Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:08 am
User ImageHe was pleased that the mare liked the name he had called her and he gave her a smile. "I think that sounds good." Mari was sort of growing on him and he liked the way it sounded when she said it.

Walking over to where she found some Orchids he dipped his nose and smelled them, his wings fluttering behind him happily. His ears flicked and his gaze lifted as she found a particular brand of lilies that seemed to spark her interest. He walked around and smelled a few more of the flowers before joining her on the grass. As much as he was enjoying spending time with this mare he was going to have to get going soon. One of the flaws was that he needed to stay near water so he could soak his tail.

He knew he could spare a few more moments though. Glancing at the sky as she pointed out one of the clouds he motioned towards another one, "That one reminds me of a hare." Looking over towards her as she asked him a question he had to think about it for a moment. "I spend time with my father.." That was all he really did now that he thought about it. He was going to join his father and grandfather on their travels. "What do you do?"
WC: 226

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am
AstoriaFallen

The mare let out a soft sound. Thinking on how to best answer the larger male. "Honestly...my spare time is usually filled with learning about the two leggers from one of the older stallions. His name's Lunellis. He's rather fond of teaching others." As she spoke she recalled a few lessons. A notable one was about how their human liked to be cuddled by the much larger Soquilli's. She tried it one day while the human was weaving something...it turned out to be a flower crown as the mare was wearing it a few moments after she laid against the smaller beings back. A few other things would have to be that humans were rather touchy. As the various moments of her feeling a soft touch as the human passed by would support. She truly enjoyed her human...

"Their rather cuddly sort of beings. At least the one who looks after us is...they were rather warm when we first arrived. They still are." she mused out loud as she leaned slightly into the stallion. She liked his warmth...looking up to the clouds again the mare had a small little smile. "There's a butterfly..." she blinked. "What's your favorite companion, Mari?"

A loaded question if there was any. Though she wouldn't have any idea what the other implications would be...a more mature mind would. The mare found herself laying her head down as she kept her eyes focused on the male above her. She knew how foolish she might be acting at the moment, but didn't really care as she was just being herself.

Word Count: 263

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:28 pm
User ImageHe listened curiously as she talked about learning about the two leggers. He honestly never really paid much attention to them. It wasn't that he wasn't curious, he just never really felt as though he'd need to know that much about them. "That sounds like an interesting way to spend your spare time." Gazing towards her he listened as she added that they were also quite cuddly. While affection was okay with him, he wouldn't say he was overly cuddly? Turning his gaze to watch the butterfly fly by he then turned his gaze towards her when she asked what his favorite companion was. He really wasn't sure? He was completely oblivious to the second meaning to the question and he honestly didn't know how to answer her. "I'm not really sure to be completely honest." He said. "What is yours?"
WC: 141

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:44 pm
AstoriaFallen

The mare smiled. "Something strong, like a buffalo or even a hawk." she looked up to the skies before she looked at the male. She caught sight of Valerius in the distance. Sensing that the stallion was looking for her, she figured their time was drawing to a close. She felt her ears drop as her attention was drawn back to the stallion before her. How could she draw their time out further? A sudden game of chase or tag? No. That wouldn't make her feel mature, that would just make her feel like a filly. That's not her goal today. Today was to act her age, not her hoof size. What about talking more? That could work...if she knew what she could talk about. The mare let out a long sigh.

"I have no idea what to do now..." she admitted to the stallion. They had just about done everything she could think of...well not everything but that wasn't something you did on a first meeting. That she knew...it just wasn't good manners to just do something like that without getting to know the other at least a little. She looked around once more, seeing Valerius had left allowed her to relax just a bit. Only a little though. The mare still had nerves because she knew if Valerius wasn't there chances are he would be back with the loud-mouth of the small little make-shift herd.

"You got anything?" she asked somewhat hopefully. She figured he had a few good ideas. A good part of her hoped that swimming wasn't an idea...

Word Count: 263

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:19 pm
User ImageWhile he wasn't really sure he'd want a buffalo as a companion he imagined something else when he thought of his favorite. "Honestly I think an Otter or a Peacock." He said after thinking about it for a moment more. While they weren't exactly strong, they were graceful and that was something he was drawn to. He really couldn't think of anything else. Flicking his tail behind him he glanced up at the sky, watching the clouds go by. He would have to be going soon, his tail was getting itchy. The joys of being part kelpie. Glancing over towards her as she spoke he really didn't know either. "Honestly I don't have anything either." He said wanting to extend their time a little longer. "I do have to get going myself, but perhaps we can meet up again?" He asked her curiously. He wouldn't mind getting to know her a little more while they were in the area.
WC: 159

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:17 pm
AstoriaFallen

Haruko smiled sweetly. "I wouldn't mind that." A new friend was always welcomed. As the mare rose she heard the tell-tale whistle of one of her herd-mates. A rather small little stallion who was always ready to play with her and her twin. She inclined her head to Margeno. "Tell next time Mari."

The mare turned and trotted off. Disappearing into the woods to find her other friend.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:31 pm
He was pleased when she said she'd like him to come back again. "Until next time." He said as he watched her leave and then turned and disappeared back towards his family.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff