Submit

angelfaceamy

Hilarious Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:22 am
i know i wish it would warm up again people in the detroit area dont know how to drive on icey roads. well atleast over here in the inkster area they dont. so it needs to warm up so the idiots can start driving normal again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:20 am
angelfaceamy
i know i wish it would warm up again people in the detroit area dont know how to drive on icey roads. well atleast over here in the inkster area they dont. so it needs to warm up so the idiots can start driving normal again.

Drive normal...HAHAHAHA. People drive like failures when it rains outside. So sad.  

Flash Jonzz

angelfaceamy

Hilarious Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:15 am
true no one around here knows how to drive almost forgot they all get their licenses from kmart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:15 pm
Honestly I dont mind the snow.. but it is definately the wind that makes me angry.. Waiting outside for like 10 minutes when its freezing outside.. Im so glad it'll be all over in 4 months ^ ^  

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

My Ass Wins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:16 pm
Cold here in Hartland.

Yup.

As in everywhere else.

Yup.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:21 pm
yeah...Hopefully when i wake up tomarrow there wont be frozen ice on the ground.. I know its just there to trip me and give me a fricken heart attack evil  

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

cayleighjune

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:59 pm
Just got more snow today at Central. And it's still cold. I try to stay inside when I can (yay for no Friday classes!).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:07 am
blegh, I get to clear 3 inches of snow off my car this morning.  

fratersang

ariadne1031
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:51 pm
Kalamazoo County is scheduled for another 6-10 inches of lake effect snow tonight. This sucks royally!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:25 am
Yoshikuni Ishimaru
wxgirl
But lake effect snow is so much fun ^_^

Also the lakes do actually keep us warmer than we should be in the winter.

I don't understand xp

Oh well until the lakes freeze over ... it take a long time for the lakes to to cool down before land / air temperature. And slowly that warmth gets advected and works as a buffer for colder air. Its a bit more complicated then that but I am in no mood to break out physics lol.

Also yeah in ND wind chills of -30+ .,... its fun to toss water into the air and watch it instantly freeze / explode into snow.  

wxgirl

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Under Windigo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:30 pm
ariadne1031
These pics are for anyone who needs to feel better about the weather. They're from Versoix, Switzerland. Check out the ice. It froze so quick that it's hanging off the trees at a 45 degree angle!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???
There is no way those pics are real....... Because first of all if you look at the way is it froze..... it is shaped as water or heavy rain...... Oh it froze................. umm not exactly...... because if it was that cold to freeze like that..... it would have come down as ice not water.........

SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:09 pm
fury4ever

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???
There is no way those pics are real....... Because first of all if you look at the way is it froze..... it is shaped as water or heavy rain...... Oh it froze................. umm not exactly...... because if it was that cold to freeze like that..... it would have come down as ice not water.........

SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!!!!

The pics are 100% real. They're from an ice storm 2 years ago. So, yes it probably came down as ice. The water that froze was more probably from breaking waves than the sky. There's an article on Snopes.com about it - http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/icestorm.asp  

ariadne1031
Captain

Gl0ssyEyes

O.G. Smoker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:41 pm
KillerPancakeX
it's pretty damn cold up here in flint gonk
i know people in flint! yea its really cold and snowy in sterling heights  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:00 pm
LOL afterseeing those pics I got nothing to complain about here in rankin cept its freezing.  

Pizzaboy1992

Michigaia: Gains of Michigan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces