•☾ THE W H I S P E R S ☽• ~ Evil Kin - Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:46 pm
★ I'M • A P P L Y I N G ★

• Kin Name: Slit
    • Your Specializations: Fearless and fanatical, Slit is ambitious enough to be a jack-of-all-trades, though he works best under the direction of others. His enthusiastic aggression would make him an excellent thug and assassin (with some imagination, considering he isn't as naturally armed as other kin), but he can reign himself in as a slithery scout or spy, too.
    • Best Heist/Murder:
    "I had a friend who traitored me, once," Slit began. It was hard to believe a buck like him could had friends, but to suspend disbelief for a moment: "Decided I should introduce him to better company, straighten him out a bit. I took him right down to my favorite spot in the swamp." He bared his teeth in a smile, wide scars lifting at the memory. "Those crocs never let me down, not like he did. There was nothing left of that filth once they were all through!"
    • Why Join?: Slit's never quite fit in anywhere. Even as a Zikwa, who honor love above all else, Slit's only ever loved himself. A crooked buck only out to further his standing, he'll do anything to get the recognition he deserves.
    • Special Notes: Not that I can think of!

Soldier of Song

Bear

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:20 pm
Soldier of Song

• Kin Name: Slit
• Your Specializations: Fearless and fanatical, Slit is ambitious enough to be a jack-of-all-trades, though he works best under the direction of others. His enthusiastic aggression would make him an excellent thug and assassin (with some imagination, considering he isn't as naturally armed as other kin), but he can reign himself in as a slithery scout or spy, too.
• Best Heist/Murder:
"I had a friend who traitored me, once," Slit began. It was hard to believe a buck like him could had friends, but to suspend disbelief for a moment: "Decided I should introduce him to better company, straighten him out a bit. I took him right down to my favorite spot in the swamp." He bared his teeth in a smile, wide scars lifting at the memory. "Those crocs never let me down, not like he did. There was nothing left of that filth once they were all through!"
• Why Join?: Slit's never quite fit in anywhere. Even as a Zikwa, who honor love above all else, Slit's only ever loved himself. A crooked buck only out to further his standing, he'll do anything to get the recognition he deserves.
• Special Notes: Not that I can think of!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ★ RP • R E P L Y ~ A C C E P T E D ★

On Your Behalf looked the zikwa up and down, taking care to watch his expressions as he described the wonderful situation. He lifted his lip in a half-smile, almost like a snarl, and nodded his head approvingly to himself as he continued to listen. There was nothing quite like a "favorite spot" to handle dirty business. Bonus points if no one else knew it existed, and you can slyly lead a kin right to it. "The best part of your tale was how you managed to do that, and leave no trace. It's definitely better that no one was aware of what happened, or who did it. For all anyone else knows, anything regarding crocs can be any number of accidents. Hmm. You seem like you would make an excellent assassin, one who can handle dirty deeds and still manage to walk away without leaving behind any evidence. If this is acceptable to you, then welcome to the family. He bows his great head, and then motions toward the thick, long hanging moss which leads to an underground hidden cavern, lit with large fireflies. "If ever you feel you would like to swap positions, all you need do is ask," he smiled sinisterly.

OOC Note: I'll add his portrait on the Members Post as well as his originating 30 points and Assassin tag!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:44 pm
JesterJinx

Slit's tail curled in pleasure at the Kimeti's praise, and better yet, the acceptance he'd been given. "No trace, save face," he cackled. Catching sight of the fireflies, he was reminded of the home he'd left, moving towards the cave entrance eagerly. "Don't mind if I do." And with a quick nod to On Your Behalf, he slunk under the moss and disappeared.

OOC: Thanks much for accepting me! I couldn't resist one last snippet. As a fun aside, it occurred to me that Slit might have a case of mistaken identity concerning the twins thanks to his terrible eyesight. He's gonna have a grand time in this tribe...

Soldier of Song

Bear

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:35 pm
Soldier of Song

No problem. .D And haha, yeah zikwa have some bad vision, and aside from voice, the twins are like... exact minus hair. Poor guy. If you ever wanna start an RP, we can throw them into the RP forum and roll with it. I'm always up for RP. .D Welcome to the Doom Tribe! 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:20 am

• Kin Name: Joyous Twilight
• Your Specialization: Joyous Twilight is a primper and a preener. Muss her glorious coat and she'll snap and snarl until you want to crawl away and hide. She's a smooth talker (the smoothest) and she has no morals whatsoever beyond her own self preservation. She has a penchant for collecting lizard hides (the brighter the better) which she will do anything to aquire. Most kin have a hard time believing in her despicable nature- fooled as they are by her bright colours and beautiful face, but she uses this to press her advantage- often playing the damsel in distress to further her own ends.
• Best Heist/Murder: "Ahh." Joyous Twlight lets out her breath and prances over to what looks like the tattered hide of what once must have been a very handsome lizard indeed. She croons as she straightens it out, apparently oblivious to the stench of the poorly cured skin. "This. This is my favourite!" She pronounces giddily. She lets out a wink and her face takes on a conspiratorial expression. "Wanna know how I got it?" She cackles."I had a partner once, a real simple buck... And he had this pet..." She grins wickedly and strokes the hide. "So I smashed it's face in and kept this pretty... Right before his eyes!" She convulses with laughter at the memory. "I even managed to convince him that it was his fault! I done fleeced him good."
• Why Join?: She's a little witch, and I can't wait to see her interacting with other kin as corrupt as she is!
• Special Notes: Nothing right now <3  

The Menacing Zebrula

Fashionable Kitten

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:39 pm
The Menacing Zebrula

• Kin Name: Joyous Twilight
• Your Specialization: Joyous Twilight is a primper and a preener. Muss her glorious coat and she'll snap and snarl until you want to crawl away and hide. She's a smooth talker (the smoothest) and she has no morals whatsoever beyond her own self preservation. She has a penchant for collecting lizard hides (the brighter the better) which she will do anything to aquire. Most kin have a hard time believing in her despicable nature- fooled as they are by her bright colours and beautiful face, but she uses this to press her advantage- often playing the damsel in distress to further her own ends.
• Best Heist/Murder: "Ahh." Joyous Twlight lets out her breath and prances over to what looks like the tattered hide of what once must have been a very handsome lizard indeed. She croons as she straightens it out, apparently oblivious to the stench of the poorly cured skin. "This. This is my favourite!" She pronounces giddily. She lets out a wink and her face takes on a conspiratorial expression. "Wanna know how I got it?" She cackles."I had a partner once, a real simple buck... And he had this pet..." She grins wickedly and strokes the hide. "So I smashed it's face in and kept this pretty... Right before his eyes!" She convulses with laughter at the memory. "I even managed to convince him that it was his fault! I done fleeced him good."
• Why Join?: She's a little witch, and I can't wait to see her interacting with other kin as corrupt as she is!
• Special Notes: Nothing right now <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ★ RP • R E P L Y ~ A C C E P T E D ★

Revenge Taken considered her words carefully, listening as best she could while she put the story together. The reasoning was ruthless and cold, which was why Behalf had asked her to do this one. Just her style. The execution was bold and better yet, the ability to bullshit him into actually thinking it was his fault was absolute gold. She looked at the lizard, contemplating the strange psychotic behavior, and nodded with a wide smile. "Yes. Yes, I think you'll fit in just fine here. But you're a little hard to place... Hmm... What about an extortionist? You sound like you can handle someone else when you want something and can still clean up afterward relatively easily. Of course, how you convince them to do what we want is entirely up to you. If ever you feel you would like to change positions, all you need do is ask," she bowed.

OOC Note: I dunno if you saw this but Matope doesn't like Photobucket, it crashes some folks's computers. I'll add her portrait to the front!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:55 pm
JesterJinx

Joyous Twilight's face broke into a glittering grin at the approval. She kept her gaze downward, wondering how she could manipulate this pretty doe. Slanting her eyes upward to meet the doe's she noticed the calm menace and poise Revenge Taken exuded and thought better of it. After all if this was to be her home she'd rather not muddy things up, especially with this particular kin. She certainly looked like she could handle herself.
"Yes m'mm, I do enjoy that part the most. Manipulation is fun, and most folks be willin' to believe whatever I wants 'em to." She calmly stated, her tattered hide pulled close to her chest.

OOC: Ooo, I didn't realize!? I shall upload my Matope ones to imgur then. Never had a problem with it myself?

The Menacing Zebrula

Fashionable Kitten

Soldier of Song

Bear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:37 pm
The Menacing Zebrula

Welcome to the tribe! I love your lady already. Would you be at all interested in tribe RP between Joyous Twilight and Slit? He's pretty enthralled with reptiles, too; the scarf he wears is crocodile hide, in fact, and I bet they could get into a hilarious rivalry or a great partnership (or both). If she's going to be an extortionist, he could be one of her thugs, even. I'm just throwing ideas out, but do tell if you have any of your own!

JesterJinx

RP would be great! Were you looking for the standard meet-n-greet, or did you have any plot points in mind?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:10 pm
Soldier of Song

Nah I'm thinking full on quest. .D My pair sometimes get involved in things so they don't appear fat and lazy and just... hoarding spoils. XD Plus they enjoy outwardly doing s**t on the field, but one of them will stay and keep guard of the tribe. They occasionally swap to give the other some fun. XD (Part of why I made both of them tribe leader rather than only have one, because they both want in on the fun, but know someone has to be around to do business work.)

Since Slit's an asssassin, he and Revenge Taken could get along pretty well together on a "run" because she's as cold and nasty as they come... On Your Behalf at least has some restraint, but he's better for extortion work rather than brutal murder. And he has sticky hooves. Depends on what you're in the mood for. 8D  

Pigxels

Ghost

The Menacing Zebrula

Fashionable Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:14 pm
Soldier of Song

Thank you! I love Slit too!
I'd absolutely adore some RP between the two <3
I reckons they could have one of those hilarious love/hate relationships. Bonding one minute over the scalies, then fighting over spoils the next!
Even better if he was willing to come along and thug for her! Can you imagine the awesomeness of the two of them in a snit with each other, bickering and trying to better each other whilst still trying to doing their job!?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:47 pm
    Hff I swear I haven't forgotten about you guys! I still really want to RP sometime, but with working overtime lately and IRL issues, I'm hesitant about starting RPs until I know I can devote the time for tagging consistently like you deserve. QoQ I'm really hoping things will get better IRL and I can finally get more involved in Matope. You two have such A+ characters and ideas and I really want to help this fab tribe.

Soldier of Song

Bear

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:44 pm
Honestly, any evil kin in here who want to breed with my two tribe leaders possibly in the future for an event baby-giveaway? .O That sounds pretty awesome and a good way to get some more folks interested so we can start some epic ORP RP's! .D

Also I'm hoping to get some RP's going out so that we can start asking Blue if there's any special items our tribe can have! .D More incentive for winning, sort of like R&S's chickens. >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:45 pm
Soldier of Song
    Hff I swear I haven't forgotten about you guys! I still really want to RP sometime, but with working overtime lately and IRL issues, I'm hesitant about starting RPs until I know I can devote the time for tagging consistently like you deserve. QoQ I'm really hoping things will get better IRL and I can finally get more involved in Matope. You two have such A+ characters and ideas and I really want to help this fab tribe.

So true for me too, sorry I didn't respond earlier. ;0; I forgot, haha. But yeah whenever you're ready to start something. I've been itchy for RP lately and it'd be neat to start getting some stories out from here. .D  

Pigxels

Ghost

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:01 am

• Kin Name: Snapping Crocodile
• Your Specialization: Snapping Crocodile...isn't the smartest kin in the bunch. Simple minded, he thought he could make friends. As days, months, and years gone by with no single friend, He became angry and fustrated with the loneliness. So he snapped. With brute force he can take and give and take a beating...and he loves it. It is the only thing he knows and understands and so, it gives him great pleasure.
• Best Heist/Murder:Asked a kin to be my friend, he didn't want to. Got angry so I smashed a tree down...right on top of him.
• Why Join?: No friends or family. Just...want to be somewhere where I belong. If I can smash things, it's all good
• Special Notes: My first kin and I never really rped him. Now I think I found his calling.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff