Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Peace, Love and...Doughnuts?? (Vash and Malloren) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:57 pm
She took the two measuring spoons and set down the TBS. "Easy way to tell the difference...though TBS and TSP look sort of the same, they stand for tablespoon and teaspoon. The B in TBS stands for the 'ble' in tablespoon. No b, then it's teaspoon." Malloren glanced at the thermometer again and pulled it out before lowering the flame slightly. "Alright...now I need you two sprinkle the 2 and a half teaspoons of yeast over the water here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Vash nodded and smiled, "I'm learning quite a bit today." He took the spoon she showed him and then dipped it into the yeast. He sprinkled the 2 spoons and then looked confused, "How do you do half?"  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:14 pm
"Mmm..." Malloren glanced at him as she went to the counter with all the cooking ingredients. "Eyeball it." The feline grinned and picked up the cup measurements, scooping one up of flour.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:39 pm
Vash nodded and placed what he hoped was half into the spoon. He poured it in and then smiled at Malloren, "What's next?" He never realized how much work it was to make the thing he loved so much...doughnuts.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:00 pm
"Well..." She quickly scanned the directions. "We wait until the yeast makes it bubble, then add the flour and stirr it." Malloren edged toward the pot. "This is a pretty difficult recipe."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:13 pm
Vash nodded, "If it doesn't turn out, at least we had fun and got to know each other better." He flashed a big smile at her. She was too pretty, at least he thought.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:02 pm
She lightly blushed again and nodded, ducking her head slightly as if to hide behind her midnight hair. "Y-yeah...if nothing else." She smiled went she saw a few bubbles form and walked back over to the flour to pour it in. "Would you like do to the honors of stirring?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:58 pm
Vash smiled at her blush, girls were always so pretty when blushing. Vash nodded happily, "Yeah! I will so do that!" He took the spoon and slowly stirred, he kept looking up at Malloren to make sure he was doing it right.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:30 pm
She nodded "That looks good. Just keep stirring until it is nice and smooth." The female then put in 10 tablespoons of butter and 2/3 cups of sugar into a bowl, picking up a blender and turning it slowly into a very creamy mix.

OOC: I'm reading over the directions and... xd yeah, this is only gonna get harder  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:37 pm
((Well, if it gets too complicated we can just fast forward. LOL))

Vash nodded and continued to stir. He was watching it to see when it was smooth. How would he know what smooth was. "How smooth?" He figured she would know, she knew alot about cooking.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:46 pm
"When you cannot tell that the flour was anything else but a liquid." Malloren spoke with a slight smile. Keeping one hand on a blender she reached over and cracked an egg into the bowl.

OOC: Lol, sounds good. I actually think this is going quite well considering malls personality  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:56 pm
((Lol, yeah! xp Quite cute.))

"Oh, ok, I get it!" He smiled and went back to stirring. He looked at it closely, a little too closely..."Ouch." Vash stood back up, rubbing his face. It was rather hot by the water. He would have known that, but well he wasn't thinking.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:58 pm
She put the blender on pause for a moment while she cracked another egg into the bowl. Malloren glanced at Vash and the slight smile turned into a grin, almost chuckling. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:09 pm
Vahs rubbed his face and looked over at Malloren. "Yup, I'm fine." He had a bit of red on his face, showing his embarressment. He then went back to the stirring, "Hey, I think it's smooth!" He said with a delighted smile.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:27 pm
"Great!" She turned back on the blender, making it smooth again before breaking in the last egg. "Now cover it with plastic to let the dough rise."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff