The Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lordbirch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:34 am
Cole hugged his girlfriend and then looked into her eyes, "How are you holding up?" He wish that he could just shimmer her sadness away but it pains him to know that it wasn't possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:20 pm
She hugged him, wiping her own eyes. "Leo. I'm sorry I pushed you away. I didn't and don't know what to do. I've always had a big sister, and I dunno how to live without one." She said, burrying her face in his shoulder.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Wicca1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:02 pm
lordbirch
Cole hugged his girlfriend and then looked into her eyes, "How are you holding up?" He wish that he could just shimmer her sadness away but it pains him to know that it wasn't possible.

She whiped her eyes on a tissue. "I tried staying strong for Piper, but I just cant anymore..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:52 pm
13lackMagic
She hugged him, wiping her own eyes. "Leo. I'm sorry I pushed you away. I didn't and don't know what to do. I've always had a big sister, and I dunno how to live without one." She said, burrying her face in his shoulder.
he just held her. "it's ok Piper, you didn't mean to I know that."  

Survey Report

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:57 pm
"I don't know what to do. Magic has never let us down before, but it failed us. Magic isn't saving Prue, it's not like we haven't cheated death before." Piper cried on his shoulder, hugging him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:04 pm
13lackMagic
"I don't know what to do. Magic has never let us down before, but it failed us. Magic isn't saving Prue, it's not like we haven't cheated death before." Piper cried on his shoulder, hugging him.
he hugged her still. "I know."  

Survey Report

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:11 pm
Piper wiped her eyes, and sighed. "I don't want to go to her funeral." Piper said, shaking her head, still in tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:13 pm
13lackMagic
Piper wiped her eyes, and sighed. "I don't want to go to her funeral." Piper said, shaking her head, still in tears.
he wiped her tears "you have to sweetie. If you don't then you will never be able to move on. I know it's hard but it will be harder if you don't go."  

Survey Report

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:48 pm
"I can't accept that she's gone, I'm not ready to. I don't want to, Leo." She cried.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:51 pm
13lackMagic
"I can't accept that she's gone, I'm not ready to. I don't want to, Leo." She cried.
"I know you don't but it has to be done." he said looking at her with sadness in his eyes. "I don't want to accept it either but I am."  

Survey Report

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:27 pm
She hugged him, not responding but thinking about the funeral. Prue wouldn't forgive me if I didn't go. She tried to reason still in tears, her arms wrapped around his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:17 pm
Phoebe clung to Cole as she waited at the door. She wished Piper would hurry, but was glad she didnt. The longer Phoebe could put off going to the funeral the longer she could somehow believe that it wasnt over; that there was some chance that Prue would just walk through the door. She knew it couldnt happen though.

The thought brought her back into tears.  

Wicca1

lordbirch
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:49 am
Cole saw her tears flow down her cheek once again and he hugged her tighter. "It's okay. Everything's going to be okay."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:27 pm
13lackMagic
She hugged him, not responding but thinking about the funeral. Prue wouldn't forgive me if I didn't go. She tried to reason still in tears, her arms wrapped around his neck.
he had his arms interlocked around her waist and just hugged her.  

Survey Report

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:09 pm
Piper wiped her eyes. "If we don't leave soon we're going to be late." She said, looking right into Leo's eyes.  
The Charmed Ones-An RP Forum [CASTING!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff