Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] Welcome to the Neighborhood (Carlos/Tor) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:25 pm
phantompanther13

Torsten blinked the sat back on his knees to watch the goofy cat. Sighing he walked over to the blue feline and took hold of his waist. "How...the...heck..." each word was backed by a gentle tug to help unstick the ghost. "Carlos. Next time. You WAIT!!!" he whined, giving up he flopped back onto his rear. Sighing he looked at the situation in front of him. How did one unstick a ghost cat from their treasure chest?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:42 am
Carlos let out a little oomf every time he was tugged and then just flopped forward and waited. "I'm ok." he called. He didn't need air or things like that. he was fine and suddenly he phased again falling into the chest.

And now he was stuck mostly inside. He scuffled around fidgeting a moment before popping off his pin and shrinking down to something much more comfortable. There now he fit. His natural form was always better for tight spaces. Besides he still hated the pin.

Probably the best way to get him out now though was to get the chest open.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:17 pm
phantompanther13

Torsten watched as Carlos popped the pin then scrambled under the bed. As he pulled the chest back out the small dragon took the ring of keys out from his shirt. don't even ask how they didn't show through the fabric. He unlocked the chest and opened to smile down at the moon eyed feline. "Carlos you silly cat. This isn't a treasure chest..."

He pulled out a picture album. "This is a memory chest. These are the albums my Mother sent with me of my fledgling days. The treasure chests are lined with gold. Not silver like this one." He picked up the cat to show him the lining. "See? Now..." He shut the chest to look around. "Try to spot the glow...their gold lining is enchanted to glow from some reason."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 am
Carlos stared at the things Torsten pulled out of the chest, an album of memories. Sweet sweet memories, and for a moment Carlos suddenly missed his family. All of his brothers and sisters even the ones who picked on him. He touched the album, now free of the chest.

"Treasure." This was more treasure than the boxes of things. "A treasure is a memory, an attachment. It is not just gold and silver." he crawled over and rubbed on Torsten. "But I like shiny." and he once again paid no attention to what he was actually saying.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:53 am
phantompanther13

Though he was raised to be above everyone, this small cat was bringing out the small dragon's more childish side. Petting the small thing Torsten giggled. "Yes. Yes. Now..." He looked around and let out a happy trill. "Carlos look!" he let the cat go to scramble over to a nearby bench. There glowing faintly was a gold chest. Pulling it out Torsten unlocked it and opened it to shiny blue things. He shifted around them glancing up to the blue feline.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:15 pm
Carlos floated over and looked at the little blue things and let out a small gasp. Pretty!" he stared in gazing into the stones, mind falling and tumbling as he stared.

Carlos reached in and pulled some up in a paw before letting them fall again into the chest and watched just watched as the light hit the stones at all angles. "Treasure." he let out a little squeak of excitement.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:31 am
phantompanther13

Torsten watched the other then shifted through the chest, pulling out a bangle of a lighting opal. A gleam to his eyes as he picked up the blue feline and set him in the chest. Sitting in front he held out the bangle.

"Here. A sign of friendship...this is a lighting opal. Remember I said you reminded me of one. Here. For you." he smiled gently. "My first friend."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:44 am
Carlos carefully took the stones and then squealed. "Thank you. Treasure for my room." he launched forward and rubbed his face along Tor's own face. "And Treasured friend."

The Bangle would later make it's way to a shelf where it would sit nice and pretty around a red cracked Tea cup.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
ok I think we can fin it

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:29 am
phantompanther13
yeah we can stop here

Torsten giggled as he snuggled the cat back. He liked this feeling of a friend. The feline was warm. That was something he enjoyed. "Hey, Carlos. If you ever want to nap in here again. I wouldn't mind." He stood up. "But...i'm sure we have classes to attend to. Be safe okay?"

He kissed the top of Carlos' head. "For future reference. A proper greeting between me and my friends is a kiss on the cheek." he smiled before letting the other go.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff