Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
it's time we revive. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revival?
  JA
  NEEEIIIIN
  ◘ .◘ I heard there were pockys.
View Results

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:18 am
Well, for one the thing is that because the old guild was banned more or less not all of the people that were in the previous one have joined this one.

Another thing to note is the fact that, is that a lot of people post quite a minimum amount of lines and therefor a lot of others will get bored of the roleplay, often lose interest and stop posting. I've seen it very often, in my own roleplays, or in other people's roleplays, and to be honest it really does get annoying. Also the fact that a lot of people post with numerous amounts of spelling mistakes, I understand a few, hey English isn't my native language either, but if you post, and don't know how a word is used then please use another word or something and don't make people look at your post which has like ten to fifteen spelling mistakes all the time.

Oh and another thing, join a new story? The problem is a lot of people have different taste in roleplays so that is kind stupid, because it's just that even if you make a roleplay, group based, with a brilliant idea, it could be that only a few people join because only a few people are interested in the theme/genre. So all in all to be really honest.

Revive this guild? It won't ever happen, the admins don't seem to give two shits about this guild anymore except of their Mitsuko's dorm roleplay, others are mostly concerned with 1x1's etc. And it just won't happen, sorry to burst your dreams, but the guild has been like this for a very long time, it won't be revived even if we try.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:01 am
Kise no Shirube
Well, for one the thing is that because the old guild was banned more or less not all of the people that were in the previous one have joined this one.

Another thing to note is the fact that, is that a lot of people post quite a minimum amount of lines and therefor a lot of others will get bored of the roleplay, often lose interest and stop posting. I've seen it very often, in my own roleplays, or in other people's roleplays, and to be honest it really does get annoying. Also the fact that a lot of people post with numerous amounts of spelling mistakes, I understand a few, hey English isn't my native language either, but if you post, and don't know how a word is used then please use another word or something and don't make people look at your post which has like ten to fifteen spelling mistakes all the time.

Oh and another thing, join a new story? The problem is a lot of people have different taste in roleplays so that is kind stupid, because it's just that even if you make a roleplay, group based, with a brilliant idea, it could be that only a few people join because only a few people are interested in the theme/genre. So all in all to be really honest.

Revive this guild? It won't ever happen, the admins don't seem to give two shits about this guild anymore except of their Mitsuko's dorm roleplay, others are mostly concerned with 1x1's etc. And it just won't happen, sorry to burst your dreams, but the guild has been like this for a very long time, it won't be revived even if we try.
Ehh, I suppose you are right. It went too dead for anything to happen.  

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:08 am
Leonhardt Ferrera
Kise no Shirube

pretty much, also, anyway, this is the first time I ever saw your username and I've been in this guild a very long time. So yeah guess I could say nice to meet cha~
And I just stick to group rp's that I start with a friend of mine, sometimes others interest me, but usually not, because I know that if we don't get enough people me and my friend play enough characters to basically just post alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:19 am
Kise no Shirube
Leonhardt Ferrera
Kise no Shirube

pretty much, also, anyway, this is the first time I ever saw your username and I've been in this guild a very long time. So yeah guess I could say nice to meet cha~
And I just stick to group rp's that I start with a friend of mine, sometimes others interest me, but usually not, because I know that if we don't get enough people me and my friend play enough characters to basically just post alone.
Oh no, I just haven't been on for a while, and a little name switch. wink (For the 13th time)  

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas