Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Breached (Star x Neptune Bride) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:03 pm
Stardust Drifter

*poke*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:18 am
Neptune Bride

(I'm here, I'll get a reply to you when I can. I'm a little busy with work atm. ^^; )  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 pm
Neptune Bride

"Elen..." he replied softly rubbing her belly. "It's a beautiful name. I'm Matthew, but feel free to call me Matt everyone does." he blushed and smiled watching her enjoy his small pampering. "Well if you're moving around that means nothing is probably broken...."

Moving his hands he began to rub her tail, pausing to feel if there were any bones or anything out of place. "We Humans eat pretty much anything...well to a limit. It's kind of hard to describe, but I eat fish too. It's one of the things I like, I am a fisherman after all. It's kind of my job." he said looking at her.

"I respect the fish I catch. Though I would never harm a Maiden of the Deep. In fact, you're kind is seen as special. I don't know much about Merfolk but rest assured you and your twins are safe. Once you're fully healed you'll go back into the sea." he said happily.

As he was feeling her arms to see if anything was broken his hand moved up and eventually cupped one of her cheeks. Matt stared into her eyes a soft blush upon his face. "Are you...hungry at all Elen?" he asked with concern and compassion. "Anything you need I'm here for you...just ask."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:34 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen blushed a bit as Matt felt her all over, but she realized that he was making sure there were no major injuries. She flinched a few times when he would hit a particularly sore spot, but she didn't try to stop him. "I think you're right, but it feels like I've got some pretty bad bruises. Those'll probably take a while to heal."

She listened to his talk about human diet and being a fisherman. When he spoke of respecting her kind, she tilted her head curiously. "Really? We were always taught that humans are evil, greedy monsters that would just as soon kill us as look at us. The only reason I didn't fight you on the beach was because I didn't have the strength and figured I was dead anyway. You would have just been doing me a favor and ending my suffering."

When he cupped her cheek, she gently leaned into the touch. She didn't know why, but she felt comfortable with this man. She also felt the tiny stirring of something else, but she didn't let herself think about it. She forced herself to believe that she was merely grateful to him. If he hadn't found her on the beech and brought her here, she and her twins would have died there. She managed a bit of a smile. "No, thank you. I'm alright for now." After a moment, she turned her eyes from him. "I suppose I'm keeping you from what you would normally be doing right now."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:21 am
Neptune Bride

He glanced away shyly as he sat up straight. "Yeah in some ways we can be evil and greedy." he sighed, "Though I've just always thought Merfolk to be special. They deserved to be respected yet up until today I thought they were a myth." he admitted his face growing hotter.

"Some of your muscles did feel rough, just take it easy. Like I said you're safe here. That tank you're in is special. It's dug half underground so it's big at the bottom so you could always hide if someone else shows up." he stated turning to look at her.

"Well I managed to fish enough this morning. I was making my rounds again when I saw you. I'm glad I arrived when I did, it would break my heart having to bury a dead mermaid...." he said reaching over and softly placing his hand on the top part of her tummy, "...especially one carrying life and possibly the only remaining part of her race." looking down he smiled feeling the life stir within.

"I've always wanted to be a father. I hope one day I'll get to, I'm sure you and your mate were happy. I'm sorry that happened to you. A-Anyway, do you need anything else from me? If not I'm going to let you rest while I cook us dinner." he smiled trying not to discourage her any more. "Elen even after you heal, and you've returned to the sea, you're always welcome here. Think of my home as a safe place to go to if ever you're in trouble." he said standing up and heading off into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:11 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen smiled a little. "Well, I suppose we've both learned something today then, haven't we? Merfolk are real, and not all humans are evil." She noticed his face becoming redder and redder. She felt a stirring in her belly, not knowing if it was her babies or something else.

When he explained about the tank, she moved a bit so she could look down toward the bottom. Sure enough, from this angle, she could see the wall ended above the floor of the tank and it seemed to go back further. From above, where Matt was, she doubted anyone would notice. "Well, that might come in handy. But if you don't mind me asking, why would you have a pool like this in your house? You weren't planning on running into me or anyone like me, so..."

She turned a bit sad at the mention of her possible death. "Well, we're not quite the only ones. Our pod was destroyed, but there are a couple others out there. We may be endangered, but we aren't extinct yet."

"Yes, we were happy. These are our first. Usually the whole pod works together to raise the young...I....I don't know how I'll handle it all on my own." After a moment, she shook her head, trying to pull herself together. "No, I'll be alright for now." She managed a small smile. "Thank you. We will see what the future brings." As he headed to the kitchen, she took a deep breath and allowed herself to sink down toward the bottom of the tank and deciding to explore a little to keep her mind off her dead family. Maybe someday she could allow it, but for right now, the pain was still far too fresh.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:51 am
Neptune Bride

Matt felt like an idiot. Sure bring up her dead lover and everything. Make her feel worse! He sighed splashing his face with water what had come over him? He had heard that Merfolk had a certain charm about them that could charm hearts. He stared out the window and sighed. The tank she was in was a special one used to help injured seals and other small marine animals.

His mother nursed them back to health before letting them safely return to their homes. It was deep enough to hide in and designed to feel like the ocean. He hoped Elen wouldn't mind. Still what was he going to do with a knocked up killer whale mermaid? Given her size she probably ate a lot too.

Moving to his ice box he began to pull out some of the fish he was saving for winter. Right now healing her body and nourishing her little ones were all that mattered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:24 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen explored around the small tank, diving down to the bottom and swimming into the underground area. It was large enough that she could hide here fairly comfortably if she needed to. She also found the area that allowed the ocean water to come in and out of this strange tank. Looking out through the grate, part of her longed to return to her home out in the wild, but another part of her quelled in fear and wanted nothing more than to stay in this safe place with her children forever.

She rested for a while, trying to regain some of her strength. But being a social creature, she found herself getting rather lonely down there with only her unborn children for company. With a sigh, she swam back up to the surface, looking around to see if Matt was still there.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:44 pm
Neptune Bride

Matt was sitting in his chair reading, sometime had passed so he had eaten and cleaned up. There was a plate of food for her whenever she wanted to eat though. He would just heat it up again.

The sound of her surfacing caused him to turn and look at her. Smiling warmly he closed the book and got up. "Yes? What is it Elen?" he asked moving close to her tank. Puling up a chair he sat there and softly reached out to cup her cheek.

"Are you feeling any better?" he cooed concern and love in his heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:06 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen looked around the cabin, smelling the new batch of food and seeing Matt reading. She was slightly surprised that he'd heard her surface and nearly backed away or dove back down when he came over, but remained on the close edge.

When he cupped her cheek, she rested her head in his palm. "Yes, a bit. I'm sure it'll take time for me to feel completely better, but still..." She blushed a little. "I... I'm just so used to being with my pod...I've never been alone for more than a short time since I was born. I was getting rather lonely down there by myself." She was embarrassed by the admission, but figured it was best to tell the truth.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm
Neptune Bride

"It must be hard..." he spoke in soft agreement as he allowed her to relax in the palm of his hand. She was so beautiful and delicate, she was probably very lithe and toned outside of her large tummy. "..I wish there was more I could do for you. Yet I'm here to talk if you want." he smiled gently bending down and kissing her forehead sweetly.

"I made you some food if you want to eat?" he asked running his other hand through her long hair softly. For the moment the beautiful sea creature was safe. Still if she was found out there was no telling what would happen. Elen was lovely though, her eyes pulled you into them.

For a killer whale mermaid there was just something about her that was lovely all over. "I know how you feel, I'm lonely too. I don't have a wife like most fishermen do so it's hard sometimes. Though more so for you because you're probably used to a large pod." he said softly. "Well I'll make sure you live so you can birth your young and recreate your pod. Perhaps maybe you'll find someone who will help you."

Blushing he stared, "If only there were magic in this world that could turn back time. Then we could prevent you from losing so much Elen." he sighed, but power like that didn't exist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:39 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen sighed, but managed a smile for Matt. He was not at all what she had feared a human fisherman would be like. He didn't seem to be the cold, heartless barbarian bent on mindless killing that many sea creatures believed them to be. There seemed to be a gentle kindness to him. And though his legs seemed a bit strange to her, his face was rather handsome, his body strong. "Thank you. I appreciate it." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath when he kissed her and ran his hand through her hair.

When he confessed to being lonely and unwed, she frowned a little and cocked her head in confusion. "Really? I...I though most humans chose mates and settled down fairly early. You're handsome enough and seem to have a good personality; gentle and caring. Any female would be lucky to have you." Realizing what she was saying, she blushed brightly and turned her gaze away.

She gave a sad sigh when he sad about turning back time. "Thank you. But I know that's impossible. It could only happen in fairy tales." Sighing, she decided to try and take her mind off the sadness. "Food would be nice. Thank you."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:50 pm
Neptune Bride

"Thank you Elen." he replied blushing. His heart pounded in his chest the more he stared into her eyes. She was casting a spell maybe, that or she was so shy and wonderful he couldn't help but find her gorgeous. "I'm sorry that a gorgeous woman was left alone. You deserved to be kissed and loved and kept safe." he flirted back.

Silence as he glanced away as well. Upon her response to the food he heard her tummy growl. Smiling he pulled away and vanished into the kitchen, only to return with a large bowl of fish soup. It was the kind of fish she loved the most. Placing the bowl on a little fold out table next to her he gently took one of her hands and placed a spoon in it.

"You've probably never eaten Human food before...so I'll show you." he said and gently began to move her arm scooping up a small spoonful of the soup. "Alright before you put the spoon in your mouth you blow..pffft...like that." he said puckering his lips and softly blowing.

"You try.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:53 pm
Stardust Drifter

(Lol, that's just such a funny picture. But I get where you're coming from, him teaching her how to use utensils.)

She gave a small smile, blushing a little. "You're welcome, Matt." She could almost hear an uptake in his heartbeat, and she wondered what was causing it. There wasn't any danger, he wasn't physically exerting himself. The only other reason she could think of was... But that couldn't be, could it? After all, they were practically strangers, and they were two different species. But she couldn't deny a certain feeling in herself. Her eyes widened in surprise at the rest of his words. Maybe he really did have some form of feelings for her. "I...thank you." She managed a smile, not wanting him to think that she didn't appreciate the attention.

She blushed a little and smiled when her stomach growled. "What can I say? It takes a lot of nourishment to grow these babies," she joked as she rested a hand on her large belly.

She watched as he went into the kitchen and came back with the food. She sniffed, trying to decide if it would be good or not. It certainly smelled different than the raw fish and sea vegetation she was used to eating, but it wasn't necessarily a bad smell.

When he put the bowl on the table, she shifted into position, examining it curiously. "No, I've never had human food before." She allowed him to take her arm and show her how to use the spoon and demonstrating how to blow to cool the soup. It seemed rather ridiculous to her, but as she brought the spoon close to her face, she could feel the heat radiating off it. She knew enough about hot water and how dangerous it could be, so she did as he instructed. After a couple blows, it felt cooler, so she carefully gave it a taste. "Mmm, this is good." She looked up and gave him a smile.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:43 pm
Neptune Bride

"I'm glad you like it." he happily beamed. "It's full of herbs and nutrients to help your body heal and help your little ones grow strong." he said softly rubbing the side of her tummy. It was all so strange, yet Matt was glad he could help her out.

Her sandpaper-like skin felt smooth in the water and it seemed her little ones loved the attention. Matt just couldn't help himself, the desire of wanting to be a father was so strong. They were two different species, but if the roles were switched and she was the pregnant Human and he was the merfolk it wouldn't matter.

"I hope that soup helps. I know plenty of fish dishes as well. Whenever you're hungry let me know, also if there is anything else you need to make your stay here more comfortable than just ask." he spoke removing his hand and relaxing in the chair.  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games