Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Shadow of the Beasts (Viper & Derry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:17 pm
Moonfire shuffles backwards at the fury of his words, her mate had always had a temper and she knew it better to back down in the face of it rather then resist, especially in her pregnant condition. "Moonfire..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:46 pm
"Alright, Moonfire. My name is Jeriel." he kindly told his name "Me and a few other rebels are heading for a safe place. It's not safe for you to venture alone, since you might encounter a few mercenaries if you don't know the right way. It's better of that you stick with us." he then placed his hand on her shoulder "If that's okay"  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:33 pm
"Safer alone. Hunters give chase. Forest good hiding." Moonfire said, shrugging off his hand. Retreating to her stolen horse, she gives Jeriel a wave before mounting the beast. "Stay to the shadows."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:00 pm
Jeriel wasn't content of her decision, though he can't force her to change her mind. "Very well." he replied "Just stay out of the east for a while." he warned of the mercenaries locations "And please, take care of your cub."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:03 pm
"Plenty of caves on west mountain, we hide good." Moonfire says, patting her pregnant middle before correcting him. "Cubs, and they not ready for another month or two."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:01 pm
"Really? That's impressive,." Jeriel thought some of these caves could serve as temporary settlement. "Cubs you say?" he thought she was already due because of her size, but it appears she have to endure a bit more. This concern him even more, yet he can't help beyond this point. He have to find food for his rebels "Well, it's best for us to part our seperate ways. Good luck in your travel." he bid farewell as he continue his hunt.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:08 pm
"River full of fish this time of year." She said, pointing upstream where the river grew in size. "Feed friends good." That said, the expectant werewolf kicked her heels into the horse's side and rode off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:16 pm
If what she said is true, Jeriel have a better chance to gather food from the river than from hunting in the wild. He followed her advice, and went upstream and found the river flooded with fish. He never seen so many fishes in ther river before, since he is mostly fish on the shore of the ocean. He had to fabricate the net from scratch to store the fish. Once he's done, he patiently wait, and wait, and wait, until he found an opening to strike with his lance.

It was a beautiful catch, and the fish was big enough to feed 3 men accordingly. He could do this all day, but after a while he realize the river was deep enough to use a net. So he made another one as big as the other, and submerge it in the river. As time went by, the net was beyond full. He forcefully pull it out, and was amazed by how much he have gathered.

This was enough to feed his friends for a few days. All thanks to Moonfie. If they could see each other again, he could return the favor by giving her a few fishes so that she and her cubs will be happy. For now, he have to go back to the meet up. He took a deep breath and pick up the two large nets to the meet up. As he slowly walk down a hill, he saw Laure carrying a few rabbits on her back.

Before hand, he whistle her. When she reacted, she was surprise to see him carrying the large nets of fish. "Jeriel?" her eyes widen "There you are. Turns out I can fish my way in this place." Jeriel joked "How did...where did you found them?" Laure asked, scratching her head "Someone from the tribe told me of a good fishing spot in the river." Jeriel replied, pointing at the direction he came "Wait, you found a tribe here? That's great! Maybe we have a chance to survive this afterall." Laure had her hopes up.

But Jeriel frown saying "Her name is Moonfire, she's expecting a lot of cubs. And she is the last remaining tribe member." "Oh... is she the pack-mother?" Laure asked with a sad tone "How did you know?" Jeriel asked "Just guessing.." Laure stated "I guess if she's the last of her tribe, that makes her the pack-mother? I don't know, I did't pay much attention in the the system. Didn't you ask her?" "No, I didn't." Jeriel replied shamefully "What a bummer." Laure was not amused before changing topic "Say,I think we have enough food for a week at this rate, should we head to the meet up?" "Of course, it's almost noon." Jeriel replied, and hoped Moonfire was lucky to find food in her state.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:13 pm
Happy to discover a large but well hidden cave in the western mountains, Moonfire wasted no time getting settled and making the place livable. With no need for the horse any longer, Moonfire swift and painlessly broke the beast's neck. Hopefully she would be able to sharpen one of its bones enough to pick the lock of the shackle that remained latched to her left leg.

Hungry from the days ride slabs of meat cut from the horse were soon roasting over a modestly sized campfire and the expectant werewolf happily nawed on a large section of ribs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:51 am
Jeriel and Laure arrived at the meet up. Jak and Ika were already setting the campfire to cook the meat. They weren't expecting to have some fish in the menu, so they have to build fish containers and add the little salt they had to preserver them.

"Where are the other three?" he asked Ika "Don't know, I don't think they have arrived yet" Ika replied "It's already noon, they should be here right about now." said Jak condifently. The three never came. This worried Jeriel thinking something awful had happen to them.

Jeriel was right, after a few minutes three that were hunting were rushing at them in panic. The two were carrying his injured friend. "Callen, Rufus, Arial, what happen? Jeriel was shocked "The mercenaries are coming." said Callen as they place Rufus near the campfire. "What? They found us?!" Laure was alarmed "Oh no! We can't stay here any longer." Jak was scared, he doesn't want to suffer like his dead comrades "But where should we go? We have no idea where to go from here." said Ika.

Then Jeriel remember of a place that Moonfire told him "I know a place we could hide. We are going to the west." said Jeriel with confidence "But that's to the mountain." said Laure uncertain of his decision "No one knows if it's safe." "Trust me, it is. There are various caves that will serve as hiding spots." said Jeriel "How the heck do you know that? You barely know this place." said Arial with doubt "One of a tribe people told me about the place." Jeriel replied "Wait, you found a tribe nearby??" Many where surprise "It's a long story. Certainly we can find this to be true. How else I manage to get all this fish?"

After this they all agree to head there. They bring what they could carry from their time in the forest and bring them to the mountain. They don't truly know if the place was safe, but what choice do they have? The march was painful with all the weigh they had to carry. But they manage to finally escape from their pursuers. They rest for a while to regain their strength. They haven't really settle since morning, the time they attacked the mansion.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:41 pm
Her meal complete, Moonfire began the long process of tearing apart the horse piece by piece and putting all she could to use. Its hide became a small bed, its smaller bones became knifes, its bigger bones became clubs, its hair became bits of rope...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:46 am
They were still far from closing in the mountain. But the injured rebels can't go much farther because of the pain "I can't go any further. Leave me be... I'm slowing you doing." Rufus moan "Stay with us! We almost there." said Ika "Rufus is right, he's to injured to come with us." Laure said while observing his injuries "But where not letting him stay here alone. That is why I am staying with him." "Laure, you shouldn't!" said Jeriel with an angry tone. "I made my decision. Some of us aren't too fond with the idea of hiding in some caves, yet. I don't even know if there is a cave there in the first place." Laure stated as he look at Jeriel deeply in his eyes "Jeriel, I'll be there as soon as possible."

"I'll stay." said one of the rebels "He's my friend since childhood. I don't want something bad happen to him." Others volunteer to stay with Laure, leaving Jeriel alone in his journey. "Heh, if that's what you want. Fine." Jeriel said with a bitter taste "But I'll be wait for your arrival, all of you." the others nod at him, as Jeriel disappear out of their sight.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:52 am
With her mountain-side home coming along nicely, Moonfire rebuild a smaller fire within the cave to keep it warm at night and used some of the horse's hide to camouflage the entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:38 pm
"Great..." Jeriel said a bit disappointed. He expect his pals to come along, yet they stay to help Laure. And now he's going to found out where the caves are alone. He shook his head, trying not to think about it and went all the way to the mountain. When he did arrived, he wasn't sure where to start from there.

"Sigh, alright. I got this far, so where are the caves?" Jeriel climb up the place. Sadly, he haven't found a single cave. Maybe he's looking in the wrong direction. So he search from another angle of the mountain. And there it was, a dozen of hole he could explore. All he need is to pick one. So he went inside in one of them.

The cave he entered had a smooth floor he lay down of various levels. Altough it wasn't big enough to hold a lot of people, it was good enough for him. Completely exhausted, he removed all his gear and lay his back on the ground. It was a long journey, he was too tired to do anything other than rest.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:48 pm
Her belly now full of fresh meat (and growing cubs) Moonfire retreated deeper into the cave she now claimed as home. With any luck she'd fled far enough that she shouldn't need to worry about the hunters again till her cubs were born. But until then she would make do here, maybe even track down a couple stray members of the pack and guilt trip them into guarding her new home.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff