Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] It's NOT a date... (Rosy x Zel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm
Rosy shrugs before she looks at Zel "How about this, if you can honestly convince me that it will be worth going, by the time we're done here. I'll go. No more trying to figure out how to get out of it." course this meant she have to make a trip back here to the maul tomorrow so she can shop for a dress.

That was only if he could convince her to go.

Rosy couldn't help but shakes her head "I'm guessing you probably know where all the book store are." she didn't even wait for him to say anything as she wraps his finger "Come on this way, I know the perfect place for you." floating off the ground, she makes her way down the store fronts until she stops in front of Cold Topics.

Turning back to him, she lets his finger go as she crossed her arms "You should find a few things here. Pretty wicked stuff." she mostly bought her heels from here, as she wasn't really allowed to wear the clothes.

Torvil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 am
Zel allowed Rosy to lead him onward, he had to admit - as much as he hated to - that she was right. He did know where the majority of the maul's bookstores were. He was not ashamed of this fact - more that he wasn't fond of someone calling him out on it - even if it was meant in fun. Turning a lightly deeper rust red, he coughed into his free hand but said nothing.

Once they stopped in front of Cold Topics he blinked and tilted his head to the side. He had never contemplated stopping and checking out this store. But if Rosy said they had good stuff, well, he wasn't one to doubt her. She seemed to have a good head for fashion on her shoulders.

Walking in he takes a look around for a second before chuckling. "We'll see... As you can tell I'm not very... stylized."

He was also trying to think of what he could say that could convince her going to Prom was a good idea - mainly because he wanted to ensure she had a good time, and really, nobody should miss Prom.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:36 am
Rosy chuckles as she steps into the store "I would have never guessed Zel." turning to glance at him, she sticks her tongue at him before continuing further into the store. Her head bouncing a little to the beat of the music that was currently playing. She couldn't figure out the band right away, but she thought she knew the song.

Pausing, she looks over a few of the accessories for boils before she arches a brow "Zel, do you have a general idea for a prom attire at the moment?" she glance to him as she chews on her bottom lip.

This would be so much easier if she just had a clue as to what he was wearing?

"Also do you know what Amarus is wearing yet? It might be easier to maybe find something similar to her?" she honestly didn't have a clue as to how this whole dance thing worked, but she was trying her best.

Torvil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:48 am
Zel nodded slowly as he followed her. "I do, I'll be wearing my own suit I had tailored for me. I packed it with me on the off chance there was a formal occasion. But no, I don't know what Amarus is wearing to Prom... I actually haven't seen much of her lately." He huffed a bit. "But then I've been studying a lot more than usual so..."

His eyes moved over a cane that had been propped up against the display. It had a rounded silver cap, and looked to be made of jet. Picking it up, he tested the heft and feel of it, then looked at the price. With a nod he kept it in hand. "What about you? What are you wearing to Prom? You really should go - If nothing else as an excuse to dress up real pretty and make all the boils drool."

"If you can find me some silver cufflinks though, I would be forever grateful." He had been perusing but hadn't seen a single set.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:07 pm
Rosy nods as she glances over the different items before picking up a set of silver Skull cufflinks "Will these works?" she holds them towards Zel as she ignores his comment about going to prom and what she was wearing. She honestly didn't have a clue, and at this points she really didn't want to think about.

She did narrow her eyes as she frowns at him "You know, for a boil who got a ghoulfriend, you really don't spend much time with her. I give anything if the boil I was.." she stopped when she realized what she was starting to say, then shakes her head before she huff "You really need to stop this whole study mess and you know, actually spend time with her. What the point of having a ghoulfriend if you don't?" not that she knew much, but from what she seen around campus, Zel was doing it all wrong.

"And I'm not planning on making any boils drool. So there..." with that, she stuck her tongue out even if her cheeks darken. Truth was, she was hoping to catch one boils attention.

Only problem was, she was pretty sure he never notice her.

Torvil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 pm
Zel blinked as he took the cufflinks, frowning a bit as she dug into him. Ouch - that was entirely unexpected. "Well... I..." He really didn't have a reason why he'd been studying so much - just that... he had been. Sighing deeply, he looked away from Rosy, pinching the bridge of his nose as he tried to think of something to say.

He couldn't though, and that upset him the most. He felt horrible. He knew he needed to talk to her more. "The next time she texts me I'll tell her to come over... okay?"

He laughs a little bit as tells him she didn't have plans on making any boils drool. "I don't know... I could think of a few you'd maybe want to pay you some attention... But I won't press you none. You really should come though - it's just a big party and I'm sure everyone is going to have fun."

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:19 pm
Rosy looks at him before she nods. That was a good enough answer for him, she just felt bad that she got mad. It really wasn't her concern, but Zel was her friend. And she just wanted him to be happy, more then anything. His comment though, made her narrows her eyes as she arch a brow and turns to face him.

"Oh and what boil do you honestly think I might be trying to make drool? I would love to hear this answer." floating off the ground, she crossed her arms as she wait to hear this.

Really? She hadn't told anyone that she was crushing on someone, so how could he even know?

Torvil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:26 pm
"A ghoul like you has to have prospects - you and Siku are pretty buddy-buddy on critter you know... It... leads to conclusions. If I'm off my mark I'm sorry - but I don't know - I think the two of you would be kind of cute. Even if he is a pompous arse."

Zel smiled and looked at what he had in his hands. That should do it he was pretty sure. "This will do." He said, moving back over to the canes and swapping it for one with a skull for a head - to match with the cufflinks- before turning to look at Rosy. "Did you want to snag anything? I'll pay? I just got my allowance from my parents."

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:41 pm
Sadly what Zel didn't know is he hit his mark.

Narrowing her eyes, her cheeks darken before she quickly looks away from him "Well your wrong, I like another boil. He actually really sweet." turning away quickly, so he doesn't catch on that he got to her, she moves over to the section for ghouls.

He did say she could snag anything right?

Glancing over the hats, she pauses as she looks at the top hat of dark red. It was actually pretty wicked as she picks it up then place it on her head. It fit, like it was meant for her. Her fingers play with the black ribbon before she turns to look at Zel.

"What do you think?"

Torvil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:06 pm
Zel chuckles and bows his head - happy to know that he was right, she was fond of Siku. "All the more reason to go to prom, maybe this boil you have your eye on will be there and you can snag a dance with him. I know you're not a fan of dancing, but maybe showing him how good a dancer you are will make him want to learn more about you."

It was worth a shot anyway. When he sees her grab the hat he smiles, glad she was taking him up on his offer. With a nod when she shows him, he chuckles a bit.

"It suits you. I've always been jealous of people who can wear hats." He motioned to his massive array of horns. "As you can see, hats and I do not get along."

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm
Rosy laughs alittle as she shakes her head "I never said I wasn't fond of dancing. I dance all the time in my dorm, I just don't like the idea of dressing up and going to a dance. " she didn't really know how else she could explain it as she plays with the ribbon. It was just something about the actually social gathering, that really got to her in a bad way.

With a chuckle, she wrinkles her nose up at Zel before she smiles "Well see now we both have something were jealous of the other one for." she didn't say why she was slightly jealous at him, just because she didn't want to get into that again.

Taking the hat off, she looks at it for a moment as she thought about his words. After a long sigh, she looks up at Zel "You promise this will be fun? I mean, I am seriously taking your word on this Zel."

Torvil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:30 pm
Zel smiled and chuckled. "It will be a blast, I promise. Parties are always fun. Please - you will really enjoy Prom. You will get to dance and just spend time with creatures you know. I promise you will have fun. I would really like to see you there."

He wasn't afraid of letting her know he cared for her as a friend. It was sometimes important to let your friends know that. Smiling he held his hand out for the hat. "I'll pay for all this stuff and then we can go and do something you'd like to do."

After all there was a lot to do at the maul apparently.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:05 pm
Rosy didn't say anything, in truth, she wasn't sure what to say. She wanted to believe him, but part of her was still very nervous about the whole matter of Prom. Placing her hands in her pockets, she just allows him to pay since he wasn't really giving her an option. Biting at her tongue for a moment, she finally shakes her head as she looks up at him.

Wait, did he just say they could do whatever she wanted?

A smile forms across her lips as she chuckles "Really? Anything I want to do?"

Torvil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:10 pm
Zel chuckles softly and nods. "Yeah, I mean, you came and helped me out here, the least I can do is return the favor." He chuckles softly, nodding a bit. Rolling his shoulders a bit he smiles at her.

"Plus you know the maul like, a billion times better than I do, so I figure I'll learn something new."

Really, he just wanted to see what it was like on the other side.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:36 pm
Rosy thought for a moment about what they could do. Instantly, she thought of casketball which only made her frown as her mind goes back to Spinar. Shaking her head, she tugs on her curl before she gives Zel a weak chuckle "Um...how about we just grab something to eat then? Maybe...a drink...anything?" she really didn't want to play video games, and going back to her dorm wasn't something she wanted to do at the moment.

Looking up at him, she tries to give Zel a real smile. Only problem was, even it just seem to be forced at the moment.

Torvil

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces