Submit

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 am
Jw, I came up with this idea today. Would it be possible to do sword requip, kind of like Erza's armor but using swords instead? *-* I don't know too much about requip, but I get the idea of it I think. Would I be able to do that for my prince bby char? emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:39 am
Kio no Tenshi
MisaBear
Kio no Tenshi
MisaBear
Harro.

Hello! Hello! Welcome!

Thank you :3
How is everything going?

Things are going xD Hope you are enjoying the guild and getting lots of inspiration for different ideas!

How are you?

I am enjoying the guild. Ideas...... not so much, lol. I am so stuck it's not even funny. I mean, I'm still staring at fc's! Although, I just got back from vacation, so I should have more time to stare even longer.  

MisaBear

Playful Lover

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:01 am
I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:18 pm
Ello there everyone!  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:51 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ello there everyone!

Hello hello! Welcome to the guild! I saw you are working on a character ready! You're pretty fast!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:02 pm
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ello there everyone!

Hello hello! Welcome to the guild! I saw you are working on a character ready! You're pretty fast!

XD I had him prepared.Work on mine before hand each time.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:04 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ello there everyone!

Oh! That makes everything easier! I'm excited to see him when he's finished! Will you be sticking him in a guild at all?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:07 pm
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ello there everyone!

Oh! That makes everything easier! I'm excited to see him when he's finished! Will you be sticking him in a guild at all?

XD So am I and I havent decided yet. Depends on who approaches me and how well I like the Members.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:30 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ello there everyone!

XD So am I and I havent decided yet. Depends on who approaches me and how well I like the Members.

I see, well currently Fairy Tail and Sabertooth and tied for members, Sabertooth being mostly male while Fairy Tail is mostly female. Blue Pegasus has the most members, mostly being male as well but has some VERY interesting female characters! Broken Crown would probably be out of the question since that is a dark guild. Maybe look around at some of the members and see if any of the catch your interest! There is also independent mage open but I think all S-ranks are claimed for. I could be wrong though, the list has yet to be updated.

I can tell you some of the characters are just down right awesome or hilarious!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:07 pm
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ello there everyone!

I see, well currently Fairy Tail and Sabertooth and tied for members, Sabertooth being mostly male while Fairy Tail is mostly female. Blue Pegasus has the most members, mostly being male as well but has some VERY interesting female characters! Broken Crown would probably be out of the question since that is a dark guild. Maybe look around at some of the members and see if any of the catch your interest! There is also independent mage open but I think all S-ranks are claimed for. I could be wrong though, the list has yet to be updated.

XD I saw some of the characters, mostly the ones that I remembered from other guilds. I was considering the Fairy Tail guild actually, simply to try and even out the Gender Ratios. And Id rather be like B or A Rank so ^o^  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul

XD I saw some of the characters, mostly the ones that I remembered from other guilds. I was considering the Fairy Tail guild actually, simply to try and even out the Gender Ratios. And Id rather be like B or A Rank so ^o^

That sounds like an awesome idea! I'm sure the Fairy Tail guild master Nal would be happy to have him as part of her family! I can tell you those ranks are for sure open! I'm sure your character will have some fun times with the characters in that guild!

Let me know if you need any help with anything or have questions! Once your character is ready to be approved you can shoot me a message or just quote me ^^ I'm normally on all day  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:51 pm
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul
Kio no Tenshi
Ethan Kirito Soul

That sounds like an awesome idea! I'm sure the Fairy Tail guild master Nal would be happy to have him as part of her family! I can tell you those ranks are for sure open! I'm sure your character will have some fun times with the characters in that guild!

Let me know if you need any help with anything or have questions! Once your character is ready to be approved you can shoot me a message or just quote me ^^ I'm normally on all day

Feel free to look over it when you get time. I didnt put a Rank so.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:29 pm
So. Whats up?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:24 pm
Sammie_Lambi

To answer your question on why you were quoted, it's just a notification about the new issue for Sorcerer Monthly. You don't do anything with it other than read it if you want to.  

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:32 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
So. Whats up?

Hello, hello! I see your profile is almost finished!  
Tales of Fiore

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff