Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:19 am
Question answered, and thus withdrawn. Thaaaanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 am
[+Katch+]
uhmmmm, so i got a big ol lion as a secret santa kinda thing last year...
no cert for him or anything, i'm not sure what happened with that .__.

but i still have the picture n all~

halp?

There is an image request thread here.

Just use the form and request to know who the colorist is, and if you could have the lion's cert. Someone should come along and answer you, or at least tell you who colored it. If you know who colored it, then just post in that colorist's certing thread with the form them have, and check their cert drop offs for your cert to be delivered.

Keeping track of your lion's images and other misc. information is your own responsibility, not the shops, fyi. If you're wondering what to do with what you have, well, you can always hang out around the shop and try to get some rp. xD A lot of people make up journals too, to keep track of their information.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 am

I feel like I've seen something about this someplace, but I don't recall and I cann't find it.

If a female is bred with a random rogue, which halves the number of offspring, does having 10 RPs still add an extra cub?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 am
Yes 3nodding I don't believe there's any case where you can't use 10 RPs to get an extra cub.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 am
Oooh, awesomes. I hoped that might be it. Now it's just a matter of whether I'm paitent enough to get there XD

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 am
xD Good luck/have fun <3  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 pm

So I recently found out about this thing with customs that, if it's not completed within a month of being accepted, the price is cut in half. Does this apply to the Secret Santa boxes too? Because it's February, and I know a few people whose boxes are still closed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 pm
I can't be certain, but I'm going to hazard a guess and say no. Secret Santa boxes were semi-customs and offered through an event completely separate to customs.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 am

I think there's only one colorist left opening her boxes, and she said she has stuff she owes, so I'm sure she's opening boxes as soon as she can. :>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:04 pm
Kay, so, going over it, there's a 25% chance of each thing happening, so we'd like a clarification:

If a Cheeton and Leotah were to breed, what would they make? And, would they be able to have two cheetah custom-ins, as I've seen with other litters? O:

Polette
Crew

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:23 am
A Cheeton x Leotah breeding would produce: Cheetah, Cheeton, Leotah, Leopon.

So yes, you would be able to have two cheetah custom-ins.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 pm
Kay so Question

I won a familiar in the christmas event thingamagig xD i asked there but noone answered so.

Is there a place to go to get familiars certed? Or do familiars not get certed on their own?  

Cyren of the Sea

Dangerous Hunter

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Yup, familiars can be certed on their own! All certings take place in this subforum.
Each colorist has their own certing thread, so all you need to do is find out who colored your familiar,
then fill out a certing form in that colorist's certing thread. :3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:56 pm
Oh great!=3 ... and how do i find out who colored it?

/newb  

Cyren of the Sea

Dangerous Hunter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Okay, here's one... When two SoA in different prides have a litter, if the litter splits even partially between the parents(Say, 4 cubs, 3 go with Mom to Pride A, 1 to Pride B with dad), how does that work for the cubs' certing that goes with Dad...? oO  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games