Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
My new years resolution. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You new years resolution? (Pick the most fitting)
  To do something new
  To stop doing something
  To change something about yourself
  To change something about your life
  To be nice to someone, or help out a friend
  To be mean to someone, or get revenge
  To stay exactly the same as you've always been
  No resolution ~ Pollwhore option.
View Results

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:58 pm
Heavendove
I had loads of chocolate and treats for christmas, it is important to build up fat for the winter. Though, I don't know if it will go away, but it normally does somehow... sweatdrop

Legit question:
Is it still acceptable to build up fat for the winter if you don't have winter?

I live in Miami. eek

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:44 am
Chaosfox8888
Heavendove
I had loads of chocolate and treats for christmas, it is important to build up fat for the winter. Though, I don't know if it will go away, but it normally does somehow... sweatdrop

Legit question:

I live in Miami. eek

Sorry, I really don't think so... The point is for the fat to keep you warm in the cold. So, if there is no cold then there is no need to keep warm, and therefore no need for any extra fat. Though I suppose if it is hot all year round then you would need some point to let yourself go, it would be a problem determining exactly at between which times of the year to let yourself go, since you do not notice the change in temperate.

Ignore if you like your sanity:
It is really a far more sinister question than most would expect, in the same place as questions like: "If you live in a world where everybody except you is a metal spiky creature, you are bound to get injured often. So, who would notice if you cut yourself?"
and...
"If you live in a world where everybody around you is a human, who would notice you?"
Everything is so damn sinister. S- sorry for ruining your day, and making you depressed too... My insanity is wanting to burst free, it is pushing it's sneaking little tendrils out through my eyes and mouth, watching me, just waiting for a suitable moment to consume me. burning_eyes

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:57 am
Heavendove
Chaosfox8888
Heavendove

Legit question:

I live in Miami. eek

Sorry, I really don't think so... The point is for the fat to keep you warm in the cold. So, if there is no cold then there is no need to keep warm, and therefore no need for any extra fat. Though I suppose if it is hot all year round then you would need some point to let yourself go, it would be a problem determining exactly at between which times of the year to let yourself go, since you do not notice the change in temperate.

It is really a far more sinister question than most would expect, in the same place as questions like: "If you live in a world where everybody except you is a metal spiky creature, you are bound to get injured often. So, who would notice if you cut yourself?"
and...
"If you live in a world where everybody around you is a human, who would notice you?"
Everything is so damn sinister. S- sorry for ruining your day, and making you depressed too... My insanity is wanting to burst free, it is pushing it's sneaking little tendrils out through my eyes and mouth, watching me, just waiting for a suitable moment to consume me. burning_eyes

Haha, it's okay. I just wanted your opinion on it. xD
And I'm plenty insane too, no worries.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:00 am
Sagebomb

those are actually very useful guidelines! Motivation is pretty much the big resolution, but there are lots of little sub-divisions within it, such as organising my time better, seeing projects through to the end... things like that.

to be honest, the severity of the cheek-biting depends on the sort of situation I'm in. I often absent-mindedly do it when I'm thinking about something, and it's never really hard enough for me to break the skin, but say I'm lost in a shopping centre and my phone has just died... I can (and will) bite down hard enough to make it bleed. And as for the nail-biting thing, I cut my nails often to try and combat the problem, but then I start to chew the skin around the edges of my fingers, which is probably worse... sweatdrop nail-biting is a real big problem for me.

Nice acronym, by the way. Did you make it up yourself?

tastie wastie

Lonely Lunatic

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:14 am
Chaosfox8888
Heavendove
Chaosfox8888
Heavendove

Legit question:

I live in Miami. eek

and...

Haha, it's okay. I just wanted your opinion on it. xD
And I'm plenty insane too, no worries.

I love how people irl strive to always be normal but people on the internet just soak in their insanity and kill each other in rp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:51 am
My resolution is to ready 30 books this year as I didn't read as much as I would have liked in 2013 sweatdrop Though now that I've read what other people have achieved I think mine is a little lame lol  

pixiedust569

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 am
2013 was a weird year. I started out by losing like, 50 pounds by eating less and working out like crazy at the gym. I went so often the staff called me a gym rat.

Then I met my fiance and everything kind of went upside down. I started eating poorly and stopped working out.

NO MAS I SAY!

My resolution is actually to just get back to the burn. I miss the workout high I used to get. I should eat better too, but that will have to be something that comes as it comes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:33 pm
grangelic

those are actually very useful guidelines! Motivation is pretty much the big resolution, but there are lots of little sub-divisions within it, such as organising my time better, seeing projects through to the end... things like that.

to be honest, the severity of the cheek-biting depends on the sort of situation I'm in. I often absent-mindedly do it when I'm thinking about something, and it's never really hard enough for me to break the skin, but say I'm lost in a shopping centre and my phone has just died... I can (and will) bite down hard enough to make it bleed. And as for the nail-biting thing, I cut my nails often to try and combat the problem, but then I start to chew the skin around the edges of my fingers, which is probably worse... sweatdrop nail-biting is a real big problem for me.

Nice acronym, by the way. Did you make it up yourself?

True when you follow that guide things are so much easier to achieve.

Im not 100% sure when I first learnt it, but I believe it was many many many many moons ago in my second to last year of high school. But I have done A LOT of leadership stuff, well before then, and so much more after then. It could have been a different time. But its one leadership thing I have really help on to. As something you can share easily and help others without being there to specifically help them.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:25 pm
Sagebomb
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb
Ginhi~kun
I don't really have a new years resolution. I just want to continue to grow and learn as a person. =)

@Sage - visit meeeeee =D

But thats a lot more out of the way now. gonk

I'm less out of the way ninja

Yeah I was thinking that

Not that I want to get into a Gkun vs Gold playoff gonk
But I need to see you in that lovely shirt I got you in person. =D
And I'm adorable.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:35 pm
Ginhi~kun
But I need to see you in that lovely shirt I got you in person. =D
And I'm adorable.

Thats a mean card to play'

*makes gold buy me a top*  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:22 am
Debt.... go away....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:09 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Debt.... go away....

There is also that.  

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:40 pm
It's slightly awkward saying this but one of my new year's resolutions is to not be so uncomfortable around people, even on the Internet.
And of course, the usual resolutions like beat procrastination and study more, get fit, fix my sleeping habits so that my mum won't have to call me abnormal anymore. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:42 am
LeviaEthel
It's slightly awkward saying this but one of my new year's resolutions is to not be so uncomfortable around people, even on the Internet.
And of course, the usual resolutions like beat procrastination and study more, get fit, fix my sleeping habits so that my mum won't have to call me abnormal anymore. rolleyes

All sounds pretty normal XD. And thats fair enough, we definitly have a couple people here who are relativly not so comfortable around others as well.

Although I preffer to be generally alone in my own time, I am pretty awesome in groups (And have solo lead activities for groups of over 100). But whay I do when working, and when alone are very different worlds.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:26 am
Sagebomb
LeviaEthel

All sounds pretty normal XD. And thats fair enough, we definitly have a couple people here who are relativly not so comfortable around others as well.

Although I preffer to be generally alone in my own time, I am pretty awesome in groups (And have solo lead activities for groups of over 100). But whay I do when working, and when alone are very different worlds.

Even the most social people can't be surrounded by others all the time. smile Though I am both an introvert and enjoy time to myself, unless it's with close friends.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff