died, I am going to replace Nappa)

Nappa said, "Well, how about a sparring match then? ha ha ha. I love a good fight. If you don't get killed, then I will marry you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:05 am
Laura "yeah sure. i love a good fight"

Laura then waited for nappa to make the first move  

baby_beauty

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:06 pm
Nappa grinned as he knew she didn't believe in "ladies first". So, obliging by Laura's request, Nappa threw an energy blast at her.
"Bomber DX!" he shouted.  
Cartoons!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces