::The Mothborn:: {Grand Opening Event!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:13 pm
Applicant: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What position in the tribe would they hold?: Teacher
Personality Summary: Monster is a lonely soul. Having lost his siblings early on in a traumatic attack, Monster took on a strange fascination for the dead. His penchant for turning up when someone had died combined with his odd appearance and even his name meant he was generally avoided by others. He longs for nothing more than a family to love.

If he was welcomed into the Mothborn, Monster would be incredibly loyal. He would finally have somewhere he belongs and someone to devote himself to. He is a very kind and gentle buck, so would suit well as a teacher, more than willing to love and protect the young with his very life.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:38 pm
Ruriska
What position in the tribe would they hold?: Teacher
Personality Summary: Monster is a lonely soul. Having lost his siblings early on in a traumatic attack, Monster took on a strange fascination for the dead. His penchant for turning up when someone had died combined with his odd appearance and even his name meant he was generally avoided by others. He longs for nothing more than a family to love.

If he was welcomed into the Mothborn, Monster would be incredibly loyal. He would finally have somewhere he belongs and someone to devote himself to. He is a very kind and gentle buck, so would suit well as a teacher, more than willing to love and protect the young with his very life.

You have been approached. Accepted and welcome home! :3  

Mennykins

Timid Prophet

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:03 pm
Applicant: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (& his two moths Bone Kisser and Lost at Sea!)
What position in the tribe would they hold?: Healer
Personality Summary: A self-proclaimed shaman, he's a very spiritual kin. He believes that Moths are lost kin souls who are reborn, and he is very close to his two familiars. Ghouls can be a bit frightening to those who do not understand his love of life and death, and his strange ways of appreciating it. He has been learning the ways of healers for a long time now, and would like to find a place where he can be among people like himself.

If he is welcomed into Mothborn, he would certainly bring along his moth friends, and perhaps gather more of his lost souls to help him as he heals those in the clan.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:40 pm
purplerosesbeauty
Applicant: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (& his two moths Bone Kisser and Lost at Sea!)
What position in the tribe would they hold?: Healer
Personality Summary: A self-proclaimed shaman, he's a very spiritual kin. He believes that Moths are lost kin souls who are reborn, and he is very close to his two familiars. Ghouls can be a bit frightening to those who do not understand his love of life and death, and his strange ways of appreciating it. He has been learning the ways of healers for a long time now, and would like to find a place where he can be among people like himself.

If he is welcomed into Mothborn, he would certainly bring along his moth friends, and perhaps gather more of his lost souls to help him as he heals those in the clan.

You have been approached. Accepted and welcome home! :3  

Mennykins

Timid Prophet

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:16 pm
Applicant: User Image
What position in the tribe would they hold?: Familiar Healer
Personality Summary: Bone Dancer has always been quietly interested in being a healer, but too shy to pursue a proper apprenticeship. Instead, he practiced on injured animals, and found he had a knack for it. Still, his awkward nature has always inspired him to a life away from the main communities. He is patient, kind, and terribly aware of the balance of life and death.

----

What position in the tribe would they hold?: Hunter.
Personality Summary: Dark Remains is a serious type. Though born female, Dark prefers to be referred to as male. He just feels more comfortable that way. He is rather aloof, though, hunting mainly on his own and keeping his own company. However, lately he has felt the need to find kin he can get along with, who are open-minded. He is a skilled hunter, respectful of what he kills, and more than happy to share the finest he has with others before he takes for himself.

----

What position in the tribe would they hold?: Scout.
Personality Summary: Many Waters is a deep soul, filled with deep thoughts. He is somewhat of a philosopher, but prefers to be active and dealing with problems. He is clever, but oft times can be boring to others. He can, however, be completely silent when stealth is needed, and handle all manner of people skillfully and respectfully.

((I apologize if these are short. I am completely braindead lately))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:35 pm
Patmos of Endtimes
What position in the tribe would they hold?: Familiar Healer
Personality Summary: Bone Dancer has always been quietly interested in being a healer, but too shy to pursue a proper apprenticeship. Instead, he practiced on injured animals, and found he had a knack for it. Still, his awkward nature has always inspired him to a life away from the main communities. He is patient, kind, and terribly aware of the balance of life and death.

----

What position in the tribe would they hold?: Hunter.
Personality Summary: Dark Remains is a serious type. Though born female, Dark prefers to be referred to as male. He just feels more comfortable that way. He is rather aloof, though, hunting mainly on his own and keeping his own company. However, lately he has felt the need to find kin he can get along with, who are open-minded. He is a skilled hunter, respectful of what he kills, and more than happy to share the finest he has with others before he takes for himself.

----

What position in the tribe would they hold?: Scout.
Personality Summary: Many Waters is a deep soul, filled with deep thoughts. He is somewhat of a philosopher, but prefers to be active and dealing with problems. He is clever, but oft times can be boring to others. He can, however, be completely silent when stealth is needed, and handle all manner of people skillfully and respectfully.

((I apologize if these are short. I am completely braindead lately))

You have been approached.  

Mennykins

Timid Prophet

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:47 pm
Ruriska would like to enter with Monster  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:42 pm
What position in the tribe would they hold?: Piecemaker
Personality Summary: Still has a very odd obsession with death, more so, with what happens to the body after the soul has left it. He is often found by one of his water pools, observing, ever so patiently, as those whose spirit has left them are slowly devoured by nature, leaving only bare bones behind. That there is where his obsession lies, in the bones, how they are connected, how they work with each other, what hides beneath the flesh. Once their tissue is gone, his work begins; with the patience of someone ten times his age, he moves them, bone by bone, into graves he's dug, and arranges them joint to joint, until at last the body is complete. Still would function well in the Mothborn because of his dedication and obsession with detail. He really enjoys his puzzles, finding the endeavor relaxing and peaceful.

Question: Would beetles be allowed? I really want to get him a small hoard of them to aid in the removal of flesh. Like in Bones! The TV show! :D  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 pm
Beautiful, beautiful dermestid beetles. What a bunch of cuties.

(I wish I had a kin for Mothborn. ;___;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Never have I been more grossed out and intrigued at the same time.
You'll join someday Morphyyy and then we can rp and have fun and yes emotion_dowant

Oh and if anyone wants to Rp with either of my two, just shoot me a pm or quote~!

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:26 pm
just like morphy, I too wish I had a kin in my herd that could work with the Mothborn. alas, neither of the kin I want to have involved exist.

but I shall forever be keeping a watchful eye on this tribe in the meantime.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:38 pm
PeanutButterpies

Your moths have arrived!

For Blurs and Stains, a moth named Gray Sky.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For Soft Words, a moth named Ghost.

Get them certed and then I'll stick them into the familiar pool heart

Mennykins

Timid Prophet

Mennykins

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:42 pm
Ruriska

Your moth has arrived!

For Monster, a moth named Fogsong!

Get it certed and I'll throw it onto the familiar pool heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:44 pm
purplerosesbeauty

Your moth has arrived!

For Ghouls, a moth named Moor!

Get it certed and I'll toss it into the familiar pool heart

Mennykins

Timid Prophet

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm
Oh gosh, Fogsong is so pretty, thank you Menma! ;o; <333  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash