Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Eizu's Jam Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:13 pm
~{.... I'm going to throw a dictionary at your face if you don't fix how you talk in OCC... We know you can spell, now spell right Ice!!! Will post later... I have to go observe and drive for an hour xP Ja!}~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin Form

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

Ryu jumped a little when Eizu opened the door. He wasn't sure if anyone was going to answer for them, what made him even more surprised was that this guy just handed them keys to there own rooms. Ryu couldn't help but let out a slight sigh of relief as he took one of the keys from Eizu. "Well, nice to meet you Eizu. I'm Ryu Mizaki." He said, as he heard Eizu addressing the green-haired girl in the room as "thing". However, the tone in his voice made it seem like it was only a joke. Ryu picked his bags up as he walked through the door into the dorm. "So is it only us four in here...well I guess three since Maddie really doesn't live here. Oh...um it's nice to meet you too Maddie." Ryu nervously turned towards the girl as he said that.  

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 am
User Image

□■Danielle Byte■□
~~~~~~~"Dex"

Her suitcase rolling behind her and her headphones blasting one of her favorite songs, Danielle--or as she liked to be called: Dex--walked down the hallway. Her stride was a confident one, as it often would be, and her smile energetic. Dex looked at each door and then back at the paper she held in her hand that contained the name of the dorm she was supposed to be staying at as she hummed along to the tune of the song. It felt like she had been walking around campus forever! Though, in reality, it had only really been about a half an hour of her wandering about.

Her footsteps ceased, Dex finally reached her destination. She looked through the open door... And there were people there! Am I the last one? She thought. Dex counted in her head; there were... one... two... three... four... Four! Four other people in the room. Are all of them staying here? Personally, Dex was kind of hoping that there wouldn't be too many people there; She was never a big fan of crowds. And, to Dex, more than four people was considered a "crowd". "H-hello, I believe I'm staying here..." She said shyly. Suddenly, her confident persona had disappeared and was replaced by an inward and shy personality. Dex stood at the doorway a moment, in silence, before realizing that her headphones were still playing music. She removed the headphones from her ears and placed them around her neck. Then, Dex pulled her iPod from her pocket and turned off the music before placing it back where it was.

Thinking: That's a lot of people...
Mood: Happy
My Life: Click here!

Orpheus Aristo

Broken_Melz44
(So, we meet again!)

IceCooledpixie

-xXRogueVermillionXx-

His Starfire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐

{Maddie Gonzales}~Her thoughts: I'll get you next time, Eizu...~~~

♥Green narrowed eyes as she saw a girl emerge from upstairs and saw the smile. She blinked once surprised and then smiled back rubbing the back of her head. "Ahh... Sorry I didn't know someone was here..." She smiled awkwardly and watched as she left, before she could turn and try to find Eizu a knock was heard behind her and she jumped slightly, pivoting on her wedges. She glared at Eizu as he introduced himself and her and crossed her arms raising her eyebrows. She didn't want to give his new roommates the wrong impression but, she was peeved at Eizu for being an idiot. She let her attitude drop and a sweet smile pulled onto her lips as her eyes closed slightly. "Nice to meet you too Ryu." She looked past Ryu at the man still standing at the door and another person who introduced herself and suddenly Maddie felt as if she didn't belong. She turned to Eizu and cleared her throat getting his attention. "Baka. Watashi wa ryo ni modoru tsumoridesu. Anatagata, watashi no imoto ni sugu ni hanashi o. Ja~ne." She rattled off quickly, knowing for sure Eizu would be able to understand her before she turned and smiled sweetly and the three around her. She made her way between them and out the door leaving to find her dorm.~~~♥

~~My sister is here... How I miss you!~{Water Demon}~

~~~What is this? Maddie's Academy Wear~~~
▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐▐▐▐■ ▌ ▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐

~{OCC: Yes we do~ I have another character staying here though... Not Maddie she was just being a butt head. Anyways I'll post later as the other "mysterious" chara. Have fun ^ ^ Sorry It's a short post though xP}~  

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Br0ken_Melz44

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:45 pm
((Lol Melz im sorry. im waiting for -xXRogueVermillionXx- to post before i post. k? and is this better Melz?( smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:04 pm
Orpheus Aristo

His Starfire

-xXRogueVermillionXx-

IceCooledpixie

((Hi there, I posted not too long ago here (Dex/Danielle) and I haven't gotten a reply. Are you guys still active?))  

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:08 pm
I was just trying to give the others a chance to reply razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:23 pm
Orpheys Aristo

Nerdy Oatmeal

-xXRogueVermillionXx-

IceCooledpixie

((Hey, guys. I'm sorry I haven't posted. I haven't been on much this past weekend or this week. I'm really confused on who is actually living in this dorm and who isn't. I know Maddie isn't. But I do know that, Mellie, you have a character that will show up at some point. I just don't know who talked to Ice and who just kinda showed up. I'm just confused D: ))  

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:47 pm
His Starfire

(Well, Dex is definitely living here in the this dorm. At least, as far as I'm concerned. And I did talk to Ice. As for the others, I do not know.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:21 pm
Ryu is living in the dorm now, I did talk to Ice, even though I did sort of barge in at first. Sorry about that >.<  

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:35 pm
~{Eizu, Ryu, Dex, Lena, and Selini are the one's living in this dorm. I think Ice was just trying to give the Miyazaki person a chance to post but since it seems he isn't posting I'm going to tell her to just skip over him, unfortunately we are going to have to or this dorm is just gonna die. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, seriously. If the Miyazaki person wishes to continue to be in the dorm he'll just have to have the character walk back in or whatever for now, lets just pretend he walked away when he saw a ton of people or something, just that he left sine it's been to long since he's posted. That should clear things up.
Ice post
Orpheus next
Nerdy after
K-(His Starfire. I'm just gonna call you K though from now on...) are you going to come in right now? I'll let you post before I post then we can continue the order and things should move smoothly and hopefully we can continue this! ^ ^}~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:27 pm
Broken_Melz44

((Sounds bloody brilliant to me. Now that we have all that worked out, let us post. And yes, Mel, I shall be re-entering the scene. Phew~ Glad we got that all cleared up... ))  

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:33 pm
~{Lol alright... I think Ice should be getting on, I messaged her on fbook to get on but yeah so... Let us try this again! ^ ^}~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:54 am
((So, wait, are we all re-entering? Or is it only a few people re-entering? I just wanna double check before it's my turn to post... smile ))  

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:10 am
((Only a few characters are re-entering. Dex doesn't have to since she is already here, it's your choice I guess. My character is coming from the Library so I'm having her enter.))  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff