Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
xxxHolic anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna watch it?
  Of course! No matter what!
  Anime's not my thing... Sticking with the manga!
  I would if I could!!! But my computer can't handle such downloads! T_T
View Results

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:47 pm
Malu CLBS
little_kitty_chan
pshh.
theres almost no point in watching an epi is you cant hear anything. stare
what i mean is, my uncles compy in taiwan HAS NO SOUND. whats the point of youtube anymore? mad d
anyways, even though i was able to watch the first epi there,the second epi...
i just couldnt do it. anyways, my mother told me to get off and all....couldnt play at night, i was too tired...
if i can, ill watch the whole thing...
but only after i download it on MY compy... which might take forever.... xp
-sakura
You have an uncle that lives in Taiwan? eek wow, saku-chan, you never end to surprise me. Well, then we'll talk about it when you see it. mrgreen (I want the computer holic chapter! The one with the bat!!!) xd

hai, as well as many other relatives.... sweatdrop
ahh, i pulled an all nighter last night, working on this stupid project of mine...
and i didnt even finish!! gonk
i stayed up and typed, right until i had to leave for school, and i still didn't finish! crying
...watanuki.
there, now im on topic...
-sakura  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:12 am
I've watched the first two in subs and someone's sending me number 3's raw. I also have had the full version of Jyuukyuu sai and Spirit and a bunch of other Suga Shikao songs for a while...before I knew that they had done the XXX theme.  

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:55 pm
Onmyouza, since you like Suga Shikao so much, do you know of any page with lyrics? My current favorite song is Yoake Mae, but I don't know what he's saying sweatdrop

I wonder what will be the 4th episode... I guess I'll have to wait until I see episode 3.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:23 pm
little_kitty_chan
oh, about that...
again, news from chibi yuuto. wow, do i overrate him! sweatdrop
anyhoo, about the epis:

episode 4, divination:

the script will be written by michiko yokote, who wrote episode one.
the storyboard by naoyuki kuzuya and teisou koyama.
the epi's director: shinsuke terasawa.
and the animation director is kenichi ishimaru.

chibi yuuto states: "In case you didn't watch the raw yet (get it here), the episode will be indeed about the fake fortuneteller, and the animation seems quite good."

the titles for episodes 5-7:

5 - シリトリ: word-chain game

chapter 39, where mokona and watanuki play "shiritori" and give give that old man the CLOVER birds in a cage. but it was such a short chappie...is it really gonna be a full episode?

6 - タンデキ: indulgence

chibiyuuto's bet is that this epi is gonna be the computer-holic woman...

7 - アジサイ: hydrangea

obviously, it's chappie 27-28, the ame-warashi arc with the dead girl.
...wait, theres no zashiki warashi arc? WHAT?! gonk

oh, chibi yuuto noted that ohkawa "is not listed to write the scripts for the upcoming episodes up to 6."
and that
"Some final considerations, it seems that the series will be indeed composed by 22 episodes, plus the 2 episodes that will be only available on the DVDs. I'm not sure, however, if they'll be important to the story or like the summary ones they made for Chobits.
"Last but not least, the cover of the Reason single (out on May 31st) is at Fonogenico's Official site. One interesting detail that you can notice right away is that the Yuuko and Watanuki are in the same position as the band's members on the promotional pic at the site."
-sakura

EDIT: looks like the HTML for my links only work if i quote my post.... sweatdrop hence the quoting....
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:25 am
Either the pace is too fast... or they are changing the order crazy!

I remember that I read hydrangea and word-chain game arcs in the manga not too long ago...

Maybe the word-chain game will have a major Tsubasa crossover!!!

Just...maybe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:38 pm
ahh, again, reference to chibi yuutos discoveries(why cant you refer to anyone else anymore, saku-chan? whats wrong with you? gonk ):
"Before I forget, one more thing, I found a brief summary of what happens at episode #5, Shiritori (Word-Chain Game).

Apparently it'll be a mix of original and manga story. Watanuki and Himawari goes to see Doumeki's competition for archery, then later they find an oden shop which later they discover that it's run by foxes (of course xD).

The weird thing is that apparently Watanuki AND Himawari goes to the shop... Himawari as well? Weird, isn't it? O.o

Either way, I can see how they will attach the Word-Chain Game to the episode... I just hope that doesn't mean we won't be seeing the Clover Birds arc =_="-chibi yuuto

no CLOVER? that...that cannot be...! gonk  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:46 pm
I was wondering... What will Indulgence will be about? It doesn't seem to be that it'll be the computer-holic woman... Then it sounded to me that it could be the photo-moving-in-the-frame arc... Remember? That woman wanted to be forgiven because what she did to her friend. Boy... that arc was creepy eek I totally loved it! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:37 am
Malu CLBS
I was wondering... What will Indulgence will be about? It doesn't seem to be that it'll be the computer-holic woman... Then it sounded to me that it could be the photo-moving-in-the-frame arc... Remember? That woman wanted to be forgiven because what she did to her friend. Boy... that arc was creepy eek I totally loved it! xd

..."friend"?
...i thought it was just some random other lady she just hapened to see....
oh well, mustve forgoten.
well, who knows? ill got update the FAQs when i hear of news...
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:16 pm
little_kitty_chan
Malu CLBS

..."friend"?
...i thought it was just some random other lady she just hapened to see....
oh well, mustve forgoten.
well, who knows? ill got update the FAQs when i hear of news...
-sakura
Oh, well, I don't know... Don't pay too much attention to me, saku-chan, maybe I'm wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:39 pm
whatever, im too lazy to check. mad d
we'll just find out, then? sweatdrop
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:17 pm
Watashi mo...(Me too)

Very lazy... Other than that, I'm desperate!!! I haven't seen either episode 3 or 4! scream So... how were they?  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:17 pm
The one thing I'm disapointed about is that there isn't going to be any Tsubasa references at all in the story because of different companies holding the titles. That ticked me off in the first episode with Black Mokona's sudden appearance.  

QUICKMAN
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:31 am
QUICKMAN
The one thing I'm disapointed about is that there isn't going to be any Tsubasa references at all in the story because of different companies holding the titles. That ticked me off in the first episode with Black Mokona's sudden appearance.

we don't know that for sure! i'm crossing my fingers for episode 8, "contract". possilby tsubasa? sweatdrop i dunno, but lets pray that it is!! >.<
yeah..the mokona was random. and i'd thought it'd be at least a thousand years or so of sleeping... sweatdrop whatever. anyway, ohkawa*yes, OHKAWA, whose birthday was on the 2.. wink *, apparently, goes every week to Production IG's studios to check the scripts...
therefore, everything is ageha-sensei approoved! *stamp!*
there was a tsubasa reference, by the way--even if it was supah small. the 3rd episdoe, with the chess pieces--the white mokona was there. white mokona literally means CROSSOVER. kyaahh!! heart
now, for malu-chan...
what're the FAQs for? go ask one of your friends to load them for you, i've given the link to animesuki, where my awesome artistic cousin( whos infinately better than anyone at drawing AND coloring, dammit.. cry ) her gets her anime.
-sakura  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:06 pm
Oh, OK, thanks, saku chan. BTW... Indulgence is going to be about the computer holic woman!!! xd Yay!!! The bat's name was Excalibur, remember? (Am I right??? It had a name of a sword, though... sweatdrop )  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items