Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Commons Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:45 am
User Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro smiled, nodding along with Nixon's comment about the classes. She reached out and shook hands with Helga, her ever so warm smile still on her face. At her answer to Nixon's question, she titled her head slightly to the side. "Asgard?" She repeated, trying out the name. She has not heard of it at all. Then again, there were plenty of places that she has never heard of. She opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted, for the second time that day, by a very loud voice that made her jump slightly. She turned towards the source of the voice. Her dark eyes caught sight of... well it wasn't a human... Nevertheless, Kuro gave a polite smile. "Hello Taur. It's nice to meet you, I'm Kuro Yuki."

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Content

User Image

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:53 pm
User Image

User Image

As Alice was walking to what it seemed as the commons area, she couldn't help but notice a group of people. As she neared the group of four, she saw that it was consisted of two girls, a guy, and a...Minotaur? Alice was baffled as to why a Minotaur was here. 'Perhaps the group are students that go here.' She thought. Since Alice didn't know where the girl's dorms were, she decided to walk up to four students to ask them where the girl's dorms were. Once she got closer, she opened her mouth to speak, "Umm...Excuse me...Do you people happen to know where the girl's dorms are?" Alice questioned, with her British accent getting thicker with every word.

User Image

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

IchigoShadowX101

Loyal Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:56 am
Zeo walked into the commons area looking around to see if anyone can help him get to where he has to go to get started " hmm.. Hello! I need some help here ! " yelling across the commons area hoping to get someones attention to at least help. Walking across the commons looking around seeing if there is anyone that might look helpful " Hmm I wonder what kind of people I will meet here at this Academy ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image
gaia_angelleft Helga Jurgensen gaia_angelright

Helga had to repress a frown at Kuro's reaction, which clearly indicated that Kuro did not know what Helga was talking about. "Asgard is the home of the gods," Helga explained, and after a moment of reflection, she added, "The Norse gods, that is, under the leadership of Odin All-Father." It was important for her to specify that because other cultures had other gods, and she didn't want anyone to confuse her gods with the lesser gods of the other cultures. She was about to say more, but was interrupted by a very loud someone. "Blessed Freyja, what is that... thing?" Helga thought as she examined the new arrival. Her first impression was that he was a walking carpet with horns. A tall one, at that. Furthermore, he certainly was a bit odiferous. Naturally enough, Helga had recognized the name 'Achilles' because it belonged to an ancient Greek warrior who was regarded as a great hero, and was said to have been invulnerable. Well, almost invulnerable since the hero had been killed. How this Taur person had been given the name of a Greek hero was anyone's guess.

That was when they were joined by another female student. This girl was normal, as far as Helga could tell, which was a good thing. Ordinarily Helga wouldn't volunteer information like this, but she said to the new girl, "As a matter of fact, I was going to the girls' dorms myself, but first I need to report to the Headmaster's office so that I can inform the academy of my arrival. Perhaps you would like to accompany me, if you don't mind the detour." Helga had not made the offer out of the kindness of her heart. In a way, she was hoping that the girl would mind the detour. On the other hand, if this girl came with Helga, that might deter that Taur person from deciding to go with her. Regardless of what the girl was like, she'll probably be a much better companion for the time being.

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Keiko Yuuki

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taur
Come and taste the blades of Taur!
One taste to a customer.

"It's nice to meet you too, Kuro!" Taur beamed back. The blonde chick with wings had not introduced herself yet, which was a bit of a disappointment. "She's probably shy," Taur thought. Another girl joined them just then. Taur thought that she was cute, but was definitely on the skinny side, just like Kuro. In other words, not quite as attractive as the blonde chick with wings. "Hi there! My name's Achilles, but you can call me Taur!" he repeated since this new girl had not been here when he had introduced himself a couple moments ago. That was when he heard someone call out for help. It did not sound like a desperate 'life or death' call for help, and so Taur concluded that the person was just needing some assistance, like directions maybe. "Over here! Come and join us!" Taur bellowed in the direction that the call had come from. He was reasonably certain that the person had heard him since he had yelled loud enough for everyone to hear him for quite some distance. When it came down to it, Taur wasn't exactly a quiet person.

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Keiko Yuuki

IchigoShadowX101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:34 am
Zeo runs over to who called him " Finally getting some help " makes it over to the group an assortment of strangers but they look nice at least " Um, Hello I think one of you called me over ". Looks for the one who called him over hopefully he or she can point him in the right direction to at least get started in this gigantic academy.

Davey Word Hunter

IchigoShadowX101

Loyal Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Marathon 300

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Alice turned to the girl with blonde hair and wings to reply."Thank you miss, I don't mind the detour." Once the Minotaur started to speak, she almost jumped out of her shoes. 'Geez, this guy is super loud.' She thought. "Hello Taur." Alice said. "I'm Alice Ashworth." She introduced, her British accent with every word she said. "If you two ladies and gentleman don't mind me asking, what are your names?" Alice said, gesturing to the two girls and one guy in the group.

User Image

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 pm
User Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro raised her eyebrows. Home of the gods? It sounded utterly amazing. She averted her attention from Helga to a blonde, who asked the same question Helga did not moments before. She gave the blonde a smile, glad to know that Helga offered to show her the way. She turned to yet another person who joined the group. It was a male this time, human-looking, and obviously confused. She smiled at the male before finally introducing herself: "I'm Kuro Yuki." She nodded at the blonde. "Nice to meet you Alice."

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Content

User Image

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Alice noticed the newcomer and glanced at him. 'He looks pretty normal,' she thought. Alice decided not to start a conversation with the person since it was Taur who called him over. When the black haired girl introduced herself, she noticed her unusual features. Alice was in thought for a few moments, 'Wow, her skin is super pale...Her hair is also pitch black...' Alice then remembered that she had not given the girl a reply. "Hello Kuro, it's nice to meet you too." She said as she gave a light curtsy.

User Image

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

IchigoShadowX101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:10 pm
Davey Word Hunter

Goddess of Disaster

IchigoShadowX101

Keiko Yuuki

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

≼=========== ☠ ============≽

Nixon kept trying his best not to enter the chat, he glanced up and caught the This was getting too much for Nixon, there were too many strangers around and he was getting un-comfortable. Shadows began smoking off his hands subtly and he tried his best not to make eye contact or draw attention. "Please just leave me alone," he thought to himself as the others talked. His breathing became more heavy and his eyes darted around erratically. His anxiety was kicking in and hopefully things would not get too bad. He just could not deal with this many strangers gathering around him.

OOC: sorry guys was on holiday :s

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:03 am
User Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro smiled at Alice despite the odd look the other was giving her. She glanced at everyone else's faces. Taur, Helga, the boy who has not yet given his name, Alice, and Nixon. The group was getting quite big. She looked over at Nixon, who was standing right beside her, and noticed his changed behavior. "Nixon are you okay?" She asked, her countenance altered to one of cheerfulness to concern. She looked at the other students, offered them a polite smile, before taking Nixon by the wrist and dragging him a couple of hundred yards away from the others. "Are you okay?" She asked again.

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Concerned

User Image

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

IchigoShadowX101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:06 am
Davey Word Hunter

Goddess of Disaster

IchigoShadowX101

Keiko Yuuki

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

The boy was not feeling well, he was getting sweaty and his breathing became slightly irregular. He was very close to having a panic attack, he did not hear Kuro the first time she asked him if he was ok. He was not able to concentrate o much right now. He felt a tug as he was dragged away from the crowd. He noticed he was no longer surrounded and his breathing slowed down and went back to a steady pace. Nixon closed his eyes and let himself calm down for a bit before he could answer. "I-I think I will be ok in a while, I am not comfortable with others," he sighed. His shadows dispersed finally, showing his little episode was clearing up. "Thanks Kuro, I don't think I will go back over there," he admitted.

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image
gaia_angelleft Helga Jurgensen gaia_angelright

"It's nice to meet you, Alice. I'm Helga Jurgensen," Helga said to Alice. She thought that it was interesting that Alice had curtsied to Kuro. That told Helga that Alice had good manners, at the very least. Another boy had arrived by then, and Helda was hoping that the new boy had been paying attention because she didn't feel like repeating her name again. With some luck, Taur will decide that the new boy was his new best friend. She noticed when Kuro led Nicon away, but that was none of her concern, and so she didn't say anything about it. "Listen, Alice, I don't mean to rush you," Helga said, even though she did mean to rush Alice, "But we should probably go to the Headmaster's Office now. I'm sure that you are just as anxious to get to the dorms as I am, but as I have said, I need to go to the Headmaster's Office first."

Keiko Yuuki

IchigoShadowX101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taur
Come and taste the blades of Taur!
One taste to a customer.

"That would be me," Taur said to the new guy in a cheerful tone, "My name's Achilles, but you can call me Taur!" It seemed that he was perfectly willing to announce his name to anyone and everyone he met, regardless of how many people he met.

IchigoShadowX101

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash