Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:44 pm
Name: You'll Never Know
Preferred Name: Scarlet
Grade/Profession: You'll Never Know
Area you live in: You'll definitely never know
Hobbies: Stuff that you don't care about
A Little About You: You'll never know!!!! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:56 am
sexyslayer
Name: Gloria Caballero
Preferred Name: Glor
Grade/Profession: 12th grade
Area you live in: Vancouver,Wa
Hobbies: (deep breath) Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Singing, roleplaying, poetry, myspace
A Little About You: I'm 5'0" with brown hair and brown eyes. Love to sing and was born in Walla Walla Washington. Is friendly,kind and smart and loves meeting new people. Loves the movie "etenal sunshine of the spotless mind" and love mexican food and pasta. mrgreen

Welcome! heart  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:57 am
Scarlet_Teardrops
Name: You'll Never Know
Preferred Name: Scarlet
Grade/Profession: You'll Never Know
Area you live in: You'll definitely never know
Hobbies: Stuff that you don't care about
A Little About You: You'll never know!!!! wink

Wow! I found out so much about you! lol Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:03 pm
Name: Hatelijk_en_bloeden
Preferred Name: Hatelijk
Grade/Profession: phone operator/waitress
Area you live in: Virginia
Hobbies: Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Video Games, RPing, Manga, Writing My Manifesto
A Little About You: I am a chain-smoker, a bit of a lush, and like to meditate and garden.  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:46 am
Name: Never going to find out.
Preferred Name: Nutmeg or 'Meg
Grade/Profession: Private please try again.
Area you live in: IL
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, and Drawing.
A Little About You: I have a Chinese Shar-Pei named Nutmeg. My favorite book is Twilight.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:34 am
Name: Not important
Preferred Name: Ceika or Wolf.. I'll answer to either.
Grade/Profession: Geek.
Area you live in: Southern US.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, computers, gaming, crafts, SCA, etc...
A Little About You: Not much to tell. I am just snooping around here looking for a dose of reality...  

Ceika C

Samurai-Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:17 pm
whats up click
Preferred Name:tony
Area:south
Grade:11  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:17 pm
ello all!

Name: Mayorni
Preferred name: Aleka (don't ask)
Area: California, land of the hot-tubbers and beach gods ( cool heck yes!)
Grade: Junior in highschool
Hobbies: reading, writing, playing the guitar and the cuatro (ask if you really want to), *singing*, prancing around my room with a hairbrush and pretending to be a rock star (again, don't ask), being random/silly/abnormal
About Me: I am abnormal. If you talked to me for five minutes you'd get it, I'm just making this clear so you don't get freaked out blaugh I am silly, random, and very outgoing. I'm bi, and the Catholic side of my family (who lives in another country, thank god (ironic...)) will never ever know (hopefully ninja ). I'm a happy person, very happy overall. I can't stay sad/hold a grudge/stay mad for very long. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm very optimistic >.< By the way, singing is starred because I luv it so much! whee

Randomness of the day: George of the Jungle is the best movie ever!!!  

Anglophilic Changeling

Tamas

Lonely Fairy

8,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:00 pm
Name: Tamas
Preferred Name: Tamas is just fine^^
Grade/Profession: Private
Area you live in: Ohio
Hobbies: Anime, Manga, drawing, writing, reading, designing, chatting with friends, Rping, old video games
A Little About You: My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist, Sailor Moon, Samurai 7. I love the manga Fullmetal Alchemist, Tokyo Mew Mew, Tsubasa, and Laya the Witch of Red Pooh.
I love to write stories, preferrably fantasy. I love to read. I design clothes. I love to Rp but I'm so very picky sweatdrop and when I mean by old video games, I mean like PS1 games like Spyro The Dragon. I love watching G4, so I'm a electronic fanatic.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:01 pm
Name: S****A
Prefered Name: Hjesta(it's Norwiegen for horse) or Arya
Profession: Student/catering
Area of habitation: A much hated place
Hobies: singing, drawing, rping, writing, acting, math, dancing(although I'm not really all that good), reading
A little about myself: I want to learn how to do a wall walk really bad but don't want to face the painful consequences failure might bring, I'm an amazingly bad speller, my favorite book is A Game of Thrones (I got Arya from this book)  

Hjesta

MangaEngel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:44 pm
Name: MangaEngel
Preferred Name: Manga
Grade/Profession: I think, in US it would be calles High School... ôo
Area you live in: Germany
Hobbies: Roleplay Games, Mangas, Animes, FanFictions, Art, Music, Soundtracks, Painting, Chatting, PC Games
A Little About You: I would say, I'm that what is calles a crazy nerd
But not a pure computer nerd, more a otaku. I love to talk and discuss. The most time i work on my manga "Incubus" or write on my short novel "Under Control"
I want to get a art and biology teacher, maybe even get some of my novels or mangas published ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:09 pm
Name: Weasley Twins Girl is good enough
Preferred Name: Athena or Antoine
Grade: 11th grade in High School, but I go to my local college instead
Area: Vancouver, WA
Hobbies: Roleplaying, Manga, writing anything: fanfiction, original, or comission, listening to music, doing nothing, wishing it would snow (tonight, running around in the magical and miracle snow!), learning about other cultures, learning in general, and speaking in German with my best friend or to myself.
A Little About You: I live in the stupidest place on earth and I hate that it never snows, and the one time it does, I almost died because of it!!! BUT SNOW!!!! I love to write, I am always writing or thinking about what I'm going to write. I took German in Freshman year, because I have a majority of German blood and Italian(and my school didn't offer Italian) so I learned German instead and fell in love with it. I love art and movies and music and reading and anything like that!!  

Weasley Twins Girl

katarasin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:52 am
hi ^_^ I'm Katara. I'm 20 years old and a junior in College. I have a minor in literature and am going for a double major in history and education. I love books I have read everything by shakespeare and read a lot of vampire novels and historical fiction. I can't spell to save my life and I love art, Irish dance, anime and music. so there is my little "hi i'm here" bio  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:13 pm
Hello!(typicalness) i am 12yrs old, 7th grade, no profession yet (High hopes to be a writer)Hobbies/Interests: Writing, Flute, GAIA (of course), drawing, origami, language, geography, Music
(Yellowcard, Sum41, Evanescence)
I live in Washington state(evil wind storms)and As I said earlier, i wish to be a writer, I write poetry, and am currently having Ideas for a book.

Nostalgic Escapism

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:23 am
Well hey howdy hey there!

My name shall remain a secret to you people, yet i can tell you i prefer to be known as The Marvellous Mad Madam Mimm, or MimmMimm or Mimi for short. Im into manga and anime, in fact, all cartoons, HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy, Mindless insanity, Punk Rock and the rebellion against maths. I love role playing, and writing short stories and poems. Thats pretty much it, so... yeah...
HI!

Oh, almost forgot... in case you were wondering, Mad Madam Mimm is a character from Disney's "Sword in The Stone". I was given the nickname after my friend realised that im also a crazy little english witch who has a thing for purple and "takes delight in the gruesome and grim" rofl  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games