[PRP] Visiting Viking (Ragnvard x Tala) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:03 am
Tanakako
x3 And second RP sounds grand, if you could start it.

"Mmmm and rather impressive muscle at that," she mused, casting a side long glance at him and shaking her head. "Anyone would think that you had one too many fights with some thorny bushes," she observed and pursed her lips together. "Though I'm undecided on whether you won that battle or not, I think it might have gone either way," she added and pushed herself to her paws.

She gave herself a stretch, one leg at a time and arched her back; a moment or two longer and then she lifted her paw to point in the general direction of the south. "I hear there's a jungle down there, it's supposed to be rather pleasant," she remarked and began to walk towards it. "I want to have a nosey at that and then head to one of these so-called 'beaches'," she declared.

"Whatever those are..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:15 am
He grinned at her admiring glance. Though her comment surprised another laugh from him and made him return her gaze with an amused and slightly incredulous expression. "You do have a way with words, my dear." He replied with a rough chuckle, before shaking his head in bemused admiration. She would likely be able to talk rings round his Lawspeaker brother Raskogr. Now that would be something to see!

"I can assure you the bush had the upper hand, but I fought valiantly and eventually won the day." His own answer surprised him, but he found that he was enjoying himself more than he had in. A very long time. She was different.. Unique in a refreshing way and she knew absolutely nothing about him. It was... freeing.

Nodding at her direction he started to pad forwards, steps slow until she was at his side before setting off at a decent pace. "Then that is where we shall go." He agreed, quite content to follow where her whims led them. After all he was in no rush to get back home. His Reavers would just have to entertain themselves a little longer.

Epine de Rose
Excellent! I'll go start it now!

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items