Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The never ending Waltz (Lou/Amphi) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:11 pm
After Amphi left his room, Lou locked up and followed closely behind her, ever so slightly hunched over.

"No." The boil said simply, shoving his hands in his pockets. "But I never really went anyways so that's not a big change." Lou had only come to Amityville on the whimsical idea that he would get laid by all the school ghouls.

Now that wasn't even important to him anymore.

Or was it? Should it be? Argh.

"How is your job?" He asked quickly, desperate to get the subject off himself.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:02 pm
"You should go to class!" She said, looking over at him with a Stern look. "So you can advance and graduate!" And join her, and come stay with her and stuff. Maybe. Maybe.

"My job?" She blinked at him, surprised that he had asked and even more surprised that she fumbled with the idea herself. "It's...It's good! I know about so many flowers now! like Blood Drops and Moonteria and stuff! They are pretty." She laced her hands...

"But I don't want to be there forever. I want to be a boogeyman. For the coast guard." She smiled, "Maybe it's a far off dream for me."

Sexy Cocaine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Why bother was his immediate thought. Lou had no short term goals, nor any long term. Hell, he was lucky to find the inspiration to crawl out of bed at this point. Everything just... Seemed so dull and meaningless now.

At least she was having a good time.

The boil halfheartedly listened and nodded, glancing over towards her as she mentioned her 'dream'.

"At least you have a dream." It wasn't meant to sound as sour as it might have, and to prove that, Lou forced a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:08 pm
Amphi frowned at his words. She had more dreams too, and some of them included maybe a future with him, if he let her back in. she wanted to keep him, and decided that she was going to.

Now he just needed to want to keep her back.

"You don't have to smile if you don't want too..." She murmured, taking his hand. "You have one too...as soon as you forgive your past." And with that, she squeezed his hand and hurried into the grocery store, dragging him around until they had the supplies and the done the walk back.

Now they were placed in Lou's kitchen, where Amphi had discarded her jacket and borrowed his apron. It looked a bit odd with her short shorts, and bikini (like she was wearing nothing underneath but she was).

"Okay. Show me what to do." She gave him a bright smile.

Sexy Cocaine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:40 pm
Lou had followed Amphi around without hesitation or complaints, perhaps silently grateful to be out and away from his own thoughts, as brief as it might have been.

When they returned, the vampire walked in shortly after hauling the grocery bags full of their soon to be baked goods. His eyes focused on the task of removing the items from their respective bags and grabbing the bowls, trays, and hand me down hand mixers they'd need... Until he saw a certain mermaid with his peripheral vision.

His eyes shot wide open as his head practically snapped to get a better look at her. At first glance, he could've sworn the apron was all she was wearing. Shame the bikini straps popped his fantasy bubble.

Lou was quiet for a few passing moments, carefully examining the apron on her before moving aside and gesturing for her to take his place in front of the ingredients. "I thought you knew how to make spookies." The comment was an afterthought. Even if she didn't, he'd still guide her through the process.

The boil stood behind her, carefully looking over her shoulder. "First you grab the flour and measure it out. Then you add the baking soda and baking powder."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:15 pm
She blinked, because Lou's eyes were doing something weird. All bugged out and stuff. "Are you okay?" She said sweetly, looking at the unloaded groceries. "Oh you got it all out and stuff! Thank you, you're the best!" She flounced her way over and went where he placed her.

"Well I kind of know how! I do that stuff you buy from the store, and you just plop it on the tray and throw it in the oven!" She nodded, "Instant spookies."

Thus meaning she had yet to make them by hand. She nervously played with her hands, because he hadn't quite said anything and then looked at the ingredients.

"Okay!" she took the flour and dumped it in the cup, a little cloud flying up and throwing it in the bowl. "Um...How much baking soda and powder?" She looked over her shoulder at him, "And which one's are those...?"

Sexy Cocaine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:43 pm
"Yeah, fine." As fine as could be expected, at least.

When Amphi admitted to only using instant stuff, a tsk escaped his mouth. "Well that's just boring." A faint smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

Wow. She really didn't know how to do this.

Lou sighed. "You know the nice thing about starting from scratch?" He asked, reaching over her to tap the bags of baking soda and powder. "You're in control of everything. The rise, the consistency, and the flavor." He grabbed one of his measuring spoons and gently placed it in her hand. "One teaspoon for both."

The picture of exactly what was happening here slowly started piecing itself together. Here Lou was, instructing the innocent-minded Amphi on how to make her very own batch of spookies by standing behind her and practically guiding her movements. Her back, though not completely nude, was exposed to him. The nape of her neck practically cried out for his weary chin to rest on it. Hot, most likely submissive, and practically defenseless against any moves he could have up his sleeves.

He had noticed recently that the more he tried to shrug it off, the worse it was the next time. He'd let so many moments slip away with her recently, and it nibbled at his sanity. Lou wanted to indulge in old habits, regardless of where the old habits came from. "Then you uh... Stir that up."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:59 pm
"Okay" she chirped, then looked away a little shamed. "Well...I didn't want to ruin it by my incompetence!...it's also easier I think..." She murmured, "Landwalker food..." She murmured again.

"I don't!" she brightened up again, looking at where his hands and arms went. He was taller then her, like most boils, so it wasn't hard to reach over her shoulder. She thought she might be silly, but it was in it's own way thrilling to know he was so close and so...reachable. But she focused on the task at hand, seriously looking at the powders as he added them. "Oh! So...you know what you're getting at the end because you put the work in for in the beginning!"

She hummed thoughtfully, and because it seemed in her way at the moment, tied her hair up into a loose ponytail and went back to his teachings.

Nevermind his thought process, she'd never get that unless he actually acted on it.

"Stir it. Okay." She grabbed a spoon and started to messily stir it, some of the spilling over the bowl. "Like this?" She looked over her shoulder, smiling at him.

Sexy Cocaine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:15 pm
Landwalker food, huh? Well, it could also be considered food for the living. He certainly didn't need to eat it.

The moment he noticed her spilling a little of the flour over the side of the bowl was the moment Lou decided he couldn't just stand around and direct like some humble, sexless home ec teacher. Whether Amphi realized it or not, she had pushed way too many buttons. Or maybe just enough, depending on one's opinion.

"Not exactly." There was a subtle change in his tone. Two chilled hands perched on her shoulders before smoothly running down the length of her arms. "You have to be more gentle." The hands claimed her own, moving one to hold the bowl and the other to continue stirring gently. "Sometimes you still won't know what you're getting when you mix everything in, but not all mistakes are bad."

He took in a deep breath, her scent almost overwhelming his senses. "We need the other bowl to mix the butter, sugar, and eggs." Lou's voice grew quieter. No reason to be quite so loud with just the two of them so close.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:31 pm
Amphi's face was very concentrated as she stirred, and she jumped a little as she felt his hands on her shoulders. It wasn't surprising, she told herself, it wasn't surprising to feel his hands again, instead of being warm, were actually cold. As they ran down her arms, she felt heat building up in her, the blush forming at her cheeks almost uncoinscely. The awareness of oh close he was, that he was touching her.

It almost felt super intimate. She blinked, trying to right her thoughts as his hands took hers and showed her the proper stirring methods. She was pretty sure her tongue had swollen up just a little bit, because she couldn't make anything more then a simple..."Ah..."

"I see...." she got out next, cool, two words now. She had to be over thinking this whole thing. It didn't help that his head was by her fin ears, and his voice grew quieter.

"the...other bowl?" She was really trying here to stayfocused, but there was such a...yearning. She yearned for him to return to normal, to be the perverted Lou for her. She wasn't sure how to react to this one, the one who was teaching but felt so close...so intimate.

"Okay...Other bowl..." She repeated, setting the bowl they had been stirring down and pushing it gently to the side. Her hands shook a little (from being flustered...), "Um...Butter...Eggs..." She looked around. FOCUSSSSSSS AMPHI.

Sexy Cocaine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:51 pm
Perhaps if he had been more of a gentleman, Lou would've withdrawn as she flinched. Luckily, he was no gentleman.

"Yes, the other bowl." As she grew more flustered, he sounded more calm and collected. The vampire guided her hands to the empty bowl that had been set aside and pulled it towards them. "Butter, eggs, and sugar." Lou intentionally whispered the last part into her ear, his body pressing against her back to close the gap between them. Her warmth had been taunting him, reminding him of the cold blooded creature he was, until he simply couldn't resist its pull. Now more than ever, Lou realized just how much he ached for her. For this touch, this interaction. He needed it so much more than he first thought.

"Isn't mixing it yourself so much more enjoyable?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:19 pm
She shivered just as the whispered echoed in her ear. Obviously the right response would've been to elbow him in the stomach and tell him to teach her seriously, but her mind was so overworked and so embarassed and just so much feeling that she went back to one word wonder Amphi.

"Sugar." She repeated, her voice lowering. Was it hot in here? Or was it cold? Probably hot, she felt like she was on fire right now, and it just jumped to like boiling degrees in this kitchen, especially with how close he was pressed to her.

"Enjoyable."

One word wonder Amphi here, making her tongue tangle Lou.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:31 pm
He felt her body shiver. That meant he was striking a chord, which further meant that he was doing it right.

"Yeah, sugar." He cooed, brushing his cheek against her head. No matter how close he got, it just didn't feel close enough. Absentmindedly, he aided in tossing in the butter and measuring out the sugar. "Never can have enough sugar, huh?" It felt so natural, what he was doing. It felt... Right. He didn't want to ruin it with his miserable thoughts. He could torture himself later.

"In fact, maybe I haven't been giving you enough recently." Lou had never been the type to concern himself with someone else's feelings, but it struck him that maybe his attempt at selfless behavior recently was more selfish than... Well... Him being selfish, if it made sense. The vampire wondered if she missed his wild ways. His complete lack of caution when it came to her boundaries. Amphi wouldn't be here if she didn't, right?

His head dipped down, lips dangerously close to her neck. "You want my sugar?" He asked, his breath dancing across her skin.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 pm
She closed her eyes, such a closeness. It didn't seem like his old pervertations, as he would probably be trying to grab boobs or butt at this time, or making crude jokes about it. Her breathing came out a little unsteady, because she felt like she was the only one getting super flustered about it. Because she felt like she was the one reacting the most to this.

She didn't think he was close enough, but was too embarassed to say that he wasn't. It was hard to think of something else that would make them EVEN closer.

She stirred the butter and the sugar like he had shown her with the flower, but it wasn't what her mind was thinking about.

"Giving me sugar?" She looked over her shoulder up at him, at how close his lips were, and how they tickled her skin. Yes...She did want it.

"We're using your sugar Lou...." She whispered back and nervously turned her head back to the task at hand. She really did want it, but was too nervous to ask. To be bold. It was so easy to try when he wasn't responding to it, but now that he was? She was a total mess again. Flustered and bumbling Amphi.

Sexy Cocaine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:44 pm
Luckily for Amphi, Lou still firmly believed that asking for forgiveness was easier than asking for permission. Or better yet, asking for neither. His unnecessary breathing increased as his lips grazed her delicate skin. "Amphi." He spoke her name for possibly the first time. "I need you."

What he meant by that, even Lou wasn't entirely sure, but at that very moment, his very soul seemed to shake at the thought of even a moment of separation.

His hands slid back up her arms like serpents, trickling down her back and wrapping around her small waist. His kisses adorned her neck. Gently, maddeningly. She was the only thing that stood between him and nonexistence. She, a being of water, kept the fire inside of him lit. "I need you more than words could express."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff