Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] This is Thrillers! [Fearleading tryouts!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:49 pm
It was when introductions were commenced by the host that Ali paused her cheerful scan of the vicinity and the interesting group of creeple who have gathered. She reminded herself to be attentive to the announcement and introductions. Yet this was admittedly easier said than done when her focus was briefly directed to the snacks upon the mention of them. The curious personality that she was, she went over and had a look at the selection of food as she listened and looked on with the rest of the crew as turns were taken to give names and favorite colors.

Yum! She would have helped herself more freely to part-take in the snacks if she did not have the possibility of a workout about to take place in mind. But she did pour a few pieces of chips into a napkin in one hand and took the time to enjoy them while more introductions were made.

It didn't take long at all for her to consume the mini serving of chips and after also having gone through short work of tidying up after herself, she gave her intro as well.

Her arms went into a waving gesture of a full circle fashion with both arms sweeping quickly in front, overhead, then to both sides as she said to everyone with a bright toothy smile, "Hi, everyone, it's great to meet you all!! I'm Alpinely or Ali for short and one of my favorite colors is yellow!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:21 pm
Ayane arrived, not dressed to participate mind, she had no desire for that - no - she as here to watch. Had she arrived to the school sooner, or seen the signs before having made the trip to the maul for more clothing, she might have been inclined to attempt to try out. But for now, she would simply watch and cheer on the ghouls - and boils - who chose to show their school spirit. She could get behind that.

She saw Lute clustered amongst the other creatures preparing for the tryouts and she smiled, clapping her hands together with a bit of excitement. Her friend had mentioned something about the tryouts yes - but to see her actually here made Ayane quite pleased... if a bit jealous - but pleased none the less. She'd deal with her jealousy issues later, for now she had work to do.

Drifting off to the side of the gym to stay out of the way of the actual participants, she sat down as gracefully as she could so she could watch the ghouls and maybe scout out a potential gem for her brother... That WAS part of why she was here after all - even if she didn't plan on working on it with too much seriousness.  

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:30 pm
"Aw, sis, you're always inspiring! And you look really pretty today!"
Well, Aldara was always pretty but Mayaa felt like she needed to verbalize it more.

Ooh, they were starting now!
Letting go, Mayaa happily helped herself to some snacks, making sure to get some for Aldara also.
She munched away while looking around at the other students, recognizing some from the carnival, and... Emily! Hi Emily!!
Maybe she should introduce herself too.

"Hi everyone! I'm Mayaa! I like orange! And yellow! I kinda like green too, and brown is nice!"
She might as well just list the rainbow.

Skye Starrfyre

mangshra
sup.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:05 pm
"I forgot to mention that I like black... And blue, obviously, but black seems to flatter just about anyone who wears it." She spoke plainly as she plucked a biscuit off of Mayaa's plate, nibbling on it thoughtfully.

"Green is good too, though," she nodded an agreement to the other harpy's add-on, as she popped the biscuit back into her mouth, stretching her arms in a way that fanned out her feathers. Honestly, as long as the color complimented her in some way she would wear it, if that's where they were headed with the whole color thing...

She plucked the cookie from her mouth after taking another bite, swallowing before flashing another smile at Mayaa. "Thank you."

[A.V.]

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 pm
"O-Okay . . . sorry again." Thankfully the satyr ghoul was okay which made him happy after seeing that small smile, but he realized that he was even more nervous than he thought. "H-Hey Sucre. It's nice to see you again." Sorrel remember her very well from class as he smiled at the sugar goo ghoul, but before anything else one of the ghouls began to speak out to the group. The ghoul who arranged the tryouts had already started to at least starting the introductions.

Looking around as the introductions are made, he is still the only boil here so far and he wished that there is at least one more. It was going to be his turn soon after hearing the introductions one after another. Sorrel had move a little closer to Sucre and the satyr, who he learned her name being Lute, for some sense of support as he took in a deep breath. He might as well get it over with so he can die, and his death will be by a group of pretty ghouls. "Umm . . . h-hello. My name is Sorrel, and . . . I like maroon and yellow . . . " It was tough for the dormouse to pick just one color, and hearing the others picking more than one he thought that it was okay. All he hoped is that he won't be called out in front of the others or do something crazy, but who knows at this point.

Cheekiebirdiee

Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:23 pm
Anna had totally been there the whole time.

The small behemoth ghoul had been investigating a lead on some creatures terrorizing in the gym when she had caught wind of the ghouls meeting. And since Merry was there, it was obvious that Anna should be there too!

She joined the group like she really had been there and when it got to introductions and naming of colors, she cocked her head.

"My name is Annalise, Anna. I like purple." She reached into her dress and pulled out one of her many bags of spookies, popping one in her mouth. "What sort of group is this?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:45 am
Well in the background, Reese floated quietly and inconspicuously. She'd come prepared with notebook and pen, read to carefully document what fearleading was in order to study it at her leisure afterward. Watching the proceedings her face was extremely grave.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:29 am
Aisha wasn't really at the tryouts so much as she was moping around on campus and ended up watching. The hooded zombie sat on the bleachers, far enough away not to be considered as a competitor.

Music blared, muffled, from the large headphones on her head.

She wasn't far from Reese.

lizbot
just near u.

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:43 pm
Merry stood back and listened as the ghouls(so far no boils had showed up) introduced themselves and called out colors. Mentally logging them away for later so she could figure out colors for the uniforms. Black seemed to be a popular colors, and warm things likes reds and maroons. They were a pretty combination, to be sure, and maybe she could include touches of other colors.

She was also logging away all the names as the ghouls introduced themselves. "It's great to meet all of you!" And it was! Merry loved meeting new people, potential friends, and tihs was really important to her.

The big turn out was quite encouraging.

Anna's accidental stumble into the group had the Chimera giving a loud chirp to catch her attention, and she'd grin, wiggling fingers fondly to her. "This is the try outs for the fearleading team I'm putting together. Do you want to join, Anna?"

And as inconspicuous and out of the way as Reese and the zombie ghoul thought they were, Merry noticed them. A curious look was directed at Reese, at her expression, before she turned her attention back to the group.

"Ok. So I guess this isn't so much a try out, as it is a first meeting. I wouldn't feel great about excluding anyone that wanted in." A flicker of a smile, almost sheepish. "So Everyone that wants in, I'll try to find a spot for you. But anyways, we'll be going over the sorts of uniforms we'll want. Different cuts and what not. Also just generally getting to know one another." She paused here, expression thoughtful. "And also any suggestions anyone might have."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:45 pm
Eyeing the ghoul curiously, Reese bent over her notebook for a moment before holding it out to her: Hello

When Merry caught her eye, Reese waved solemnly. She was here to do this thing to the best of her ability. Fearleading had taken on certain weight. It was almost like going to a class really, though fortunately the promise of free clothes made that idea much less ominous. At the mention of them, the ghost began to float slightly, her hair coming up in a soft pink cloud.

iloveyoudie

beejoux

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:15 am
Aisha blinked at the paper flashed to her.

"HEY." Her voice was too loud, compensating for the volume of her headphones. She didn't immediately realize. The ghoul had super cool hair and she was even more interested when she started to float.

"ARE YOU TRYING OUT?" Yes. Very loud. Steady beats pounded, muffled but still audible, from the headphones.

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 am
Startled by the ghoul's volume, Reese actually responded out loud in her normal voice, "YES." Biting her lip, the ghost looked around suddenly self conscious bent over the notepad, to write out her explanation: I don't understand it yet, but Merry said there would be free uniforms. There are also snacks.

iloveyoudie

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:31 am
Reese's loud YES was lost to the techno pumping into her ears but it was a reminder not to be rude. They were slid off to rest around her neck and she looked a bit sheepish a moment. "Sorry bout that.." The volume was gradually lowered unseen in her hoodie pocket.

"I'm just watching. I don't think this is my style.." Wisps of orange energy licked out behind her teeth as she smiled. "I bet you can do a lot.. with that floating thing you are doing.." Aisha gave a thumbs up of encouragement.

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:40 am
Free things are my style. The message was held up with a solemn sincerity that made it clear she wasn't joking.

Moments later she was suddenly much closer to Aisha, staring closely at her mouth. Opening her own, Reese pointed at it, eyes wide and curious about the glow. She hadn't had time to notice it at the booth before, and while glowing parts weren't entirely strange, this sort was very different.

iloveyoudie

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:01 am
Aisha was reminded suddenly of her father's boyfriend's familiar. It was a cat and it was all she could do to keep the thing from fully climbing inside her mouth.

To enhance the effect (and much less annoyed with Reese than her father's stupid boyfriend's stupid cat) she pulled up her hood. Her eyes glowed, her mouth glowed, the thin skin on her nostrils and ears glowed, and if she willed a blush her skin lit up vaguely orange as well.

"It's my loa.." She said softly, huffing to allow for a burst of gentle warm orange between her lips. You could touch it and it felt like the nothing more than a summer breeze. "It's a spirit bonded with my body."

Aisha held out her hand. "Feel. I'm warm. Like a.. warm blooded thing." She was a bit proud of being a warm, pristine, undead.

lizbot

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces