Yeah any beauty tips? or tips to get skinny? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Brigita Augyte

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:42 am
people say im super skinny... im not i weigh 98 and if you think i am umm here is how i do it... i skateboard and i play basket ball--- sports, when your having fun while runnin or sumtin you'll get skinnier
i eat A LOT though..... sweatdrop i have to clean and the most that im watching tv is about two hrs and thats it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:00 am
well I have never had problem wih my weight.
but I do know some tips how to lose some kilos

1. eat: ( be sure to eat the same time every day)
Breakfast
fruit or someting small and healty
lunch not to much just so dont feel hungry
fruit or something healty
dinner something light
the again some fruit or something healty.

2. walking is the best way to lose fat!! use the same tempo for 40 min

3. taking hot baths are also a way to lose fat and getting your skin all smooth and silky ^^

4. you dont need to go to a gym just to do sit-ups right

5. talk to your mom that you want more healty food. (even if it is near impossible)

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ants In Your Pants

Big Lover

16,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:14 am
Brigita Augyte
people say im super skinny... im not i weigh 98 and if you think i am umm here is how i do it... i skateboard and i play basket ball--- sports, when your having fun while runnin or sumtin you'll get skinnier
i eat A LOT though..... sweatdrop i have to clean and the most that im watching tv is about two hrs and thats it

O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:25 am
it really, really helps to eat just what you need. So breakfast, then an apple, lunch, then a cookie with less fat and then normal dinner and don't eat after 8 o'clock in the evening. I heard that really works and here in the Netherlands there's a book about dieting and that says the same. The magical trick is to not get yourself starving but just eat what your body needs. So don't eat candy's, cookies, ice creams etc. and then it will work.
Also walk a bit and eat 2x fruits a day and 200gram vegetables a day is something that is really good for your body. And about fruits, raspberrys are the best fruits ever cause they have a lots of vitamines in it.

Naybee

Error45748397523498

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:53 am
You don't need a gym to work out, any movement is helpful. Try walking around your neighboorhood, Sit ups, stomach crunches. Not great but helpful. I only weigh about 95lbs =X But i don't eat alot, dun starve myself, just don't eat alot. But healthy food is better than fatty food. Try to limit yourself when eating fatty foods, eat more of the healthier foods. And snacking through out the day is kinda bad habit too, try to keep it a regular 3 meals, breakfast largest. 3nodding Hope it helped some sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:59 am
Ants In Your Pants
Brigita Augyte

O_o

what? Did i say something wrong? sweatdrop  

Brigita Augyte

EZ Cheeze

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I have this minor problem.
I walk a lot. In fact, I walk everywhere. I play a lot of DDR(Dance Dance Revolution). I do eat a fair amount of sugar, but for the most part, it's all fruits, vegetables, and some meat here and there.
I'm used to weighing about 125lbs. Now, I weigh 140lbs.
I have gotten a tiny bit taller, and my boobs did grow...But not enough to cause that much of a difference in my weight.
I've always hated my stomach but I've never been able to do anything about it. A lot of the exercises that are recommended are really bad on my back.
I've always had a bad back, but now there are broken bones that are just making it worse.
Does anyone know anything else that can help? I've been trying to eat breakfast as much as I can, but I really don't have time for the most part.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:41 am
poison-eva
You know something that helps a lot is that you must have a light dinner (such as a salad or fruit) that really does help. ^^u

light dinner but eat lunch
lunch you can work off, most people east dinner late, and a large meal and then sleep.
xoxo
`lissie  

PurrPuerilPurr

PurrPuerilPurr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:43 am
EZ Cheeze

So I have this minor problem.
I walk a lot. In fact, I walk everywhere. I play a lot of DDR(Dance Dance Revolution). I do eat a fair amount of sugar, but for the most part, it's all fruits, vegetables, and some meat here and there.
I'm used to weighing about 125lbs. Now, I weigh 140lbs.
I have gotten a tiny bit taller, and my boobs did grow...But not enough to cause that much of a difference in my weight.
I've always hated my stomach but I've never been able to do anything about it. A lot of the exercises that are recommended are really bad on my back.
I've always had a bad back, but now there are broken bones that are just making it worse.
Does anyone know anything else that can help? I've been trying to eat breakfast as much as I can, but I really don't have time for the most part.

yoga
i got a DVD at Borders of Yoga for $14.
there are sections, i am skinny but i did not like my tummy, and now i like it.
xoxo
`lissie  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:46 am
have a small sip of water after every bite if you MUST have a large dinner.
your body doesn't realize it's full until 20minutes AFTER it's full.
the water fills you up and you know faster when you've had too much.
don't do a diet, they never work unless you are dedicated or going drastic. (--- to a vegetarian you will lose weight, but a picky eater to a veggie not a big difference)
take a walk, 30minutes a day, i do not include yoga (daily before school) as my 30minutes.
and i live in Buffalo, where in the middle of April i have about 5ft of snow...so i play DDR...a lot.
just do the simple things.
xoxo
`lissie  

PurrPuerilPurr

PurrPuerilPurr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:49 am
Beauty
put foundation on your eye lids to make your eyeshadow last longer, and it won't smudge as easily.
and on your lips, then put on some moisturizer, but let it sit for a few minutes or it's ucky. and after the moisturizer (chapstik, lip baulm...) then put on your lipstick.
the Morbid Makeup at Hot Topic, their eye smudge is REALLY good, but a pain in the a** to get off.
drink green and white tea, the antioxidants clear out your system and you will notice a slight change in your skin.
i drink the tea, and then do a face mask and add the rest of the tea bag into the mask.
hope that helped
xoxo
`lissie  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:16 pm
I used to be fat, well fatter. I mean I'm not fat but I wish I was like one of those super-skinny people. But not like anorexic. Just close xD tight jeans look better >_>
anyway I play water polo (but maybe you shouldn't it takes a lot of work @_@ and if you play it too long you can start looking like a guy xDDD)
swimming is REALLY good I think.
I hafta swim and I think it's fun. Unless you don't know how.
Then just eat cereal ._.;
idk xD
I'm not skinny either  

x_Electric no miko_x

fatpinkie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:34 am
I lost weight. I want to die now mad
Don't do liposuction.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:32 am
you'll probably won't do this but, you could become a vegetarian. i am, and you have less chance on heart problems or cancer.you'll also lose weight.Being vegetarian also helps alot to control how much you eat.Search for a sport you really like, i did'nt do any sports , but i'm going for irish dancing.  

Racookie

Sheri_Insane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:48 am
Well, I've never been what anyone would call fat but i've had t loose weight plenty times. I dont know what I am in pounds as you guys seem to put it in so i'll just use stones.

And take into account, im from the UK, so i know some countries have a difference of opinion of what skinny and fat is.
But the largest i've ever been was a size 12 weighing at about 10st. That was like before christmas. (The only thing i hate about xmas lol...all the eating xd )
So i bought this workout DVD and ate healthily. I ate things like Salads with some form of meat...chicken mostly. Wholemeal pasta is good and you can put anything you like into it as long as its not too big or if its low fat. Take into account that eating healthily doesnt have to be boring. I now weigh about 8 st 12 and im a size 8-10. I'd like to loose more and get down to just a size 8 (UK size) but i'm well on my way to my goal. So either get a workout DVD or go out for a walk if, like me, you hate running all the time. Or even put on your fav music and exercise to it, starting from 20 mins a day. It helps.
People who asy loosing weight is boring just make it like that because they cant be bothered to put proper efffort into it.
The DVD i'd recommend is Vicky Entwistle's WOW DVD. She dropped from a size 16 to a size 6 within a few months...
Just dont overdo it otherwise you can get ill.
Hope this helps and sorry it's a bit long.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff