Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Neko Lavinia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:24 am
If it were my boyfriend I KNOW what I'd do. Pounce and cuddle him till he's a purring kitty puddle in my lap. If it were anyone else I knew I'd probably try to pet them. If it was a stranger I'd just point and go 'catgirl/boy! SWEET!'

Now if I were to become a neko I'd be testing my climbing ability.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:15 pm
id treat them like a normal personexept it might take me a couple hours of seeing them to get over the shock unless i became icatboy id flip like crazy  

ShadowAngel-DragonServent

Jdd645

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:04 pm
I'd pull a Kagome, ears. I can't help it, There so kawaii, I have to touch, after that yeah I'll be cool about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:09 pm
I'd treat a catgirl/catboy the same as anyone else...
Except they'd probably receive a helluva lot of affection from me... I'm a snuggly critter by nature, and I'd be even more so with a neko around! whee heart  

EvFaerAshlynn

Silver_Hinoki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:58 pm
i'd probably pet them or glomp them more then usual!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:14 am
If it were some one I knew, I'd treat them the same - other than make new wise creacks about him. (my friends and I do it to eachother already)
If it were a stranger, it would depend. If they're acting normal enough, I'd probably go and talk to them and ask what every one else probably would ask. Where did you come from? Are there more of you? How did you become a catperson? and other questions.  

RazorTim

xroad-to-the-dawnx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:49 am
I would just treat them the same i think, except a lot more hugging biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:59 am
Hmmmm, I couldn't treat them like normal person.

How would I be able to not petting her? I dont pet normal people.

Except that, yeah pretty much the same way.  

CathieMithra

Rosiel Leonhart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:41 am
I would try, but I doubt I could. Things that cute just can't be treated normally. There would most likely be a lot more smexy huggles involved, even if I didn't know them!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:57 am
well what about if the person is self-conscious about their ears and hate if you even see them because they believe that you would make fun of them... im sure that i would give them space and wait for them to open up -_- ^_^  

Zero Enza 88

Kuroy13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:59 pm
If a girl i knew became a catgirl(if she was hot)
i would bring my catnip with me to school ^w^
that or just rub it all over me heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:08 am
I would treat that person normally; like a person, not like a cat.  

StephNyan

Xibastet

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:02 am
id prolly treat them better than a human XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:55 am
I treat them like a person like I do to everyone I know ^^  

XXNEKOCHAN101XX

SHIBIT0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:13 am
Lady Numa
If it was a girl I would treat her the same way as how I treat my friends now and if it was a boy... RAPE THE SMEXY NEKO!! <33

nekos rock nekos rock nekos rock just as hard as SOAD XD

i have my very own cat ears and tail... so im a neko in real life yeah me emo kitty =^_^=

but if my friend was a neko or someone i just met was that treat them like a loving friend like i do to every one else nd if they were a girl try to be with her nd love her nd proctect her nd always be by her side to let her know that i would love her always....... if any neko women on here are single there is a single emo kitty looking for a gf by the way XD  
Catgirl Fans United

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff