Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)
The Devilish Damsel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Viper 9000
Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

User Image

((someone reply please??))

Ahtu walked up to the building and looked up at it he wasn't sure what to think of it, having only been here for about a month or so. He was a loner most of the time and wanted to have some companionship weather it be male or female, just a friend,he happened to over heard people talking about this place, with a heavy hoof he walked in, his hooves clattering on the floor. "H-hullo" he spoke in a soft tone his voice a little shaky he wasnt use to things like this,but hey he was lonely and heard that there was a place in town that could fix it. he ended up in and area of the building where there were people such as Viper, Runk, and another Male. Ahtu stood there and looked at them he stood about 6'4 very tall for his kind and looked at them with hesitant feet that scratched at the floor.

"I over heard speaking of this place, that it was for.."lonely" people." he said putting air quotes around the word lonely he looked at each of the ones that stood in the room "If im interrupting something i can leave and come back again." he said his English quite well for being of different race that spoke a different language that was not used widely.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:41 pm
Lucan blinked his red eyes. "Big round one? Maybe I they were mistaken..." Gwen, as far as he remembered her, was on the lithe side with a thin waist and a small bust, even for an elf. Round was anything but how you could describe her. Perhaps a troll or another orc perhaps? "Gwen is tiny, she's short, and thin and-"

The Sun Elf would had continued with his explanations, had it not been for the Faun in the room interrupting him with his hoofs and own reasons for coming here. He had a mind to tell him not to interrupt him, but he looked like the sheepish type. "Something like that. And no, you're not interrupting anything. I'm just looking for someone, a Moon Elf, Gwenhwyr, Gwen for short. Have you seen her or heard the name before?"

---------------
Viper 9000
Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:16 pm
Viper 9000
Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

User Image

Ahtu looked at the man who responded "Oh, no sir. I have not seen her nor heard of her, i'm sorry if i do see a short, thin moon elf i will let you know." he said he knew better to interrupt "Sorry for speaking above you, please continue you i can wait." he said he was quit polite, he was this way from the books he read about how one should act.

"If it makes any difference to you i'm Ahtunowhiho or Ahtu for short." he said with a graceful bow "i work as a blacksmith, if you ever need anything you can come to me." he was a little more talkative now that he was remembering how to act "I'll wait outside the room till you are finished sir." he said turning and making clacking sounds as he moved  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:04 am
Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

(Please don't link the character picture over and over, once per page is fine. 3nodding Also gonna have to fight the town blacksmith for use of his tools and equipment, dwarves can be stubborn like that. razz )

"Gwen used to be tiny and thin." The expectant orc corrected, "However she remains on the short side of things, I don't think her pregnancy has helped her any there..."

(And now Runk will totally have to mistake Ahtu for a bunny instead of Thai, lol.)

"What bunny-man want?" The half-ogre asks Ahtu. "We got plenty of luck already." Nodding his head towards where the monkey-man Thai sat nursing his bruised ankle with a bag of ice.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:07 pm
Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Her male companion now lay sleeping on his side. Her own urges satisfied, Gwen pushed herself out from bed trying not to wake the human. She slipped her skirt and blouse back on her rotund form followed by her boots. Once she had her belt pouch securely fashioned, Gwen made her way back out to the common room of the Devilish Damsel.

She made her way back to where Viper and Runk were and bowed to them. "Many thanks for the wonderful time. I had no idea he was so... experenced Ms. Blackhand."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:10 pm
"No, no I'm just about done here." Says Lucan, he wished he was a bit nicer in tone with the guy. "Lucan, or Luc for short. Just, hold on a sec. You say you're a blacksmith? How much are you acquainted with Runes?" He asked, wanting to explain more but was cut short on it by Viper...

"Pregnant? No, you're surely mistaking her for someone else..."

Turns out he was not. The face and particularly the voice of the one that just waddled in and began talking to the pregnant orc was directly on point. Lucan gave the elven equivalent of a jaw drop. There was no way Gwen would allow herself to be impregnated, knowing that her parents were looking for her. He here she was, round beyond belief for an elf. She looked as immensely round as the the orc, but her short stature just made it seem all the worse with a belly that stuck way out in front of her!

"G-Gwen! What in Zaria's name happen to you?!" He asks, maybe after this he really SHOULD take Runk's advice and make a claim for a long night at the brothel...
---------------
Viper 9000
Fallen Akari-Chan
Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:37 pm
Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Gwen's ears perked up at the sound of her name being called but it was the voice that made her turn slowly around. The man coming towards her literally made the moon elf retreat a few steps. She hadn't seen this elf in many many years.

"Lucan.... good to see you. Life been treating you well?" Gwen asked trying to distract the sun elf from staring down at the obvious swell from her small frame. "Look I managed to make myself pregnant with a bad potion okay? Bloody hell. What brings you all this way anyway. She said walking back up to him looking into the taller elf's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:52 am
"I suppose it has, milady." He says, not sure how to answer her question. How was life to be better when it is someone else's hands? Granted her family has always been kind to him, and they gave him more freedom, it was not absolute. Right now, all he could do was stare back at her blue eyes. She tried to distract him, but there was no hiding something so distinct on someone so small. Plus, Luc was also baffled that she associated herself with a brothel. "Your parents tasked me search far and...wide for you. You had not contacted them at all in some time."
---------------
Viper 9000
Fallen Akari-Chan
Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:29 am
Gwen looked up to Luc. She nor her family had ever treated him badly. Though she wondered why the sun elf wasn't free. Her father wasn't one to keep slaves, paid servants yes but she wondered why he kept a fellow elf under chain. "I've sent letters to them. I'm guessing the courier's got ambushed and killed. Look. My old magic master died years ago. He was human and old at that for a human." I'm guessing they want me back home. Why really? I'm an alchemist and I was making a living making potions and sundries." Gwen continued
Shade_Angel17

Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:18 am
Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Viper cocks an eyebrow as Gwen explains the unnatural nature of her pregnancy. She'd simply assumed the moon elf to be extremely fertile... or have mated with a giant. Her curiosity getting the better of her, she asked "Why not just brew another potion to reverse the effects? Surely if you were able to make yourself this pregnant with a potion there must be a potion to counteract it." While reasonably smart, Viper was never classically trained in any traditional school setting. An orc going to traditional school was simply unheard of.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:17 pm
Viper 9000

Shade_Angel17

Gwen turned to Viper. "Well its simple really. The combination of the ingredients in the potion that impregnated me was made to heal wounds. " she started withdrawing a dried herb from her belt pouch. " this is a type of common magical grass. When cooked and combined with a type of mushroom. Its a basic healing potion, but when I added some mothers shroud well let's say I wasn't as good of an alchemist back then. It fused with the magical energies in my body and well what you see is it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:36 pm
Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

The pregnant orc took the elf's information in stride. During the course of her many adventures she'd encountered her share of strange herbs and mushrooms but never thought to collect them. What space she did have to spare in her bags usually when to more... shiny and marketable things.

"So you're pregnant with a plant? Or just a whole lot of healing potion juice?" Viper asked honestly curious as she'd yet to encounter such a pregnancy. Sure the child she carried within her was half half-ogre but such half breeds have been known to happen every now and then.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:40 pm
"I cannot tell you why it is they are looking for you, but they are three towns over. They will be arriving here shortly" Answer Lucan with a short shrug. It did not seem like Gwen had any plans of returning anytime soon now that she has made a business for herself rather than continue trading. He was about to further speak on why was she here, but the orc had her attention at the moment to explain the other question on his mind. How in the world did she manage to do this to herself. He found her words to be...insulting to child or perhaps children growing within his superior's daughter.
---------------
Viper 9000
Fallen Akari-Chan
Zetsu-Hon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:33 am
Viper 9000

Shade_Angel17

Shaking her head Gwen explained. "Far as I can tell they're live but I don't know how many I'm having." Gwen explained to her as she pulled her blouse up lightly to show the surface of her belly moving slightly.

She turned to Lucan and raised her eyes. "They're actually around?!" The alchemist wasn't sure what to say. She had sort of made a life for herself wandering, though she wasn't sure what they'd expect to see their daughter in her current state.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:12 am
Lucan nodded his reddened face. He tried gesturing to Gwenhwyr to lower her blouse, it was unbefitting of her to do that. Then again, she really was different from her parents. The times he was to make sure she was safe usually didn't end well in his favor, not that her parents knew any of that. Still, he never thought he would see the day that Gwen would start her own family. "The trading business in Springfog is booming, from what I've seen."  
The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff