Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:43 am
Like sunshine on a bad day!
Username: musicaloner7
Cub's Names: Avra
Meanings: aura
Personality: Intrigued by most things in life, Avra is definitely a fearless cub. Sometimes to a fault. Pushing her limits on what she can or cannot do, or what is or isn't possible, obviously sometimes getting herself into unsavory situations. But she tends to take it with a grain of salt, not too bothered, as her silver tongue can sometimes weasel her out of gaining too much blame or backlash. Not one to really slow down for others, keeping at her own tempo in life, she waits for no one, embarking on various challenges or what ever piques her interest.

{ working on two more entries, just wanted to at least get this one down in case it closes before I can finish. }  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:21 pm
Username: khit khat
Cub's Names: Suraj
Meanings: 'Sun' in Hindi
Personality:
Quote:

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

Suraj is a robust cub who enjoys the physical aspects of life. As a cub she lives her life in the here-and-now with zest, passion, and self-confidence. To her it's all about living in a physical reality, to manipulate to her environment. Reality must be tangible to her. She love's expressing herself through her body and how she feels about herself. To her any challenge she cant handle, she will take on the world when it comes to accepting one.

She can be refreshingly honest and outspoken or brutally abrupt. Similar to the difference of a gentle lit candle to the full force of a forest fire. She is slow to get angry but when she does it will not be pleasant, however she is quick to cool her emotions and will never hold a grudge. She likes to enjoy pampering and the finer things in life. Life is to be fully enjoyed with passion and a full appreciation of all the materialistic aspects.

It takes a very strong, independent, self-realized person to handle her fiery personality. But those who are compelled to her strong personality and can handle it will find a loyal friend/mate.  

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:45 am
Like Sunlight on Water!
Username: Sabra Knight
Cub's Names: Ula – cub, Assane - adult
Meanings: “Sea Jewel” , “Waterfall”
Personality: Secretly she’s sometimes pretty insecure about how different she looks from the others, but on the outside Ula will gloat herself and be considered a pretty vain cub. Because she knows she can’t hide herself away amongst her siblings the cub has become outgoing and knows to speak her mind. There is no fear in Ula’s eyes because everything is a challenge to be conquered. And while she won’t take any crap Ula also makes a great friend and defender because that means she won’t let any lies go about with her blunt personality. Even if others will be fooled she’ll never forget who did what and who is who.
Prompt response:
Another morning. Stretching out Ula watched as her siblings began to go about playing and doing whatever mischief was to be found. At least she didn’t have to worry about it since what they did could never be held against her. While she couldn’t blame them in her place for trouble they couldn’t blame her either. Indeed she had spent time trying to figure out what could be used to tell her siblings apart whether it was the smallest marking or differences in their walks.

I won’t take lies after all Standing tall the cub jumped from her perch to walk about. “Care to play tag?” A voice questioned her and she looked towards one of her siblings, “Of course it’s easier to make sure we tag you but still wanna play?” He teased her lightly. After all any of the siblings could lose each other in the confusion and lie about whether they had been marked by the seeker or not.

Ula just grinned, “Oh trust me I’ll know who got marked. You guys can’t fool me easily!” In fact she was glad at least she could stand out. Wasn’t it her siblings that were in trouble since they would have to be the ones to try to separate themselves from each other? She already had a head start in being her own unique self…a tiny knot in her stomach made her sad at times though. Wouldn’t it have been nice if just for a day she could be lost in that sea of cream and orange? Then she wouldn’t get strange looks from those who passed her family and had to wonder if she was just someone else’s cub that slipped in.

Nah, being unique is okay. She could just keep practicing on telling her siblings apart so that they could at least rely on her to remember them and what they did. Ula smiled. It wasn’t fair if she was the only one to stick out alone after all. Speaking of which….

“Hey you were tagged just now! I know it!” Bouncing over a rock the cub stuck her tongue out at a sibling, “No lying around me!” Laughing she dove into the fun of being the sea jewel in her sunlight of family.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:38 am
Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Cub's Names: Sama, then Mahzarin
Meanings: Sama= African for "heaven, sky" Mahzarin=Persian for "Golden Moon"
Personality:
As a cub: Sama is an energetic, excitable and fierce little cub with the attitude to match. She loves her family, and loves being right under-foot in everyone's business. Give this girl something to do, however, and she'll surprise you by how she sets her attention upon completing whatever it might be.

As an Adult: Growing out of some of her rambunctious energy, she will be a little spitfire with a determination that leads her into trouble at times. She doesn't like to give up if she can help it, and enjoys analyzing situations for the best solution.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:40 pm
Everyone looks up to me!
Username: bullterrierlove
Cub's Names: Hari ; Future name: Drupada
Meanings: Hari: Brown, yellow, tawny in Sanskirt; Drupada: it means wooden pillar or firm footed in Sanskirt
Personality:
If there’s one thing that this little guy tries to do, it’s to live up to his expectations. Constantly, Hari is trying to be a great role model for his siblings. Someone that never wavers or falters against his beliefs. This, however; does have its downfall. Hari rarely claims that he’s wrong. And can be quite stubborn and mean about his viewpoints. Never does he ever soften his words.

It’s not like he wants to cause harm, however. Guilt always tinges his decisions after scolding one of his siblings for doing wrong, or after a scuffle. He tries not to let it affect him, but usually he can be seen going out of his way for his siblings after a fight, trying to make it up to them in some way. But that’s after he calms down, when he has time to think upon his actions.

Hari is also selfish, much like his mother. He doesn’t want trouble. No, he wants to be seen in a positive light. The cub craves his sibling’s adoration and respect. Wants them fully under his control. Therefore, when he knows he’s done wrong, he’ll blame Bhaya for it. It may make him cringe afterwards, and he’s bound to try to make up for it afterwards, but Hari wants the responsibility, just not the consequences for his actions.

Competitiveness is also in Hari’s nature. The cub insists on trying things before any of his siblings. And will push and shove his way in order to try and best them, as well as being the first to do it. He can be quite inventive, and tends to shove it into his sibling’s faces when he does do something that he’s proud of.
Prompt response:
That was one mighty behemoth of a rock.

Hari gulped thickly, sizing up the large boulder, red eyes as wide as they could be. Of course he could climb it; there was no doubt about it. He was strong, he was the best. His siblings, although they had tried to get to the top had ultimately failed. It was up to him to show them how it was done. Before they figured it out themselves. Hari frowned at the thought, a determined gleam tinting his gaze. No, he couldn’t chance that humiliation. He had an image to uphold.

Sizing himself up, Hari placed his paws on the rock’s smooth surface and tried to grab some sort of hold. But his paws kept slipping as soon as he tries to place his hind legs at the top on it. It was too steep. Even trying to dig his claws into the rock was no help. Of course, it wouldn’t. There was no bump or ridge to grab. Even his teeth couldn’t aid him in his goal. They scraped painfully against the surface the harder he tried to bite down on the hard mass. It seemed like there was no way to get to the top.

Hari let out an indignant huff, stepping back and inspecting the rock once again. This wasn’t fair. He knew that it was climbable. There just had to be a way. The adults could do it, so why couldn’t he? Biting his lip, he rounded the boulder, studying the angles . Maybe if he---No. Going at it from the other sides didn’t help at all he soon found out. They were steeper and harder to get even a paw’s length of distance on.

Jumping. Perhaps if he aimed for the top directly, that would work. He had seen adults do it in the past. No problem. Easy to do. He wasn’t as big as they were, but size didn’t matter right? His heart was as big as theirs, if not larger. He had this down pat. In vain, he tried. Again and again until his legs felt like they were going to cave from underneath him. That didn’t work either. The closest he got was hitting the rocks side. Hard. Hari was sure that he’d be sore afterwards. But it’d be worth it. That is, if he got to the top.

Perhaps a running start would help him to get up. His paws couldn’t grab any traction on the surface, but if he already had motion in place, surely it would get him to the top. So, he walked back to where he was originally, backed up, and ran forward. It worked. However; his momentum was too strong. His paws dug into the rock in order to try and stop himself from careening over the edge, but it was no use. He still fell, and ended up in a heap on top of something soft.

That was strange, though. There was only supposed to be dirt underneath him. Not what felt like another body. Opening a closed eye, he stared down curiously. It was Bhaya, strangely enough. He quickly tore himself away from his sister, wincing as weight was put on his front paws. Well, at least he did end up at the top. Even if he couldn’t stay there. And his sister saw. Surely he’d be able to convince her and word would spread through his siblings. Or so he hoped.

“Bhaya!” he called out, sitting down and grinning through the pain. “Did you see that? I got to the top!“  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:09 pm
Gonna close this Wednesday the 4th at 9pm EST!! <3 Thanks for all the entries so far, guys!  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:27 pm
Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Cub's Names: Meka - Cub; Kingurumo - Adult
Meanings: be red; roaring
Personality: A fireball of trouble! She likes to be the center of attention and often tries to get the rest of the siblings in trouble for it! Though she means well in the end, she can be bull headed at times and doesn't like to be told when she is wrong. Though most of the time she likes to get into trouble, she does have a calmer, more playful side. Enjoying cuddling with her siblings and even having a playful bout of hide and seek! Only the closest to her get to see this side. The rest of the world simply sees the bull headed trouble maker that she wants them all to see!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:55 pm
Username: Lollipop x L u x u r y
Cub's Names: Chōṭā

Meanings: Small in Hindi
Personality: She’s a little runt… but a spunky one at that! Never one to let a small thing such as, well… her smallness get her down, Chōṭā tries her best to show off all she can be, to improve and soar beyond expectations. Due to this, however, she tends to be quite.. competitive. Going home? It’s a race. Gathering food? She’ll attempt to grab the most. Bed time? She’ll try to nod off last. Even as an adult, she’ll still have that childish impulse to just exceed and leave the rest in her dust.

This doesn’t mean she’s unkind, however. Quite the contrary, she’s rather… particular. Crying? A pat on the back is sure to cheer you up. And hey, maybe a breath holding contest! Chōṭā doesn’t quite realize that what works for her… isn’t quite the same as with everyone else. Half the time, she ends up coming off as abrasive

Like Sunlight on Water!
Cub's Names: Kliyara
Meanings: Clear in Hindi
Personality: Kliyara is rather… odd. She’s the type to be happy, sunshine and rainbows one moment… and the next, somber. Not without cause, of course. She’s hypersensitive to even the slightest body language, leaving her insecure and uneasy about her place. She’ll experience the whole, “Where do I belong?” stage before finally settling into her own skin.
Prompt response: Kliyara trailed behind her siblings, head hung, ears pressed back ever the slightest. Orange eyes glance left and right, taking in those who looked on at the family with adoration; what a cute family. So pretty. How they looked like their parents. Who’s the blue one?

Slouching more, head ducked, Kliyara mentally berated herself. No one had said such a thing. No one. But she couldn’t help… she couldn’t help but feel aware, as though she knew just what was going through everyone’s mind. Her assumptions were tearing her up, pressing down on her shoulders. Why didn’t she look like her mama? Her papa? Her brothers and sisters? Am I really their daughter?

Tripping over a rock, so lost in her thoughts was she, Kliyara tumbled to the ground in surprise. Glancing up, she saw someone snicker. Grin spreading, she stumbled onto her feet and crouched, before pouncing after the sibling, thoughts momentarily forgotten with the replaced childish joy.

Everyone looks up to me!
Cub's Names: Nētā
Meanings: Leader in Hindi
Personality: Contrary to his name, Nētā has NO desire for the responsibility. Rather, he wants the carefree attitude of his younger siblings! Loud, playful, stubborn, and somewhat spoiled, Nētā doesn’t like duty unless it has a heavy helping of fun. He’d rather be able to point the paw at someone else when someone goes wrong, not take the blame himself. Why should he be responsible for his siblings? Who’s responsible for him?

Unfortunately, Nētā has also become quite… manipulative, to get what he wants.
Prompt response: Nētā pouted, kicking at a rock in a sulky manner. It wasn’t fair! Why was he constantly reminded about how he was responsible for his siblings? He didn’t choose to be the oldest… it just happened! Couldn’t someone else do it? He wanted to play… and not get in trouble! He just wanted to have fun.

”Hey… Hey Bhaya? Wanna hear something cool? As the oldest brother, I get to do whatever I want. Because it’s amazing. I get to eat whatever I want and go wherever I want! And boss you all around!” Nētā told his sibling smugly, before casting him a sly look. ”Do you wanna try it out? Be the older sibling? We can make a game out of it… how long will mom believe you’re the older sibling? Wanna see if dad will believe it too? Come on, let’s try!” Nētā said with a wolfish grin, crouching and playfully swatting his brother. ”I mean… I don’t want to give up the position but since I’m nice, I’ll let you try it for the game. Alright?”  

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:50 pm
Closed! Thanks for all the entries, guys!! heart heart I'll try to get them judged by the weekend!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:49 pm
And the winners are...

Little Red Head:
Khit Khat

Teal Trouble
mouselet

First Born
Neon Fly

A Lot Like Daddy
SilverLutz

Thank you again to everyone who entered! I had a really tough time choosing!  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:18 pm
-Swoons- Oh god! Thank you so much, Puh! I'm really glad you enjoyed my entry. He's going to be so much fun to play!

And congrats to the winners of all Gem's siblings! x3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:24 pm
Ahhhh thank you! I can't wait to play with her ;w;  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:55 pm
My first swampie!! Thank you soo much ~<3333