Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mini Skulls Basket Contest [Archive] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!
View Results

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:18 pm
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last successful breeding: Never  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:20 pm
I am a Mini Newbie!!!
Username: AstoriaFallen  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:27 pm
Prompt Response
Username: Ebonrune
Prompt Number: 2
Your response: Puck blinked at his mother, then at the squirrel. He lowered his head to nudge it. "What is it? Hoppy no jumpy? Oh yes, that's it. It's not moving. Hm." He nudged it again while his mother watched him to see what he'd do.
"Strange yes, strange. No jumpy. No move." He nodded and giggled. "Yes, it must be. Dead yes. Dead like when the rabbit we found was stepped on. No hoppy again. Squish." He looked up at his mother. "Squish?" He put his hoof on it, though he didn't apply pressure. When she just kept waiting, he moved his hoof to pick the corpse up in his mouth and toss it into the air. Quickly this became a game of 'catch the squirrel' and this continued until its tail came off in his mouth, sliding right off the bone. He stood blinking with the tail fur still in his mouth and looked back at his mother. He wasn't sure, it was hard to read her expression through the mask, but she seemed approving. Or maybe just hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:37 pm
Last successful breeding:never  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:42 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Strifeling
Basket Name: Demetrius
Temper: Unearthly
Personality: Like Florian (and Kitten... sort of), Demetrius has a fascination with macabre (and perhaps morbid) things, particularly bones. He takes after Ophelia in terms of her cheer and energy, but is somewhat more level-headed than both his parents, exercising caution rather than impulse or laughing in the face of danger; this personality shift occurred after Demetrius had a brush with danger in his youth. Though Demetrius is more "grounded" than his mother, he does have his odd habits and interests... particularly his well-maintained collection of bones, pelts, and claws. Demetrius does not like to see other suffer; he obtained his trophies from familiars, small animals, and other creatures who passed away due to natural causes. He loves his parents and siblings more than anything in the world, even if he does not freely express his affections.
Other: I decided to combine both parents' naming themes -- Shakespeare used the name Demetrius, but is Latinized like Florian's *w*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:43 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Plot Ideas:
1. Be Careful What You Wish For: Xibalba is engaged in one of his many imaginative adventures when things go horribly wrong. So involved in defeating some perceived foe, he fails to realize that he is being stalked by a very real and very dangerous predator. Will Xibalba recognize the peril he is in before it's too late or will his daydreams be the death of him?

2. Because They Talk Back: Xibalba attempts to make friends with some other foals. While playing, he gets distracted and starts talking to the air. The little foals are taken aback by this, having never encountered such behavior before. They ask what he is doing to which he replies "speaking with the spirits." That, of course, doesn't go over too well and the foals refuse to play with him anymore as they consider him too different and weird. Xibalba must decide whether having friends is worth forsaking his uniqueness or if normality is just plain overrated.

3. A Mother's Love: Curious as to why his father is always rushing them off, Xibalba takes a chance one day and fails to heed Florian's command to stay put. He sneaks out of their hiding spot to follow after his father, surprised to see that his path has taken them back home. It would not be long before Xibalba learns precisely why his mother always seemed a bit off.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:49 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Belloblossom
Basket Name: Yorick
Temper: Expressive
Personality: Some people wear their hearts on their wrists, but for Yorick, it's all in his eyes. This quiet colt doesn't do much verbal talking, but is a natural when it comes to the skill of speaking through looks and expressions. While his lack of speech may seem a bit unusual to strangers, let it not be assumed that this colt is any sort of vague or distant. On the contrary side, he is likely one of the most animated foals you'll find, and has displayed an interest in providing entertainment for his family through his own means of communication. He is social and one might suspect that he will grow up to be quite the entertainer, or perhaps a jester of sorts.
Other: Between his mother's name and the skull mask she wore, there was no other name for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:53 pm
I am a Mini Newbie!!!
Username: belloblossom  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:55 pm
Last successful breeding: Never  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:58 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: ATh e a r t
Basket Name: Thales - Greek name meaning 'blossom'
Temper: Peculiar
Personality: Thales very much got his curiosity from his parents. However, his fascination has mostly to do with the growth of anything. Plants, animals, other ponies... He'd probably tend to his own personal garden were he'd have small animal families as well. Possibly a hoarder XD
Other: Thanks for the contest 8D  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: ATh e a r t
Plot Ideas:
- Try on Momma's Mask: I... Think this would be interesting if as a foal he poked his head into his mom's mask, just for the sake of trying. It won't fit, but could be interesting reactions from the parentals XD
- Teach Me to Swim!: With daddy, maybe, he would want to see and experience water. Although, I don't think it'll end well. Possibly leading the poor guy to sink like a rock, but hey... It would be fun XD
- Momma's "Kitty": He probably won't understand what his momma's going through and ask a lot of questions. One of them being if he's supposed to have a "Kitty" like momma does. Maybe he'd discover another 'him' or... Imaginary friend XD;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: Strifeling
Plot Ideas:
  1. I'd like Demetrius to be adventurous (like Florian) during his foalhood! Perhaps Demetrius goes exploring with dad on the search for bones to add to his collection. Then they have a brush with danger -- perhaps an encounter with a skinwalker over a meal, or slipping on a steep cliffside, or almost getting washed away. Father and son both survive the ordeal unscathed, but the incident causes Demetrius to become cautious.
  2. I'd like Demetrius to learn that some quirks -- and personalities -- are more dangerous than Kitten, and that there won't always be someone (Florian) to protect him. Demetrius encounters someone who seems perfectly fine and normal, but it turns out s/he isn't... it's another learning experience, learned the hard way!
  3. Memory loss (poor baby...): I'd like to bring more delicious drama into the family... >w> After an injury (or traumatic experience??), Demetrius would briefly suffer from memory loss. This side of his personality, unlike his usual self, would be afraid of everyone around him and be unable to remember or recognize his own family. Maybe his siblings (??) would be willing to seek out medicinal plants from healers in the belief that it would help him recover? This could be tied in ICly with healer herds. (Whether or not the herbs work is uncertain, but Demetrius would regain his memory after some time.) I imagine this incident would have an emotional toll on Demetrius' parents but particularly on his father, given Florian's family history.
  4. Other interests: I'd also like Demetrius to meet other soquili (one of my own??) and learn the art of gardening and flower-keeping. *w* After the above incident, Demetrius would recognize the importance of maintaining medicinal herbs and other plants.

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:34 pm
One Ticket Please:
Basket Name: Oedipus
Temper: Tempted
Personality: He is a mild combination of both parents. His mind is only slightly twisted and he often has enough sense to be aware of what it is he's doing. Though, every now and again he'll have his moments and find himself attempting to kill some small defenseless creature. When he realizes what's going on he'll stop and try and remember what brought him to that moment and most of the time he cannot remember.
Other:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:40 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: mistalina13
Plot Ideas:
- Whats up with Momma?: Mercutio is still young and doesn't quite understand what happens with his mothers. Sure Mom gets a little weird at times but there is nothing wrong with that right? (Bonus: He spends time with Ophelia and Kitten trying to figure it out, despite his father's concerns, ends up joining them in their love of creepy things.)
- Mom's Mask: "What is it for?" "Where did she get it?" "How long has she had it?" "Does it have magical powers?" "Can I try it on? Pretty please Mom. I won't hurt it! I promise!"
- Learning Stuff from Dad: Florian could find some important lessons to impart to his son so that he didn't have to learn everything on his own? Or share some stories about his travels, those could be fun to hear about as well.
- Crafting Creepy Jewelry: This could be something he picks up the idea for in his own adventures, but perhaps Mercutio could turn his interest into the macabre into something more. Jewelry crafted from bones, feathers and other such things.
- Are they real or aren't they?: I would hope to get Mercutio a familiar. Its a creature he isn't sure about at first, but they stick around he likes them a lot. The thing is he isn't quite sure if they are a real animal or just something in his imagination.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:41 pm
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: 2
Your response: It was his birthday! He was very pleased for his mother had left to bring him back something. He wasn't entirely sure what it was going to be but he was excited. It seemed to be however that his mother wasn't going to be bringing him a present, as it wasn't too long after that she returned but it was kitten instead. He was aware of the dual minds that shared one body within his mother, though he didn't understand it fully. Yet somehow, he felt like he could relate? He wasn't sure how to describe it.

As she approached she placed a dead squirrel at his feet and he looked at it and at her. He had often found himself attempting to kill the small creatures but hadn't done so as of yet. He looked at her and then back at it and nudged it with his nose slightly. He could almost still feel the warmth of it, but the body was growing cold and stiff. What could he do with this? It wasn't exactly food, was it?

"Thank you for the present." He said looking at the squirrel once more. He honestly wasn't sure what to do with it and decided to just pick it up and toss it across his back, almost like a little rider and left it there. Might as well entertain her until his mother came back.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff