Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
free gold for the ones who care Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you give to your fellow gaians
  yes
  no
View Results

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:21 pm
Count To 100
1. I give to charities around my community and im part of Key Club. A school organization where we help our the community and shelters.
2. I am a cooperative and kind individual who doesnt ask for much in life. :-}
3. Gold would be nice to complete my avatar and I'm glad you took the time to do this. I will spread the word.
~Thats all I guess.~
4laugh sweatdrop

WOOOHOO KEY CLUB!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:28 pm
1. ever since i was a little kid i would always give my food to my friends and to those who i saw were really hungry. even though i was hungry myself. i was taught to always help those who dont have the same things you have.
2. im part of Key club a organization that is extremely involve in community work and is one of the biggest/oldest highschool organization out there. i went to many voluteer events and help from doing a rummage sell in which we donate a lot of the clothes we dont wear and wash them. than we should sell them to the family's whoa re struggle to pay for clothes. we also do a lot of fund raising to help out charity to help fight against hunger/disease.
3. i had bought a lot of mcchickens from mcdonald and me and my friend would go around to the homeless people around my local area and even out of my local area and give them a mcchiken to eat. as well to those who we see didnt have many clothes or even new pair of socks. me and my friend would give them a new pair of socks or even just a new shirt (yes i had a job at the time same with him so we saved up a lot of money to do it)
~
i dont think im not that nice of a person but instead i think what im doing is just helping others ~ because everyone in this world sometimes just need a little help smile  

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25

Zaiikki

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:11 pm
well what the heck i'm bored anyway well i give both gaia and real
Gaia :
1. spend 10m to buy outfit for my gaia little sister
2. help built a dream avi for someone in gaia
3. donate about 2m to a newbie gaia ( only 2 times so far )

Real :
1. help my childhood friend from being raped
2. spend 10000$ for charity to an orphanage
3. help stranger who is in need, ( but only if that person is really in need )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:02 pm
1 I've anon gifted to many new gaians in random chatterbox threads.
2 I've tried to work really hard for the gold I have, even though its been quite difficult the past month.
3 I would love to have a little help with the last item on my dream avi heart
I hope these are good enough reasons blaugh  

Bird-0f-Flames

alensana

Angelic Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:38 pm
err. okeh ^.^ emotion_kirakira
1) I help people all the time, even when i got hacked though i was super devastated i tried my best to still help others out
2)i'm always there for people who just want friends and they don't even complain they don't have anything but i give them gold and items and they freak with joy
3)i give random gold out to people, once i went on zomg and had a random 1mil giveaway to whoever i thought needed it once they pm'd me on why they should have it.

now i'm not some super richy who asks for gold even though they already have like 50 mil. i have 2 mil and i'm still generous to people even lesser than me.

on the non-gaia side. i give to homeless and abuse shelters every month, i volunteer every monday. i buy everything myself like clothes and shoes and i clean the house twice a week. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 pm
is anyone able to donate?? emotion_kirakira
i was recently hacked & i'm currently trying to restore my gaia, but i cannot do it without help, so if you donate to me, i'd greatly appreciate it!
any kind of donation will help, thank you! emotion_bigheart  

Unihorny

a Bourgeoisie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm
1. I'm joining the Navy, I'll maybe go from Bosun's Mate to Rescue Swimmer.
2. I've been with my girlfriend for 1 year and a half.
3. I've given money to homeless people without thinking about it.  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff