Reply Advice
should i get a boyfriend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mangachan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:19 am
Pray about it and wait for God. If he want's you to have someone, he'll send you exactly what you need. If you go out looking for one, there's no telling what you'll drag up. 3nodding god knows what you need even more than you or anyone else does.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:56 am
If you're like... under 17,
I wouldn't worry about it.
Dating that young just brings pain, and premarital sex, then more pain.
You end up regretting it.
If you're looking for your husband,
On the other hand,
Just pray that God will bring him into your life.
You'll know when it's the right one.

` J A C K

etherealam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:41 pm
Wanting a relationship with a boy is a natural thing, but don't let that become more important to you than your relationship with God. Just like any relationship, you must spend time together in order to really know one another. Seek God and trust in him, and everything else will fall into place.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:42 pm
you just cant say you want a boyfriend. you will know when you feel something towards anyother person and not just get them as a boyfriend just because you feel like having one. hope you understand this as pathic as it sounds.  

sunshinehearttrob

bonbon56

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:27 pm
I waited until a guy asked me out to begin dating (acutally, my parents put a 'no dating until you're 16' policy in my house...) but I waited until a guy I liked asked me out. Then we went on a few dates. I haven't seen him in a while 'cause I've been buried under a mountain of work recently. But before I dated him I reeaaly wanted a boyfriend. I would talk to all my friends about guys...even though most of my friends are guys...but now, it's not important. He probably ranks 3 in my scale of what's important...along with all my other friends.
1. God
2. Work
3. Friends/boyfriend
4. books/alone time (this often switches with 3...I'm kinda introverted...)

but that's my general point. You can just wait for someone to find you attractive. I'll admit that I'm not the stereotypical beauty, but as a Christian, my love is infectious. biggrin wait for someone to like you for you, and hang out, be really good friends, just make sure you have your priorities right. Before you decide to start dating. And also very important...don't date just for the sake of dating. It can turn out disastrous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:10 am
cattrain
i sugest you read "i kissed dating goodbye" by Joshua Harris

a friend of mine at church has been on 1 date in her entire life, and she is 18, it is really something you should pray about, and do whatever you think God wants you to do.

i'm 20 and i've never been on a date.i've been asked out many times by people both in my church and outside it but i'm going to wait for the right one in my church.he will have to court me though not date me.  

PoppyDadswell

PoppyDadswell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:12 am
borrowed_heaven
i want a boyfirend but there a no guys in youthgroup or in church that i can say i like or in my type range most of them are like brothers to me

i think you are wanting just for the sake of having.what if your friends all got cars.would you want one too just because they have cars?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:29 am
A boyfriend is someone you stumble upon in your life, not something you have to find. If you try to hard, you'll likely end up in a relationship in which you do not have strong feelings for each other. However, if you let time be your guide, you'll eventually find someone you truly love.

Eaten By Cheese

sunshinehearttrob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:41 pm
when the guy comes along, you will know it. other than that, i dont know what to say.... xp  
Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff