Get hype. (SSB4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:43 pm
Shoryuken is the uppercut. Hadouken is the kamehameha thingy. Isn't Shoryuken the only move Mega has that isn't from his series?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:50 pm
toyz r 4 baybeez  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:10 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Depends on what character you're talking about.

Oh I'm dumb, I misunderstood what Kegan said. I thought you meant like, which characters will be playable and which will be trophies.

I think they're just going to be trophies once more. Assist trophies are still a thing, and haven't they already shown a trophy or am I imagining it?

also frick you kegan we're proud babes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:15 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Shoryuken is the uppercut. Hadouken is the kamehameha thingy. Isn't Shoryuken the only move Mega has that isn't from his series?
I know what MOVE it is, just not what button and direction it would be fore his moveset.

And yes. Which likely means no Ryu.

16-bit Jazzy
16-bit Jazzy
Depends on what character you're talking about.

Oh I'm dumb, I misunderstood what Kegan said. I thought you meant like, which characters will be playable and which will be trophies.

I think they're just going to be trophies once more. Assist trophies are still a thing, and haven't they already shown a trophy or am I imagining it?

also frick you kegan we're proud babes
We've seen trophies, but that doesn't mean the main characters will necessarily be trophies.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm
I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that they are. What are they gonna be, plushes again? Alongside trophies?

Also it's going to be neat to reread this thread after we know everything about the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:31 pm
I can't think of any gen 6 pokemon they could use as newcomer other then being one of the fully evolved starters.

Also does anybody think that Palutena is going to be playable or just a AT. I remember that game explain say that this Nintendo direct is close to the time when Kid Icarus Uprising was about to come out.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Fish and I were talking and we think Palutena might be playable. She is another female, and there is only one other Kid Icarus character so far. If they added anyone else from Kid Icarus, it would have to be her.

Also maybe Pokemon trainer will return, but it'll be Calem/Serena from X/Y and they will have the starter Pokemon from Kalos.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:18 am
i was tossin around maybe instead of falco and wolf maybe both of em gtfo and krystal could be the alt starfox character.

sure every furry in the world will j**z but who cares atleast she wouldnt be a fox clone. just foxy.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:35 am
PHOENIX WRIGHT  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:42 am
I highly doubt Phoenix will be in, but wouldn't mind being wrong.

Maybe we shouldn't raise our expectations so much. x_x

I hear "all kinds of info" are supposed to be revealed. Hmmm. It probably won't JUST be characters.

What if they just reconfirmed a bunch of old favorites that people were stressing about (NESS) and the revealed like one new character?  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:16 pm
I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT
I'M ABOOT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT

Apparently a character from Xenoblade Chronicles will be revealed, according to rumors. Who even cares about that game, jeez. Also they said Rhythm Heaven Chorus, which is crazy. o_O Maybe as an assist trophy. They didn't say Ridley. sad

My money's on Palutena, though I'm not particularly excited for the prospect of any new Kid Icarus character. Pit is the most interesting one.

Also Chrom. BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH BLUE-HAIRED MALE FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:40 pm
Nope, it was just Charizard and Greninja this time. xd No Palutena, and RIdley is basically confirmed as just being a stage boss like the Yellow Devil. Also Greninja!!!

And man, no Ness or Meta Knight still. Woulda preferred to see them more than any of the old returning characters that were revealed. But, there's still time. I think. Plus he might not talk about unlockables??

The summer is pretty soon. ><  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:06 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Nope, it was just Charizard and Greninja this time. xd No Palutena, and RIdley is basically confirmed as just being a stage boss like the Yellow Devil. Also Greninja!!!

And man, no Ness or Meta Knight still. Woulda preferred to see them more than any of the old returning characters that were revealed. But, there's still time. I think. Plus he might not talk about unlockables??

The summer is pretty soon. ><
http://go.ign.com/1koFJkM Why......  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:16 pm
New music:
-Elec Man stage remix
-Ballad of the Goddess remix
-Pokemon X and Y battle remix (idk if it was trainer or wild)
-Kapp'n's shanty remix  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:26 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BP7cSKsaknU  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash