Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Soda Pong Finals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:48 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Eridia Tsifer
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: Orange + Purple || (Regal Mess) +5 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
2: Purple + Purple || (Fatal Shot) 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score).
3: Teal + Purple || (Purple Rain) 4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
4: Yellow + Purple || (Regal Temple) +4 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
5: Orange + Teal || (Loser Lane) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
6: Yellow + Orange || (Passionate Moments) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: Teal + Teal || (Unwind) +1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round.
8: Orange + Orange || (Citrus Aftertaste) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: Yellow + Yellow || (Mine Now) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Teal + Yellow || (Mountain Revenge) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 6
Total Cups Consumed: 2

"You are not much of a taker are you?" She asked. Not that she was particularly interested but it felt weird just competing. Where did all the fun go?  
blackbird cake rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:49 pm
void  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Eridia Tsifer
My cup formation is:
1: Orange + Purple || (Regal Mess) +5 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
2: Purple + Purple || (Fatal Shot) 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score).
3: Teal + Purple || (Purple Rain) 4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
4: Yellow + Purple || (Regal Temple) +4 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
5: Orange + Teal || (Loser Lane) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
6: Yellow + Orange || (Passionate Moments) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: Teal + Teal || (Unwind) +1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round.
8: Orange + Orange || (Citrus Aftertaste) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: Yellow + Yellow || (Mine Now) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Teal + Yellow || (Mountain Revenge) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 10 MAXED!!!
Total Cups Consumed: 3

This was getting soooo booooring for Eridia. Only throwing and drinking, drinking and throwing. Also she was starting to feel a bit queasy.  
blackbird cake rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:54 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Saigen Vivere
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Writer's Block P+P: 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score)
2: Shonen Jumper Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
3: Psychedelic Melancholy G+P: +5 PP. The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
4: Shonen Jumper Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
5: Dreaming without Sleep T+P: 4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
6: Its not Peanut Butter Y+G: +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Perfect Shade G+T: +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
8: Word Vomit G+G: +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: Turn off the damn lights, Mom Y+Y: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Dreaming Without Sleep T+P: 4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

Potty Points: 8/10

"Yeah, that's the thing about these games. Kind of backfires on you." Saige commented lightly and shrugged, then tossed his ball across the table. She seemed pretty nervous, so he thought a little conversation would ease her nerves.

Gl!tch~

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:59 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Wander Oudini
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is:
1: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
2: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
3: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
4: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
5: Green + Orange - +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll.
6: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
7: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
8: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
10: Yellow + Teal - +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 10/10

"Ah....y-yeah..." And then when they both tossed again, the same situation. "Ah...oops..." Well, at least it wasn't the end of the world with those combos. Water under the bridge.

And then it hit her like a brick wall.

"I-I-I-I-I g-gotta- th-thank y-y-you!" To the bathroom! Double-time!

blackbird cake rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:02 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Saigen Vivere
My cup formation is:
1: Writer's Block P+P: 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score)
2: Shonen Jumper Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
3: Psychedelic Melancholy G+P: +5 PP. The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
4: Shonen Jumper Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
5: Dreaming without Sleep T+P: 4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
6: Its not Peanut Butter Y+G: +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Perfect Shade G+T: +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
8: Word Vomit G+G: +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: Turn off the damn lights, Mom Y+Y: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Dreaming Without Sleep T+P: 4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

Potty Points: 10/10 MAXED

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:06 pm
Quote:
Teal + Yellow || (Mountain Revenge) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: Blue
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 2

Looks like the purpleblood was out pretty quick. downing the soda in a way that almost made Tsarzi sick. Absolutely disgusting. But then it was Tsarzi's turn again finally.  
Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:09 pm
Quote:
Purple + Purple || (Fatal Shot) 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score).

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 9

Tsarzi bounced her ball and oh. Oh that was too much. She could taste how bad this soda was for her at this point. She was brushing her teeth as soon as she was done here.  

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:16 pm
Quote:
Teal + Purple || (Purple Rain) 4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10! Maxed!
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Tsarzi gamely choked down her last glass and she was out. Enough, no more. Tsarzi breathed deep, managing to maintain her stoic expression despite her stomach churning before walking away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:28 pm
TIEBREAKERS, BEGIN!

SODA PONG
In a dramatic turn of events, both contestants Wander Oudini and Saigen Vivere turn tail and run off the stage for the nearest Bloodfest-sponsored modular ablutionblock!

By the time they return, an entirely new array of drinks are arranged upon the table at the center of the field. Several of the concoctions threaten to bubble over their respective cups. At least one of them appears to be shaking with the force of its carbonation. A discerning soda connoisseur may recognize such brands as TEARS OF THE MOTHERGRUB and GL'BGOLY'B'S SWILL. It's the sudden death round.

Roll 1d10 to determine how many cups you can down before your troll can't stomach anymore. The troll who goes through the most, wins the round!

Gl!tch~

blackbird cake

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:34 pm
help  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
Wander hadn't even thought about who might have won- she had to go to the bathroom so bad! And when she came back out, there were...more cups? Oh dear....

Wander wrung her shirt. She didn't sign up for a drinking contest... But after the other games she played, she didn't want to give up from nerves... That would just make her feel worse.

The orangeblood sighed shakily. Time to ignore anything about dignity.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
blackbird cake rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

GOD WHY DID I DO THAT  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:09 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Natash Boelli
My cup formation is:
1: "Toxic Color Bug Juice" (Purple + Green) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
2: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
4: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: "Minty Bright Good Bug Juice" (Teal + Yellow) 1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 0/10
Total Cups Consumed:

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:15 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My cup formation is:
1: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
2: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
4: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
5: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
8: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
9: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 5/10
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Another child? Had she accidentally signed up for a children's competition? That would be somewhat embarrassing. However, Mera said nothing, and instead smiled in greeting and gave a slight nod. "Best of luck to this both, hm?" Time to toss!

purplerosesbeauty

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces