Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Solo RP] A mother's love. <<Patchems & Takumi>> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:45 pm
Takumi's Post!

Seeing his mother slow down as he wonders just what on earth it is that she is plotting and planning on doing. Was she still just toying with him. This upsets him a bit but then he realizes that even at a slower speed she is catching him. So that was it. She was giving him hope that he will still win this race. But where does this race end? Does he even know? A smirk comes across his face as he slows and turns about running straight towards his mother now. But what is he going to do once he gets close to her this time. Will he tell her that he won? He doesn't know just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:06 pm
Patchems's Post!

Stopping in her tracks as she notices her son turn about only to bolt towards her as she is unsure if she should wait for him to get to her or if she should turn about and run away. Seeing she isn't sure if this is part of their game. So for right now she stands her ground only to have Takumi nuzzle up against her. This act right here reminds her just how much she loves to be a mother. How much she hates the thought of him getting to big or old to be her baby. But that won't change for her. He will always be her baby. "Takumi are you tired? Do you want to visit the lake for a swim?" She wonders what it is now that her son wishes to do. After all today was all about him in her eyes.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:40 pm
Takumi's Post!

Snuggles and nuzzling his mother as he hears her voice. "Mom, no need to worry. I don't plan on growing up too fast." He points out as he nuzzles her more as he would miss this. This feeling of being small enough to nuzzle your mother in order to show love. Because once he is bigger. Doing this would feel weird because his size would be her size or bigger. And when he is that big it would be something one no longer does to one's mother but to a lover. Not that one couldn't nuzzle their mother. But it would be a bit different. Like instead of nuzzling his mother's side and neck it would be nuzzling her head and biting at her mane.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:51 pm
Patchems's Post!

Smiling as she hears her young son speak. Telling her not to worry about him growing up to fast. That touched her heart leaving a warm feeling as she nuzzles her head into the side of his neck to push him closer to her. After all he is her baby and she is protective of him more then her parents were over her. But that wasn't something bad in her ones. Because each parent is different and besides she wasn't her mother's first kid. Not like how Takumi is her first child. This might be why Patchems has always been so protective over him and his sister. They were her first children and she can't seen to get over how lucky she was to have them. "I know sweetie but I am a parent so I will worry. You will know more on that when you are old enough and you start a family of your own." She smiles as she wouldn't mind being a grandma one day. She hopes that when the time comes for that. That it is in the far future.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:55 pm
Takumi's Post!

Laughing as he looks up at his mother. "A family of my own huh. Well I am in no hurry for that my dear Mother." He points out as he then moves from his mother's side as he smiles. "Shall we go to that lake you spoke of earlier? A good swim to wash this sweat off sounds wonderful right about now." He points out as he prances in place waiting on his mother to start leading the way to the lake that is near by. He just doesn't recall in which near it is or he would be bolting in full gallop there. Oh yes the cool waters of a lake sounds great right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:25 pm
Patchems's Post!

Nodding her head as she smiles to her son. "I am not saying be in a hurry. Just embrace it when you fall in love." She turns her back to him as she flicks her tail. "The lake is this way." Pointing out as she starts to head that way in hopes that her son will follow. Know he will really. But a mother never really wants their kids to grow up too fast.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:11 pm
Takumi's Post!

Smirks with a small laugh as he starts to follow his mother. Takumi knows that there is no way that his mother whats to see him grown up as of yet. Maybe when she has another set of kids to spoil but for now. Well he knows that she would love for him to stay as her little colt forever. So he does not mind it so much right now. But her bringing up the family of his own did shock him. He did not think that he would hear that from her anytime soon. But it was a good thing really. Because now he knows that she is thinking of his future more then being a spoiled mother.

His mother could be a spoiled soul and always or at least mainly wanted it to go her way. So he is ok with her the way she is right now and is happy that she is growing up. Even if he is her son. He knows that she needed to grow up without losing herself and that is what seems to have happened. But he knows that one day it will happen and he will indeed embrace a lover or mate. A family of his own would be wondrous but he will wait and let it happen on it's own.

There was no rush to things after all.

[[ posts holds 228 ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:16 pm
Patchems's Post!

Smiling as she hears the hooves of her son as he follows her. Patchems has grown to know that family means not always putting herself first. It took her awhile but she learned it. It was thanks to her lover and the kids they raised together that she has been able to better herself. Smiling more as she sees the lake ahead. "We are almost there." She states as she continues to lead the way.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:51 pm
Takumi's Post!

"Yes Mother." Oh a good swim sounded great right about now as he is now at his mother's side instead of behind her. Leaning against his mother the moment that they both come to a stop. "Yo Mom you know that no matter what happens in life. That I will always find my way back to you. After all you are the one that brought me into this life. You have taught me all that I know along with father. You are my first family and home. My heart will never leave you and father. No matter what comes our way in this crazy life." He pointed out as he then starts to walk into the lake for a swim in order to wash the sweat off of his body and coat.

Looking back at his mother. "Aren't you going to enjoy a swim as well mother?" He wonders as he smirks a bit watching her. It was a wondrous thing to spend time with his mother and have a day of fun. These types of things will become rare when he is fully off and on his own finding his own path in life. So he might as well enjoy it while he can. After all one day his mother will have more kids and he will gain more siblings. That as well as the fact that he might gain kids of his own.

[[ posts holds 235 ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:19 pm
Patchems's Post!

Patchems looking at her son. "No I am going to wait outside of the water and watch over you. So enjoy yourself my dear." She smiles as she watches over her son. After all that is the duty of a mother. No matter how old her son may be. He is and will always be her son. Yawning a bit as she watches him as he entered the water.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:01 pm
Takumi's Post!

Looking at his mother as he shrugs his shoulders a bit. What right does he have to tell her other wise. After all she is his mother and he will listen to her no matter how old he gets. Even once his mother gives birth to more offspring there is not a lot that he will not listen to her. Mother knows best after all. Getting into the water as he looks at her more. "Hmm if you say so Mother dear. But you are missing out on the cooling of the water." He points out as he knows that the day is nice but warm. Not too hot but enough so that the cool feeling of the water is so nice that he is a bit shocked that his mother did not join into the cooling water.

WC:: 138  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:14 pm
Patchems's Post!

Looking at Takumi as she smiles. "I might a bit later but for now I am just going to lay here and watch over you. Now play if that is what you are going to do. Soon after it will be time to find dinner and then bed." She points out as she smiles. She keeps things in order like a mother should. That also means keeping her family on time for things like dinner and bed. More so for the little ones then her lifemate.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:19 pm
Takumi's Post!

"If you say so Mother." He wonders a bit as he swims in the water. Enjoying the feeling of the water sinking into his fur coat down to his skin. Maybe with his mother being mostly white the sun didn't bother her like it did with him. After all he is mainly black with his coat. So the sun gets to him more and not only that not he was running about playing all those games with his mother so he is more tired then she seems to be as well. No wonder she took him here to swim. One it relaxes him and Two it cools his body down so that he does not have to worry about over heating with the sun betting down.

WC:: 126  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:07 pm
Patchems's Post!

Giggling as she looks at her son. "You know that one day you will grow and as you are finding out who you are meant to be. There will be one that you meet along the way. And on that path you will also find love. I hope it is wondrous and grand." She smiles in thinking that her son will grow his own family. "When you do. You will start growing your own family. Please keep in touch. Keep your mother in your thoughts and as close to your heart as you can. I wish to always be part of your family."  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:15 pm
Takumi's Post!

Shocked at his mother's words as he glances at her in a puzzled manner. "Growing up I know that I will do one day. Finding someone I will love. I know that. But why would you think for even a moment. That I would stray away from you for even a moment in time. You are my mother. You will always be in my thoughts and my heart. As for part of my family. You are that. And when I add onto the family you will be right there still watching over me. Having my back and being my greatest support." He smiles as he watches her. But why would she think he would abandon her? Because he would never do that.

WC:: 122  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces