Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:05 pm
His ear swiveled to her voice, following her command without a word to stand with his arms spread out. He let her do her thing, taking measurements and writing them down. He then relaxed a bit as she went off in search of the necessary items to fulfill her task.

He took this moment to browse among the other items in the room. He made mental notes of how she seemed to associate each piece with a specific theme in mind. That little tid bit of info might come in handy in the future if AJ ever needed any assistance in finding a gift for her later on.

He continued to meander around the room for a moment or two more before he stood in the middle of the room again.

"Will that be all yer needin' of me, Miss Rarity? I have some other chores to complete before the sun sets..."

That... and he didn't want to just hover over her shoulder while she worked. That would just be rude.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:22 pm
She worked like a busy bee, throwing things together as quickly as possible to not keep him from his duties an longer.

After several moments had flown by and lots of snipping, cutting, slicing, placing, ooing and aawwing, a new set of overalls had finally been completed. Rarity giggled madly as she ran her hand over the fine silk and carefully placed gems that ever so matched his eyes. She teehee'd to herself before picking it up and hiding it behind her back to surprise him.

"Oooooohhh Big Maaaaaaaac. Are you still here darling?" she mused as she stepped out of a smaller room to find him just standing there, silent and cute as ever. "Oh your going to be so pleased with what I have made, it looks marvelous! Your tree's are going to just uproot themselves in jealousy!" she beamed, fluttering her lashes at him again with a suggestive grin. "Are you ready to feast your eyes... upon.... PEEERRFECTION!" she shouted the last part and pulled the suite out from behind her and presented it to him. Somewhere musical sound affects and heavenly angels were singing in the background.

In her hands were a silky white pair of overalls with faint light blue stripes running vertically up and down. On the shoulder straps were emeralds sewin into the fabric to ensure they don't fall out during his hard work outside. The pockets were carefully embroidered with his Initials, B.M. and the legs were finely tailored to stop just before his fetlocks to give room for semi deep mud puddles. "Well, what do you think?" she asked, her eyes wide like a hopeful kitten.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:54 pm
He didn't have to wait long for an answer. Rarity came back into view within moments of his inquiry. He looked upon her with stifled anticipation! It wasn't often anyone gave gifts to Big Mac. Much less any of the surprise variety.

The article took him by complete surprise. He blinked at it and stepped closer slowly. He touched at the fabric as he silently critiqued it. Breathable fabric. Lightweight. High leg cuffs to avoid getting them dirty. She pretty much thought of everything while still making it fashionable and flashy.

He brought his hand to his chin in further contemplation, giving the appearance of over criticizing the piece when in reality, he was merely trying to think of a decent occasion in which wearing this would be possible!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:00 pm
She watched him with wide excited eyes as he inspected it. Every inch of it was made to perfection and she couldn't wait to see his reaction.

And so she waited..... and waited....and waited....and waited...and....

"YOOOUU DON'T LLIIKKEEE IIITTT WAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHAHAHHAAAAA!!!" she burst into full on tears and tossed the overalls over one arm, the other coming up to her forehead as she staggered backwards towards her drama couch and fell upon it, tears streaming from her face she she muttered almost incomprehensible things. "Its too much... gems.... rubies instead.... not long eennoooaauuuhhhhgfffuuhhh, the fabric... the patterns... You should' have known better... perfection.... loveineverystitch WAY to go Raarriitteeeehh your a faaiillluurrrhuurrhurrhurrrrrrr..."

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:16 pm
He blinked and lifted his hands in protest, but it obviously went unnoticed. He bit his tongue on replying to the first comment she made. Whether he said yes or no to that comment alone, it would only end in disaster. 'Nope! I don't like it!' or even, 'Yes, I don't like it.' ... Yeah. Both of those would end badly.

She continued on though and he shook his head. "It's actually a very remarkable piece, Miss Rarity, but..." he stumbled briefly. He wanted to get his wording just right, after all.

"... I'd only want to wear this one in the fanciest of occasions. White and yard work aren't exactly friendly with one another, if you know what I mean?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:36 pm
Rarity paused in her wallowing and blinked at him from her couch. "But.... you do like it...?" she sniffled, wiping drama tears from her eyes as she sat up and set the overalls on the end of the couch. "I had thought of getting dirty while you worked... but working is all you seem to do! I made it easy to wash....?" she tilted her head and made a huge pouty face at him, quivering bottom lip included. (Also cute squeaky noise)  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:39 am
Easy to wash? Well, Hot Dog! A big, humble grin spread across his muzzle. Granted, he knew how to get mud out of any garment, but white was the hardest to do so...

"Well in that case, that's the most generous of a thank you I've ever been given. Thank you, Miss Rarity."

He took her hand gently and helped her back up to her feet before he took hold of his shiny new pair of overalls. His grin stayed as he looked them over one more time. He was clearly pleased with them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:30 am
A huge wave of relief washed over her as she let herself be lifted back to her hooves. She smiled at him, faint tears in her eyes but this time for a different reason. "No, thank you. really, you have no idea what this means to me. I haven't made anyone anything in such a long time! Not since...... not since we had to leave." she sighed softly before shaking her head to shake it all away. "But never mind all that. What's important is that were all still here together!" she beamed as he admired his new overalls. He was going to look smashing in them!  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:07 pm
Time Warp!
Cause we can... >>;

A week or two had passed since Big Mac had gotten a "thank you" gift of sorts from Rarity. Every morning, he woke up to see it hanging by the door and was constantly reminded of her amazing generosity.

However, today was a big day for Big Mac. He was going to load the cart up and head out to the fields. AJ and himself were going to finally plant all these trees he'd been nurturing, build a fence, raise a barn and build the new farm just across the bridge where there were plenty of rolling fields just aching to be claimed by the Apple family! To say he was excited was an understatement.

Granted, he thought life in the tree was fun and all, but he greatly missed the farm life and he was eager to get back to it.

He stood and stretched, eyeing the sparkling white, emerald studded overalls. The more he looked at it, the more he felt like he should thank her in return. It was far too generous a gift for merely catching her and carrying her over some mud... Which is why he had picked some flowers late last night. There was just one more thing that he needed to do before he left the tree for the new farmland...

He crossed the room and grabbed up the overalls, putting them on swiftly and carefully. She was a damn good tailor. They fit just right and - thankfully - didn't chafe him anywhere.

Now that he was dressed, he snatched up the flowers he had picked and looked around a moment... he couldn't just hand them to her. There had to be something here that he could put them in...

A cup was too small, the "vase" he had was made of wood and the water leaked through it... he sighed. All he had was a bucket...

He shrugged and snatched it up, carefully setting the small handful of flowers in the bucket and adding water. It would have to do.

He left his temporary little hovel and headed straight for Rarity's "shop". He stopped at the door and lifted his knuckles, ready to knock, but stopped... It was still pretty early. What if she was still sleeping? He definitely didn't want to wake her.

He thought about this for a moment before he made a decision. He could always ask her later if she got the flowers. It's not like he was leaving for good...

He set the bucket down beside the door and headed outside to load the cart and head out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:41 pm
Rarity let out a yawn as she rolled over. She stretched slowly, letting the silky sheets run along her body, letting out a girlish soft squeal. It just felt so good to be in her silky sheets again that she almost didn't want to leave. She reached over and grabbed Opal despite her hissing protests and snuggled into her fur. "Oooh Opal couldn't you just lie here foreeevveer?" she cooed, narrowly avoiding some claws.

Reluctantly, she finally managed to pull her self out of bed and drag herself over to her mirror. She peered in, her eyes running over her silk night gown and her hair ever so neatly tied up. "Oh Rarity ol' girl, you look fabulous even in your sleep!" she grinned and did a mini pose before stretching her arms up high and letting out another tiny very dainty yawn. Patting her hand over her open mouth, she blinked open her eyes and glanced around. "Whats on the scheduled today Opal dearest?" she mused as she wandered over to find her 'to do list'.... which wasn't really much of a list.

She sighed softly. "If only I had more customers.... No one seems to want any of my things... Are they too flashy you think?" she pondered, looking towards Opal.

Opal just hissed and ignored her, turning her back to leap up on one of her piles of fabric and curl up.

"I'll take that as a yes....." she groaned. At least she could still look fabulous. Maybe she'd just go on a lovely stroll today? Yeah, that sounded like a good idea. She had a nice new outfit she could wear even. "I think I'll do that! A walk would be nice, don't you agree?" she smiled and didn't even wait for her cat to reply. She dashed over to her closet, threw off her silk robe, threw on her bright emerald green hat, matching short jacket and white gloves. She trotted over to the door happily and opened it, about to take a step outside when she noticed something there.

"Hmm, what's this? Someone brought me flowers?" she asked aloud, pausing to think about it before it really sunk in. "SOMEONE.... BROUGHT ME FLOWERS!!!!" she squealed, scooping up the bucket and taking them inside. "Little crude... putting them in a bucket... but then again, its the thought that counts isn't it?" she smiled, taking the flowers and putting them into a real vase and trickling some of the water into it. She fluffed the petals and leaned forward to smell them, her lashes fluttering. "Oh Opal I wonder who sent these to me. Maybe a young admiring faun... or perhaps somepony else who was too shy to tell me their feelings earlier..." she grinned. Because of course it just had to be a boy right. The thought of a girl leaving her flowers was just absurd.

Leaning back, she brought her hands up to her chin and studied the flowers for a moment. They seemed familiar, like she had seen them somewhere before.... where had she seen these flowers? "You know, Opal, I feel like... I've seen these flowers somewhere before......" she mused and squinted her eyes to really study the flowers.

Where.......
...... had
She.......
......seen
These........
.....before

"BIG MAC!" she near about screeched. She had seen these flowers when she went to find Big Mac! They were growing on a bush near by when she had went to see him about her pin cushion. Had he brought these too her? And why? Her cheeks went a faint pink. "Opal do you think he....... NO! He couldn't.... he's probably just thanking me for the overalls I made him... yeah that has to be it, thats the only explanation. " she mumbled to herself in an embarrassed confused jumble. "But why so long after? That was a thank you gift to him, he didn't have to repay the favor... oh Silly silly pony he is..... and yet... they are so beautiful." she said wistfully as she stared at the flowers, eyes wide and sparkling.

"It's decided! I will go out and see him on my walk and ask if he's responsible for this!" she beamed and headed out of her room and towards the entrance of the tree. She hadn't a clue where he would be except that he'd probably be outside somewhere... maybe if she hurried..... "Big Maaaac, oh Biiiiiig Maaaaac!" she sang gleefully into the open air, nevermind all the fauns and faunies now staring at her.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:32 pm
Half the buckets had been set in the cart, almost ready to head off across the bridge to the land he had in a way claimed.

His ears swiveled to a familiar voice and he stopped in his seemingly effortless labor to turn and look upon Rarity coming around the tree. Perhaps she got his flowers? He hoped she enjoyed them. He pulled a small hanky from his pocket and wiped the sweat from his brow and neck before meeting her halfway.

"Yah need'n somethin', Miss Rarity?" he asked innocently, taking a brief break before finishing. There was still much to do, but he was still waiting on a few choice individuals as well. If they weren't here by the time he was ready to head out, they knew to meet him at the new plot of land, but that didn't mean he couldn't wait via a small detour of a conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:02 pm
"OH Big Macintosh, you STEED!" she practically shouted and threw herself on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders in a giant hug. "You sweet sweet sweet Stallion! How did you know I loved flowers!" she said in a dreamy sigh and fluttered her lashes while looking at him

And then it hit her...

"YOU'RE WEARING THEM!" she screed, overjoyed he was actually wearing the overalls she had made for him. Oh they fit just perfectly too! And he was most dashing! "Two gifts in one day, Big Mac you are an over achiever! I can't thank you enough for all the kindness you've done for me lately..." she cooed, fixing her large emerald hat and jacket after having hugged him so hard.

She then looked at all his things, a momentary panic thought hitting her head. "Are you... leaving?!" she frowned, her eyes large and wide and almost pouty. He looked like he was packed up to just head on out.... but wait, wasn't that her cart?

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:51 pm
Big Mac blushed faintly as he was glomped, but quickly averted his attention to her sudden shriek of realization that he was wearing her gift to him. He beamed a bright smile, thankful that she enjoyed the flowers.

He then frowned at her last inquiry and nodded as he turned to gather more of the sapling buckets into the cart. "Eeehy-Yup..." he stated simply, then grunted as he heaved two more buckets onto the cart.

"We're going to start up a new Apple Farm just across the bridge. I'll be back in a day or two to bring you your cart back, Miss Rarity." he assured her. 'I'll even clean it for yah...' he added to himself with an inward chuckle. He never forgot that the cart was hers, it just seemed so practical to use it in the time being until he could get to where he could build a new one for the farm. The Faun around here seemed pretty attached to the tree they lived in so he thought it best to not chop into it to build another cart here. That chore was best to do further away than here, anyways...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:01 pm
If Rarity's eyes weren't wide enough already, they were now! "YOU are leaving... FFOOORRREEHHHVVUUURRRRHHHUUUHHHHHHAAHH!!" she sobbed loudly in her normal dramatic fashion. How could he just do this to her? To his sister, to all the faunies! ... Wait... was Applejack going with him too? "Oh this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.... AGAAIIN!"

And then stopped to actually collect herself and daintily wipe her tears. "Now now Rarity ol' girl, your probably much over reacting... aren't you?" she asked, this time looking up at Big Mac. Why on earth would she even miss him.... the thoughts and feelings were so strange. "Not forever... right Big Mac? I mean... you have to come visit sometime, right? Who else would I get to make overalls for?" she coo pouted.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:20 pm
"Nnnope!" he stated simply to her first comment, but her drama seemed to overpower his comment, leaving Big Mac to chuckle and shake his head. Oh, Rarity...

"I'll be back every now and again, Miss Rarity." he assured her. "I promise."

He lifted a few more buckets into the cart. "You're welcome to come and visit too, if'n yah like."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff