16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 pm
Trussardi
lilchibiusa
Trussardi
Hello, I'm Trussardi. You can also call me Truss or Trussy. I've been on Gaia since 06 but jumped accounts last year after numerous technical difficulties I experienced with it [but never with my mules] resulted in me believing that there's some corrupted data with it.

I live in California and am an ex-video game tester [no, it's not as cool as it sounds] that now works with the elderly. I think HTML is a fun toy and am an editor with a manga scanlation group that does Hetalia doujinshi [and some others I'm interested in.] My other big hobby involves cooking to the extent that use my journal here to store recipes. I will buy any video/computer game that has words like "Shin Megami Tensei" or "Civilization" in the title.

I have a wide range of interests and will talk about almost anything, but please no PMs to chat me up about the book-which-shall-never-be-named with its sparkly fake vampires and exploding equally fake werewolves. If you can do that, we can be virtual BFFs. I'd rather discuss the awesomeness that is the silent movie Nosferatu.

I KNOW YOU!!!!! xd I've seen you post on Malomy's profile many times while I was posting on it. blaugh I kind of stalked your posts from last night when I saw you here. I hope you don't mind. I'm a huge Hetalia fan too, but that screen shot with Prussia was even above my level of fandom! I'm going to try to go as Chibi Hetalia at the next anime con I attend. I think it's amazing that you do scanlations. I think that's one of the coolest things ever! I also think it's amazing that you love playing with HTML. I've been playing with it since middle school! xd (Can you tell I'm geeking out right now?) lol I've never seen Nosferatu, but I did read Dracula. heart I think that the two of us are going to get along VERY well. heart

If you saw that screen shot, then you saw a snippet of the scanlation that I'm currently working on [which is US/UK.] I'm just the editor. My favorite characters are actually America and England/UK, but if I'm going to have mini Hetalia characters invading my desktop's vital regions, then it has to be Prussia.

As for the awesomeness that is Nosferatu, you get cookie points for recognizing that it's based on Dracula. Part of why I think it is so great is that it manages to have a gloomy atmosphere to it even though it is a silent movie. A lot of modern "horror" movies just fail epically in that area.

I saw a little bit of Nosferatu when my brother was streaming it off of Netflix, but I don't exactly have access to his 360, so I never got to watch all of it. I'll see if I can find it online. America is one of my favorites too! I bought a little America change purse at Anime Weekend Atlanta. I love all the characters, so it's hard to pick just one favorite. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:32 pm
Salve! I am Aakosir. Please do not call me Aako. Kosi is fine if you don't feel like typing the other three letters... I am 19, soon to be 20 in November. The 26th to be precise. I am a mother and a wife. I currently live in SC, but will be moving to FL then possibly NC or CA or AR or even Japan. I like PURPLE! animals, art, tattoos, piercings, kids, music, furries, warm days and cold nights, rain, dancing, horse back riding, martial arts {I took Hap Ki Do for 6 months then couldn't afford it sad }, writing, reading, anime/manga {duh}, languages, um.... yea. Dislike users, posers, whores, cheaters, drugs, alcohol, smoking, snow, the cold, bad drivers, bad people in general... I normally do not jump to conclusions about people unless I have that certain feeling about them. I try to give second chances. I have been on Gaia since '06, but have lost those accounts because I forgot the passwords... I still know the names though.... Hm... I'll have to find a good picture of me and my husband and daughter.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 pm
Welcome Aakosir! We're glad to have you here! I hope that you will enjoy this guild as much as I do. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:43 pm
I'm IEditYourWorld, or you can call me Edit for short, whichever suits your fancy. I am a 25 year old wedding videographer and video editor for a company called Complete Music and Video, and I have a passion for all things cinematic. I have been working for the St. Louis, MO branch of Complete for 2 years, and I adore the job to bits. Sadly, I only get work based on when they need me, therefore I work a full time job at a crappy call center for AAA. It's a paycheck, and something to help me save up for camera equipment.

Aside from my love for video, I am an avid reader, a wife of 2 years, a lover of a variety of art forms, a furry, a literate written role player, an owner of three lovable stray cats, and a dedicated house keeper. I am several other things combined, but you'll just have to get to know me to find out all about me!

Good to meet you.
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:31 pm
IEditYourWorld
I'm IEditYourWorld, or you can call me Edit for short, whichever suits your fancy. I am a 25 year old wedding videographer and video editor for a company called Complete Music and Video, and I have a passion for all things cinematic. I have been working for the St. Louis, MO branch of Complete for 2 years, and I adore the job to bits. Sadly, I only get work based on when they need me, therefore I work a full time job at a crappy call center for AAA. It's a paycheck, and something to help me save up for camera equipment.

Aside from my love for video, I am an avid reader, a wife of 2 years, a lover of a variety of art forms, a furry, a literate written role player, an owner of three lovable stray cats, and a dedicated house keeper. I am several other things combined, but you'll just have to get to know me to find out all about me!

Good to meet you.
IEditYourWorld

Welcome! Being a wedding photographer sounds like a fun job. biggrin It's too bad you can't do it all the time. Oh! And I'm a huge cat person too. xd I hope you enjoy our guild! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:32 am
Hi! I am Amigurumi Queen, or just Queen for short. 50+ mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend.
Like: crocheting, knitting, woodworking, games, puzzles, mystery and romance novels, anime, honesty, music, homemade food,...etc.
Dislike: tobacco use, bad drivers, rudeness, liars, thieves, ....etc.

New to gaia. Found guild through forums on crocheting/knitting.
Are you still accepting new members? My daughter is interested.

Have a great day! biggrin  

Amigurumi Queen

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 am
Amigurumi Queen
Hi! I am Amigurumi Queen, or just Queen for short. 50+ mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend.
Like: crocheting, knitting, woodworking, games, puzzles, mystery and romance novels, anime, honesty, music, homemade food,...etc.
Dislike: tobacco use, bad drivers, rudeness, liars, thieves, ....etc.

New to gaia. Found guild through forums on crocheting/knitting.
Are you still accepting new members? My daughter is interested.

Have a great day! biggrin

Welcome! I'm a knitter too! heart

We're still accepting new members. We're just not actively searching anymore. But, your daughter is more than welcome to join us! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:06 pm
Actually lilchibiusa, I'm a videographer, not a photographer. Don't feel too bad though. I get that a lot. I've also been called a camera man, camera chick, video-ographer (where the extra O comes from is beyond me), and on one occasion I received a comment along the lines of "you've got boobs and a camera, so this could get interesting" from a marine at a wedding reception. Yeah.....

Videographer.
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

little Mira Inazuma

14,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:14 am
Gaian Name - little Mira Inazuma
Gaia nickname - Mira *EDIT - changed to "Ina", for within this guild sweatdrop *
Gaian since - 11/09/2003
Age - 25ish
Birthday - see profile
likes - various (see 'interest tags' list in profile)
dislikes - poor heating in my apartment, being left out of the loop, eating octopus, etc.
Current location - Japan

* EDIT - "Ina" in Japanese is 異な 【いな】 (adj-pn) strange; odd; unusual*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 am
@Edit - That's terrible! rofl I can't believe that someone would say something to you like that! rofl

@Ina - You're living in Japan? That's so cool! xd Do you mind my asking why you're living there?  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm
Epcot Illuminations
Dislike: Universal studios orlando, ignorant people, people not respecting other's opinions, people who automatically think that people who live in New York live in NYC.
Want to live in the next 2-3 years: Florida

A few extra things:

-Don't come up to me acting all smart when you don't know facts, I am someone who loves to debate

-I am a musician and will be trying to get a record deal through Disney Records

-I don't like people who think just because I am under 18 that I am automatically immature and act like a teen. In fact I hate people my own age. I can't stand them. I prefer to be around adults when I can be and a select few friends who are my age or a year older.

-I hate drama, and get angered when people have drama

-I can't wait to graduate high school this year.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 pm
I'm Hioni-Neko~ Nice't'meetchya!
Nickname - Granny
Age - 19
Born - Oct. 10th
Likes - Writing, Reading, Roleplaying, Drawing, Mythology, Crispin Freeman, Vic Mignogna Anime, Manga, Bamboo Plants, Tea, Shimiji, TicTac Boxes and Chocolate Oranges. I also like Foxes and gore sometimes... But magical girl and fairy-tales too~ Also... Somehow... When sucked into the Bleach phase... Outa all those fine boys I ended up liking Kenpachi Freaking Zaraki.... O__o
Dislikes - I more than Dislike those giant Grasshoppers... I also don't like real butterfly's though the pretty art ones are nice... I don't like bugs in general really... But I'll put up with them if there's someone else who is more afraid of them than I am.
Picture - I'll have to find a current one... somewhere XD So I'll stick it in here later 'kay? ^__^  

Hioni-Neko

Tipsy Werewolf

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little Mira Inazuma

14,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:59 am
lilchibiusa
@Ina - You're living in Japan? That's so cool! xd Do you mind my asking why you're living there?

Sorry I didn't subscribe to this introductions form and didn't realize you commented and asked a question. Sorry for the delay.

Yes, I'm living in Japan. Thank you, it is cool around here too this time of year. rofl (Pun intended)

I'm living in Japan, because I'm currently working here as an Assistant English Teacher (otherwise known as an AET or ALT). I've been working/living here since July of 2008. heart 4laugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:13 pm
little Mira Inazuma
lilchibiusa

Sorry I didn't subscribe to this introductions form and didn't realize you commented and asked a question. Sorry for the delay.

Yes, I'm living in Japan. Thank you, it is cool around here too this time of year. rofl (Pun intended)

I'm living in Japan, because I'm currently working here as an Assistant English Teacher (otherwise known as an AET or ALT). I've been working/living here since July of 2008. heart 4laugh 3nodding

That's so cool! xd I've been thinking about trying that out. I've heard about the JET program, and how they want native English speakers teaching English in Japan. I don't know how I would be able to afford it right now, but that is definitely something that I would be interested in doing. Do you have any tips on how to get started?

@Hioni - Welcome! I'm glad you joined us! Don't be ashamed of being a Zaraki fan! He's uber cool! It's nice to have another anime nut around! I would have to say that my favorite Bleach character would have to be Ishida. I have a thing for guys with glasses. xd  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

dewshine_angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:28 pm
Hioni-Neko
I'm Hioni-Neko~ Nice't'meetchya!
Nickname - Granny
Age - 19
Born - Oct. 10th
Likes - Writing, Reading, Roleplaying, Drawing, Mythology, Crispin Freeman, Vic Mignogna Anime, Manga, Bamboo Plants, Tea, Shimiji, TicTac Boxes and Chocolate Oranges. I also like Foxes and gore sometimes... But magical girl and fairy-tales too~ Also... Somehow... When sucked into the Bleach phase... Outa all those fine boys I ended up liking Kenpachi Freaking Zaraki.... O__o
Dislikes - I more than Dislike those giant Grasshoppers... I also don't like real butterfly's though the pretty art ones are nice... I don't like bugs in general really... But I'll put up with them if there's someone else who is more afraid of them than I am.
Picture - I'll have to find a current one... somewhere XD So I'll stick it in here later 'kay? ^__^

Eeekkk I hate giant grasshoppers too!! They sit on vinyl siding and then fly off and attack you as you're walking by!! stressed gonk  
Ye Olde Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff