Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So we meet again (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:12 pm
Riyo hated it. The thought of Titus having to put himself out there like that, but at the same time, as low or small as the voice might've been, and as much as she might've chastised herself on the inside for it, she could hear a low whisper in her mind.

'better him than me.'

She hadn't asked for this. Hadn't been given an option on whether she'd sacrifice her livelihood for his sake or not. This wasn't even an either or situation. The cat ghoul had been flung into something under completely false pretenses. It wasn't fair...

... But nothing was fair. No, not really. She also knew he hadn't asked for this either. To think such things was a toxic practice. He was doing what he could, what little he could.

Though, it didn't matter.

"Y-... You're kidding.." She squeaked as the verdict was dropped. "YOU'RE KIDDING!" The ghoul began hyperventalating as she felt the other hand grasp her shirt. "No! NO. I'LL BREAK MY ******** NECK." And it looked like she was going to try everything in her power to do just that, frantically squirming and twitching in such a way that she might end the suffering right there. Death was a better alternative. Death would at least land her anywhere but here.

She had, however, forgotten there were two of them. Large hands seized her legs, squeezing painfully to keep her from moving. Gina had found her weakness. The Achilles heel. The material tore rather easily after she had stopped moving. There she was, exposed, out in the open, and incredibly ashamed. For moments, it almost appeared that she had succeeded in snapping her own neck, looking so lifeless you'd almost swear she was dead.

"Hey." The patchwork released her and grasped the dress. "If her arms are tied, how do we dress her?" He smiled as he examined all the cute little frills. What a lovely little dress.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:34 pm
Gina rolled her eyes at the patchwork. "Untie them obviously, but keep a hold of her. Don't let that limp ragdoll routine fool you." She smiled as she turned back to Titus, leaning into his chest. "Now, where were we?"

Since his plan had failed he wasn't too sure if he wanted to keep things going. At this point it seemed like a wasted effort though he hated to see Riyo treated like that. Not long ago he wouldn't have cared, he might have even laughed, but the sight of it now made him cringe and look away.

"You are such a b***h," He hissed.

"Oh, I know." Gina said, taking hold of his horns and forcing his head back in her direction. "Its a comfortable state of mind." She then placed a forceful kiss against the boil's lips, keeping his head in place with the hold she had on his horns.

The ape goon quizzically looked at Riyo's bound hands and began to work at the knot to untie them, his other hand still holding her tightly behind the neck. It didn't look like he was going to relinquish his hold until he had to despite her thrashing and now currently limp state.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:13 pm
Riyo wanted to be numb.

In those moments, she wanted to stop feeling everything and just let whatever was going to happen to her happen. Her anger had hidden away behind her mortification, tucked deep into its little cave like a monster in sunlight. It was a rare time, where she wanted to feel nothing at all. Such moments were reserved for the most hopeless of situation, which this happened to be one.

She saw him, out of the corner of her eye. Looking away, unable to watch. The demoness couldn't really say how that made her feel, but a deep, burning rage shook her almost immediately as Gina took ahold of him. It was much like a previous feeling she had experienced in the same scenario weeks ago, but the feeling had increased tenfold. Her hands shook with a fury she couldn't begin to contain or understand. It filled her so thoroughly she could feel the hot rage running over and spilling out.

A barely audible drop hit the floor, a black liquid dripping from the corner of her mouth. It almost looked like blood in the dim light. Riyo tried to avoid using her FEAR as much as possible, because 10 times out of 10 it ended up wrecking her just as much, if not more than her opponent... But there really wasn't much of a choice here.

The patchwork joyfully shifted to the front. examining her without a second thought as he pondered the best way to dress her while his partner worked at the rope. "Almost a shame to put more clothes on her. Oh well, she'll end up being black and blue anyways." He hummed, his voice chipper like a school boil.

The feline could feel the rope around her arms loosen, and she didn't wait for it to slide off. Her arms snapped forward the moment the rope was loose enough, her arms reaching for the patchwork's head to slam it into her knees with all her might. She only needed to take one out of the picture briefly, then she could take care of the other. It wasn't much of a plan, but it was a plan.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:42 am
Titus struggled to move, Gina keeping a hold of his horns like they were handles allowing him very little movement. It dictated when the kiss was done, the reaper finally pulling back with a smile. The demon looked all but disgusted, lips smeared with the same damn pale orange lipstick.

"You make me want to vomit." He spat.

The reaper laughed. "You say that now but wait until later. I promise we will make it to that hotel room."

And that made Titus want to vomit even more. "Do you plan on keeping me tied the whole damn time because I have to say I am not going with you and I think this might be at least a little suspicious." He said jerking against his restraints.

There was that smile again to greet him. "Oh, don't worry, Tity. I think I can change your mind." She looked back over her shoulder at Riyo just in time to see the ghoul lash out against one of her minions. Standing quickly Gina summoned her scythe. "I told you idiots to hold her." Gina barked, moving swiftly forward, moving around the patchwork to jam the top of her weapon into Riyo's stomach. The blade wasn't sharp there but it would still serve as a nice blunt object to beat her with from afar.

The ape like goon had let out a feral scream, his free hand rushing to grab a hold of at least one of Riyo's, jerking the ghoul up higher by the back of her neck.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:29 am
The patchwork had stumbled back momentarily, clutching his head. "Oww! Kitty's got some claws."

"SHUT UP!" Riyo screeched back to the ape that had her by the neck, her arms flailing to try and keep away from him. He had managed to grab one, but the other was all she felt she needed. It was harder to breathe, but maybe she could free up a little air in a moment.

And then Gina joined in. The cat ghoul couldn't bow forward as one would usually do from such a blow. All she could do was cough up more black. Something began to form on her free hand. A dark liquid pooled from the pores of her skin, like a kind of sentient black paint. It engulfed her arm, twisting and hardening until she was left with a wicked looking clawed glove. Riyo knew she could only sustain it for a moment, and though she might be able to make a grab for the scythe, it seemed like her best bet would be to free herself.

She held up the claw and reached back like someone with an itch, attempting to dig into her captors arm and hand while she had the chance. Riyo knew she couldn't get away, but perhaps at least she could buy Titus some time if nothing else.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:49 am
The wereape let out another screech when Riyo's claws dug into his arm leaving a long trail of scratches down to and across its hand. Instead of immediately letting go, however, the ape flung Riyo toward the wall like a child flings something away when agitated, her path taking her toward a stack of small peddle boats.

"You idiots." Gina snapped. "Geoff! Keep Titus company. Philip," She pointed to the patchwork. "With me please." She followed the path the ape had flung Riyo, swirling her scythe in her hand. "Here, kitty kitty."

Titus eyes went wide. s**t just got real and he was still stuck in the damn chair. His clawed fingers were trying to work at the rope but he was getting no where fast.

And then he had company. The tall ape man loomed over him, his fist drawn back like he was ready to punch.

"Hey hey hey, she said keep me company not lay into me!" Titus snapped. Really where the hell did Gina find these guys.

That seemed to be enough for the ape man to stop and reconsider the command given but that didn't stop him from grabbing hold of the chair Titus was in and lifting it off the floor to carry with him.

"Well, this is embarrassing..." Titus grumbled. "I think I would prefer the second option."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:37 pm
Riyo didn't even have time to scream, because she had certainly taken in a breath to at least yell. There was the sound of air evacuating her lungs, her body slamming against the wall, an unpleasant snapping sound, and finally the crash of the paddle boats that managed to fall in such a way to conceal her body.

Yeah, at this point, she was in a decent amount of pain.

The feline groaned as she slowly became aware that her body had just been flung across the room.

Phillip tore his hands away from his face with a grunt. "Yess Miss Gina!" He chirped and followed close behind, still clinging to the dress. "Pretty little kitty should come play~"

Riyo shook as she heard the approaching footsteps. Jack knew what else Gina had in store if forcefully stripping her had been added to the menu. Secretly she was a tad bit frightened. Just a tad bit... But... It was also exhilarating. When was the last time she had to fight for her life? The last time she had to think quickly to avoid something terrible?

lifting her legs into herself, she clawed at the rope frantically, the black liquid pooling around her body from her arm and her mouth. Her nails weren't enough, but her fall had managed to break a piece of wood off a paddle boat in such a way to make it sharp. The feline grabbed the wood and managed to free herself, but not without cutting her skin in the process. It was fine. There were worse things.

Like... The puddle slowly crawling up her body. s**t.. Now was not the time! She needed tactics. TACTICS.

Instead of a blonde haired ghoul crawling up from the wreckage, two large, black claw-like hands grasped the paddleboats. There was something different hiding just out of sight now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:11 pm
Gina heard the groan from the pile of paddle boats, swirling her scythe beside her as she continued to approach. "You know if I break a nail because of you I will skin you alive little miss kitty. And I don't mean that as an exaggeration." Gina called. "I'm sure your tail would make a lovely belt."

The reaper could hear movement and readied herself. She didn't even think twice about what she saw instead she struck out at the first thing that came into view beyond the boats, her scythe cutting right through the thick plastic. Those orange eyes looked possessed but they did take note that something had changed.

"Why don't you come out and play?" She mused. "I'm getting rather bored waiting." Her eyes drifted to the goon beside her. "Drag her out. No need to play nice."

Titus did not appreciate being manhandled like a piece of luggage but up until that point he had few options available to him. The ape wasn't paying him much mind thankfully, simply holding the chair like he was ready to move with him in tow. It left Titus ample time to wiggle against his restraints, something he had been at for a while. With another good tug he managed to pull one hand free. Unfortunately, it also alerted the large mammoth of a goon to what he was doing. The demon's victory was short lived.

"Put me down, Fleabag!" Titus attempted to claw at the ape's hand which had already taken a bit of damage thanks to Riyo, but apparently the creature was a little too leery to take another scratch attack. He simply let the chair go and let Titus fall in an awkward position face first into the floor. "Ow, Jacking hell."

The demon managed to shift the chair onto its side feeling one of the legs go loose. With a little bit of work he managed to pull the leg free from the chair giving him yet another appendage to use. "Ha! Uh oh-" Titus suddenly felt himself rise from the floor, lifting up at least a couple of feet before he was slammed down again.

"Stay put." It was the first time he had heard the ape speak.

"I really just...want to stretch my legs.." He tried to move again but the ape found fit to repeat the same process over and over again until Titus was a moaning heap on the floor. This was really not a good day.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:33 pm
The hands retreated back behind the boats at the sound of the plastic slicing, a strange hiss emanating from the area. It was possible she had hit her target before it escaped, as something was leaking in there. A tiny trail of black traveled through the crevices between the wood.

Phillip seemed a little more aware that something was slightly off about the picture, but it was probably nothing major. So the ghoul could shift her form. Probably just two large intimidating hands and a tiny scared kitty hiding behind those boats. At her command, the patchwork quickly charged forward. "Phillip's gonna break your arms so you can't hurt him anymore~" How chipper he sounded, and how gleefully he reached behind the boats to grab something, anything. An arm, her neck, perhaps even her tail.

What he came out with was a little more than he bargained for.

An abnormal cry resounded in the little boathouse as something lunged out from behind the paddleboats. It had the vague shape of a cat, but there were many things off about it. Spindly limbs, with a terrifying cross between hands and paws on the front. It almost looked like it could be bipedal, but obviously preferred all fours. Its gaping maw contained nothing but needle-like fangs as black poured forth like drool from the mouth. Most unsettling, however, were the eyes. Like a cornered animal, they appeared fierce and furious, ready to tear into the first thing that moved. Frame wise, it was roughly the size of a lion, with less body mass.

As the patchwork pulled back, he let out a surprised yell as he found his arm being bitten into by something that was not the pretty little kitty ghoul. No, far from it. "OFF!" He yelled, trying to shake it off while his other fist pounded into its frame. The demon showed no sign of relenting, clawed hands digging into his chest with all the force it could muster. Looked like his stitches might've been coming loose.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:32 pm
Gina's eyes widened at the sight of what had emerged from behind the boats but beyond that her emotions were carefully masked. Either she had been around demons enough that odd and frightening forms didn't bother her or she was really good at hiding the fear in her eyes.

"Well, I would say the look might almost be an improvement." She looked back when she heard Titus moan, her face suddenly filling with rage. "HEY! Don't damage the face!" Priorities.

Whirling her scythe around the reaper turned back to her true target and charged forward while the feline was busy with Phillip and in an easy motion swung the blade around aiming a blow at the feline's mid section. It didn't matter that the patchwork was in the way, if he got hit she would be sure to let him know it was his fault.

Titus had actually lost count of how many times his face and upper body had been slammed into the floor before he heard Gina shout. He had been trying to break his fall with one arm but it had done little good and blood had started to dribble from his nose and the corner of his mouth, more than a couple of teeth littering the ground around him. Luckily they grew back in quickly enough but that didn't mean the demon enjoyed losing them.

The ape was already in a downward momentum with his next attack when Gina had yelled at him and he was unable to slow his action. In fact, it startled him enough he fell forward trying to stop Titus putting more weight behind the blow. It was probably lucky it didn't break Titus' neck but the extra weight managed to shatter the chair finally allowing the demon the freedom he had been seeking.

Wings snapped open in a woosh and suddenly dissipated into a fine mist. As soon as the ape began to breath in the substance he began to scream, swinging wildly and nearly trampling the demon before Titus managed to roll away. He would have used this earlier but his range wasn't that great not to mention it was pointless to confuse people when he really couldn't use it to his advantage and escape.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:09 pm
Riyo had been too focused on tearing the patchwork a new one to realize there was a scythe coming towards her, or maybe she just didn't care. Her eyes were vacant of a sentient choice. Her mind was focused on one thing: ripping through anything that stood in front of her.

She had almost torn his arm off when the blade sliced into her, teeth immediately vacating the patchwork's droopy arm in favor of regaining her footing. She was bleeding. She hadn't even tried to dodge, and there was no way she could keep it up for long...

But even with blood pooling on the floor, the creature showed no intention of stopping. Not until there was no choice but to stop.

Phillip cried out as the blade managed to catch him as well, stumbling back once his hand was free. "Owwwwww!" He would need to take a night to mend himself after this.

Another screech left the large animal's mouth as it charged towards Gina this time, fully intent on ripping whatever she could manage to grab apart, whether it was flesh, bone, or metal.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:49 pm
Blood pooled on the ground and Gina smiled with satisfaction. She stood in her current position, scythe held in casual wait if the need were to arise that she would need it again. Philip didn't even gain a glance but there was something off about the feline and something deeply upsetting about the fact that she hadn't gone down.

Gina had expected more of a reaction but realized soon that Riyo was in berserk mode. As the demoness came charging forward the reaper danced back rather gracefully, spinning her scythe around her to keep a fair bit of distance between them unless Riyo decided to risk being cut again. As the scythe came to her back Gina locked her arm around it and used her whole body to spin it with force in an attack against the ghoul coming to face her narrowly avoiding those vicious claws.

Titus was facing his own problems trying to keep track of Geoff but spared a moment to look up and see what was going on with everyone else. His brows shot toward his hairline when he saw Riyo vaguely remembering the conversation about a third form. This must had been what she meant. It was certainly not as small and cute.

The small distraction was enough that the boil didn't realized Geoff had closed any distance, his swinging fists still aiming wildly at nothing but it didn't keep him from nailing Titus in the back with a foot. The demon sprawled forward against the ground his FEAR suddenly dissipating and slowly began to gather again at his back to form his wings. He had just started to move when the large ape began to regain himself, wild eyes finally gaining clarity. After blinking a few times he focused back on Titus and let out a screech before leaping with arms raised.

Titus barely had time to roll out of the way before those large fists hit the ground were he had been a second before, using his wings to help bring himself back into a standing position. There weren't useful for anything else in such tight quarters.

He cracked his neck slightly, wiping away some of the blood from his face. "Alright, a*****e. It's just you and me now." Before, both goons had jumped him out of no where but now he felt the playing field was a little more even despite the damage he had already taken. His face was still bleeding, his body was sore but to hell if he was just going to lie down and take it. He charged forward himself, mouth wide like he was ready to take a bite out of something, a fist drawn back ready to punch.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:28 pm
Riyo's claws were ready to dig into the reaper's face when she swung her scythe again, narrowly missing the ghoul's neck and slashing across her sternum and shoulders instead. The creature stumbled back, her feet beginning to wobble. She was losing too much blood.

Perhaps if it hadn't been two against one, she would've lasted longer, but with the constant poundings, thrashings, and slices, it looked like her limit had been reached. The black melted away and began to evaporate as it touched the floor, leaving only a bruised, beaten, and bleeding ghoul on her hands and knees, fighting to keep consciousness. She couldn't stand. The feline knew that without trying. All she could do was wait there like a sitting duck. This was it.

Her head tilted towards Titus, watching him for a moment as she struggled to take in enough oxygen for her greedy body. "You won't break me." She whispered to Gina. "Someone like you can't break me."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:33 pm
Gina took a quick step back, keeping her scythe at her side at the ready though this time the creature went down. The black oozed away and the beaten ghoul was all that remained on her hands and knees where she belonged.

Riyo's words brought a smile to Gina's face, orange eyes glittering. "Breaking your body is only a part of the equation, Ghoulie." The scythe in Gina's hand vanished. "The fun challenge is breaking someone's mind and you aren't a complicated book to read."

Gina mused as she looked over her shoulder to followed Riyo's gaze toward Titus watching as he continued his struggle against Geoff, a fair amount of blows being shared between them though it was obvious the ape goon was a little stronger physically. "Despite what you see, Ghoulie, I'm not dumb." Those orange eyes turned back to Riyo as the ghoul leaned forward slightly. "Titus is an a** even I know that much and there can only be one reason you would suffer through that and even come to a dingy boat house in the middle of the night. You like him. So really you only have yourself to blame for this little mess."

With the tilt of her head Gina's smile grew as she stood fully again. "If you hadn't shown up I might have toyed with Titus a little longer and simply let him go. But you did show up, you went out of your way to get here and for what? Were you hoping for something?" Gina reached into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out Titus' phone and looked at the messages again. "You don't seem to know him very well despite how you feel or you might have realized this message weren't from him."

Titus let out a short yell then, Geoff having managed to capture the boil in a painful arm lock. He hissed and cursed, wings flaring but unable to concentrate his fear into another attack.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:51 pm
Riyo's eyes focused on the ground below as Gina attempted to snap what little mental stability she had in half. Her eyes narrowed on the blood slowly dripping from her wounds, her limbs losing more and more feeling.

"Wow. A real rocket scientist." She coughed, a small splatter of blood from her throat mingling with the rest. What Gina said did crawl under her skin and wiggle around in there like little maggots, but there was one thing she was sure of. "It's not my fault you're a pitiful, insecure creature." She hissed, her ears folding at the sound of Titus shouting. It sounded painful, and it tore at her heartstrings. "I didn't make you do this. It was your decision and yours alone. I'm done taking responsibility for someone else's choices."

Her eyes drifted up to the ghoul, a small smirk on her face through the extreme pain she felt. "Perhaps, Gina, I didn't realize it wasn't Titus because I'm around him too much to bother with texting. I can see him every day without twisting his arm." an in this case, she meant it quite literally.

The patchwork, who had frumped in the corner temporarily, grinned as he approached behind the cat ghoul. And yes, he still had that stupid dress. Come hell or high water, he planned on stuffing her in it, even if he had to break a limb to get her to stop moving.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff