Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT][PRP]When Fairy Tales are Real (Wolf/Tara) Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:24 pm
Azure waited until Dyas took a sip and then took his own. Azure, having had more than a few drinks before, didn't think it had the same... feel... to it as other drinks had. He blinked strangely at the brew. It stirred strange feelings of warmth in his stomach. "Hm, what do you think?" Azure asked her. It did taste sweet, and the lack of... kick... to it made it easier to drink more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 pm
She quickly nodded her head to convey her pleasure at the taste. It was cool going down, but oddly sent a warmth through her body. Another sip. Tristen had no doubt acquired this from the City, though she had no idea they sold such beverages there. One more sip. She was already halfway through the cup. Dyas looked back up to the angelic male, his blue eyes so bright behind his soft brown bangs. Was he always that cute? The female blushed at the thought. He seemed so much more...masculine at that moment.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm
Azure was beginning to gulp down the drink greedily, and before long his cup was empty. The effects hit him like a brick wave as he set the cup down. "I am a lucky guy..." he whispered as he stood back and admired Dyas in all of her glory, his stomach churned in a strange way. He noticed the pink tinge to her cheeks and smiled blissfully as he walked around. "We'll have to be sure to thank your uncle again for this." Azure went to stand behind Dyas, resting his head on his shoulder as he rubbed her sides, allowing her to finish her beverage. One cup and then bed... and then bed. Azure grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:57 pm
The warmer her body got, the more she pulled on the drink. It was so delicious. She raised the cup to her lips - empty? Blinking in surprise, she set the cup down and turned her attention back to Azure. His voice was so alluring...strange. She felt very strange. Dyas nodded and gently pressed her form against his. He was very attractive actually. The gentle touch on her sides sent shivers up her spine. Suddenly, all her cares were gone. Her father, the lies, marriage...it was just her and Azure. And Guardians, did she love Azure. As the warmth of the drink hummed in her veins, she reached up to tangle a hand into his hair. His lips...looked so soft. She wanted to test that theory. Slowly she pulled him into a kiss.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 pm
Azure got lost for a moment in the dual-colored pools of Dyas eyes as he was abruptly pulled into a kiss. He was taken aback and impressed... and aroused? all at the same time. Dyas was not usually the most forward at the more physical actions. Azure loved it the feeling and returned the kiss, allowing them to get tangled into the throws of a passionate kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 pm
She forgot that they were in the middle of a kitchen. Forgot about her father sleeping just a few rooms down. She felt bolder, sexier, and was loving Azure's attention. When the kiss deepened she welcomed it, her free hand tracing down his face, neck, then collarbone before resting upon his chest. It was getting so hot, so very hot.

OOC: Next post or two I think a blackout is needed xd  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:33 pm
Azure kept pushing further and further. Everything else was completely out of his mind. For the first time, years of hormones that had been permanently suppressed by Dyas' father finally felt freedom, Azure felt freedom. The freedom to love his 'wife'. The male led Dyas to the kitchen table and let nature take its course.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:52 pm
~~~~~~~~~BLACKOUT + TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~~~

Dual colored eyes flicked open into the darkness of the cave. But even though her room held no windows, she knew it was morning. She yawned silently before looking to her side at Azure. It had been days now since their hot and steamy evening. The thought brought a new blush onto her face. But she didn't have long to dwell upon it as her stomach suddenly twisted. The female quickly slipped out of bed to walk from the room and down the cavern. Her stomach continued to turn and she clasped a hand over her mouth. Faster. She had to go faster. She broke out into the sunlight and instantly threw up onto the dew dotted grass. That was...strange. The female looked down at her belly, now slightly swollen. She had always managed a curvy figure no matter what she ate, but ever since that night...Wait. Oh no. She had suspected over the past few days, but everything was suddenly clicking into place. The swollen belly, the sudden illness, all coincidentally happening after Tristen arrived in the middle of the night with 'wine'? It...it wasn't wine... Her eyes widened in disbelief as a hand went to her belly. The sudden burning in their loins wasn't just luck. Pregnant. Oh guardians. How was she going to tell Azure? How was she going to tell Raken?  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 pm
Azure's head tilted, his sleep disturbed by Dyas' sudden take off. He rubbed his eyes, sleepily, certain that it had been too early to get out of bed. Even if he was off about the time, (which was entirely possible because Azure did not so easily keep time in the cave) it didn't explain why Dyas would take off in such a hurry. Azure much more slowly, and clumsily, made his way out of bed and tried to follow to where ever Dyas had gone to. "Dyas? Everything ok?" Azure called out into the dark.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 pm
It was difficult to process the thought as it's seriousness happened so suddenly. She was pregnant. Her life was going to be changed forever from this point on. She was going to be a mother. A mother. I...I'm going to be...a mother. The event was no doubt at the most inconvenient time in her life, she hadn't prepared even in the slightest for this sort of thing to happen and...A slow smile spread over her face. She felt like the luckiest pae in the world. Her gaze quickly moved from her stomach to the cave's entrance when she heard her name. That's right. Of course Azure would follow her sudden run away. Hesitantly, the hybrid walked back into the cool cavern as the shadows around her pooled. "Yes, I'm alright." Should she tell him outright, or wait until a better moment? Decisions, decisions...  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:38 pm
Azure gave Dyas a strange look as she walked towards him, "Were you outside?" He asked her, thoroughly confused. "What were you doing outside? You took off in a hurry." Azure realized he was close to interrogating her at the moment, so he decided to throw in a lighthearted joke, "I didn't smell that bad, did I?" He gave her a sheepish smile as he set his hand on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:46 pm
The female nodded dumbly to the first question, still wrestling with her thoughts. He wanted to know what she was doing. She smiled a little before shaking her head. No, his natural smell was always so nice. She enjoyed his scent even more than the scent of a newly opened book. "I...well...have morning sickness." A moment passed as she looked deep into his eyes, feeling for a reaction. She reached up with a hand to cover the one on her shoulder. Sometimes it was best to dive in feet first. "Azure, I...I am ninety-six percent sure...I am with child." There. It was out in the open and there was no way to take it back.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm
Azure's eyes widened, ready to jump up and get Dyas whatever he could to make her feel better. He hadn't read enough books of that sort to know what morning sickness was or what it was related to. "Oh no Dyas," he made a sad face, "can I get you something?" Then she continued and Azure froze up... with child... it was taking a moment to realize what exactly she meant because the words had come so unexpectedly. "You are... wow Dyas! That's amazing! I mean it is amazing right?" He grinned at her, having sweet thoughts of a little Dyas running around laughing. "Wait a second... how... we only... once..." Azure blushed at the thought of the night where they had let their passions run wild. "The wine... Tristen..." Azure frowned, not that he was unhappy about the pregnancy, but he wasn't a fan that they might have been tricked into it. "Wow..." Azure's mind was swimming... they weren't even married, not really, what had they done? His eyes grew wide as his brain internally battled between this being good news... and scary news.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:29 pm
It seemed like a lifetime passed as soon as the words projected from her shadow mound, her breath caught in her chest. Then he spoke, and suddenly she could breathe again. She smiled beautifully, tears springing into her eyes. "Yes Azure, Yes." But the seriousness of it wasn't far behind, slamming into Azure like a ton of bricks. She understood well the frown on his face, and her own joyous expression faded. "He believed we had been married for a while. I don't fault him." When it came down to it, it had been their lie which caused the situation. They were responsible for everything. She moved both of her hands to lay over her slightly swollen stomach, her eyes following down to the same destination. Just a moment though before they rose again, searching for Azure's eyes with concern. "What do we do from here?" There were toys and a crib and so many other things to obtain, but that wasn't what she was talking about. That was the easy part in the web they were caught in.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:35 pm
Azure, looked down sadly, ashamed. This all came back to being his fault, good news or bad. "What do we do next?" Always the difficult questions, this is part of how he got into so much trouble in the first place. "Well we prepare for her arrival?" Azure still had a tiny Dyas running around in his mind. He guessed she wanted more then that. Preparing for the child was obvious. "Do you want to get our own place, I mean we talked about moving to the city... it would be a good place to raise children... or I could... I don't know... build a place." Azure had promised Raken a long time ago that he would build Dyas a home with room to grow before he married her. That had never happened, but they weren't really married either, everything was completely out of order now. "Really... our first time?" Azure dropped his head, shaking it back and forth.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff