Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delta Ein

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:54 am
User Image

,_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,___________________________________________________
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|__________________________________________________/

Ayakashi Konpaku

They later enter a new area. Just when the half ghost though he got out of the crowd, the blonde just drag him back into new group of people. Upon hearing this nonsense argument between two girls, it gave the cross dresser a little headache. He wonder if he should just turn back and find his own way home. Being in unknown world like this make him feel like he should be independent. But upon hearing more nonsense in this fighting just want to making him slash it all away with his weapon. Anything that doesn't make sense to him, he just cut it all into pieces. That was how his swordsman mother did it and that's how he'll resolve his frustration as well. He slowly start to back away. Just hope no one see him. Maybe if he can somehow go around them... He just need to find a single person with information, that was all. There wasn't any need for a little group party like this. It's a good thing he have his phantom half with him. With his phantom half, he was able to replicate himself. It was like projecting a clone. So he initiated his own plan and try to sneak away while his phantom half just standing right there, observing the group, pretending to be the real him.

___________________________________________________,_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,
\__________________________________________________|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|

Aya_224

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:55 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Delta Ein

User Image

{ Ɉɛαȵ Ɍɛɲè Ƚɛ Ƀℓαɳc }

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Jean Renè nods at Raiden's plan, deciding that she had to hold off the fight until later. "If Raiden didn't tell me to not fight you, I would've used magic on your ugly a** minutes ago," She mumbles. But she was startled by a new voice and recognizing that to be one of the teacher's at the academy. "Mr. Halcyon! How long were you there?" She asks, embarrassed that the teacher could've seen the whole thing. And the whole expulsion and detention thing was right. Jean Renè has been in some fights, each resulting in detention. but she knows her daddy would never let them expel her from the academy. She rubs the back of her neck before bowing slightly to the teacher. "Yes... heh heh... I do know... I'm so sorry, teacher... heh heh heh...." She said, still embarrassed With all of this going on, she had temporarily forgotten about the silent Ayakashi standing next to them.

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro Yuki

Kuro blushed as Raiden said her name. She unballed her fists and took a step back, towards Anzu. Some unknown feeling washed over her, and she couldn't fully describe what it was. But she quickly snapped out of her trance when Raiden called this 'Jean' girl a snobby b***h. Kuro chuckled, she could not have agreed more. But once again, Kuro felt somewhat disappointed as Raiden left, heading to his father's office. Ignoring Jean's comment she goes back into deep thought... Who's this Ayakashi they're talking about? Kuro looked around and her eyes landed on a boy... dressed in a maid's outfit? Could that be Ayakashi? Then, a new voice rang out, interrupting Kuro's thoughts. She looked around and saw a cat coming towards them. Kuro's face turned scarlet, embarrassed that the teacher saw how badly she was behaving. She bows as well, "Sensei! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to- I just- I... uh..." Kuro blurted out, not knowing what to say. She was a good girl and she did not want to have detention nor be expelled from this academy. She awkwardly coughs as her attention landed on the boy maid again. "Umm... excuse me," She said to him, "Who are you?"

Aya_224

Delta Ein

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:27 pm
Halcyon

Yes i am a talking cat

Now before you freak out and cuddle me i have a question

Do you wear catnip perfume?

User Image

"I have been here long enough Miss Le Blanc" The cat stated his face now firm knowing a fight was definitely about to take place. "Yes you both should be sorry trying to start a fight for no good reason save your energy for the real threats" Halcyon sniffed the air as the little cross dressing boy stood before him. Hearing Kuro ask who he was the feline smiled. "Miss Yuki your talking to a fake" he mused his spiritual eyes seeing through the phantom clone. "Little One come here you seem to need help" Cyon offered to the Youkai. He could smell it on the boy but would not say anything around the others. After all not all youkai were evil heck they had two teachers that were of the same species. Halcyon angled his head around the fake seeing the real Ayakashi waiting for his answer.

Aya_224

Delta Ein

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Delta Ein

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

Ayakashi Konpaku

Well apparently the cat caught him. Guess he wasn't stealthy enough. The half ghost stop in his tracks, turning his head to face the cat. He gave out a sigh. This was such a headache. All the half ghost wanted was answers and to return home. But instead he's dragged back into the weird group. A talking cat, two other cats that were fighting but seem to calm down. It wasn't the first anyways. There was a youkai cat that was able to change into humanoid form and into a twin tail cat. But the half ghost walk back to his position, back to his half phantom that took his form. When he was side by side to the left side of his half phantom hitodama, it change form, changing back into a hitodama.

"I just want answers..."

Aya_224

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image

Kuro Yuki

Kuro bowed a few more times. "Yes, Sensei, I'm terribly sorry," She apologized again. Even though Jean was the one starting it.... But upon hearing that the maid boy was a fake, she blinked. "...A fake?" She looked at the maid boy then tilted her head. "How...?" She looked at the teacher, then back at the boy maid. When the boy finally spoke, she jumped up a little. She turned to face him. "Answers?" She asked him. "For what?" Wait... what's going on... "I thought you were a fake?" She was confused and looked at the silent Anzu.

Delta Ein

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 am
▲ Anzu ▼

User ImageAnzu was surprised by the fake clone of the cross dressing boy. When he spoke, Anzu was confused when he said "answers."
What...answers? What does he mean by "answers?"
She thought to herself. She then stared at the boy, thinking he was suspicious about something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:34 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Delta Ein

User Image

{ Ɉɛαȵ Ɍɛɲè Ƚɛ Ƀℓαɳc }

"Right... I'm sorry, sir... It won't happen again..." Jean Renè says, awkwardly laughing. But her laughing stopped when Kuro starts to ask Ayakashi something. So her name's Kuro, huh? Jean Renè smugly thought to herself. She coughs and fixes her composure. She looks at Ayakashi. But got startled when Mr. Halcyon said he was a fake. Wait... a fake? She got startled again when the boy talked. "Answers?" Jean Renè found herself echoing Kuro. She looked at the teacher, hoping he would explain what was going on and hoping that the boy standing with them wasn't a fake, or else she would've let Raiden down and she didn't want to do that.

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Aya_224

Delta Ein

Halcyon

User Image

The cat blinked at the boy "Answers to what?" he asked just as confused as everyone else. He definitely needed to question this boy but first Halcyon would satisfy his student body's discombobulation's. "The boy is real the after image you were speaking to is known as a Hitodama, They are quite frequent in other realms. You are not of this plane are you?" Halcyon asked the boy after letting the others know what exactly the boy did to surprise them.

((Currently in a field exercise that is lasting about a month to 40 days posting will be slow until then))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

Ayakashi Konpaku

Well if the half ghost want answers then he need to first answer them. It's like a trade-trade. To obtain information, one must give information to others to output the truth he seek. Ayakashi scratch his hair a bit, trying to think of what to say.

"I'm a half ghost half human youkai from another place instead of this outside world. This is my hitodama, my other half phantom. I cross my world's boundary and appear here without knowledge of how my appearance here came to be. I conclude that maybe, just maybe, a certain gap youkai from my home open the boundary to this outside world and sent me here without my conscious. So basically I'm trying to see why I'm here and how to get back to my home. But if I have a purpose here, I'll stay for a bit. But I shouldn't worry both my mothers of my missing presence."

Aya_224

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Delta Ein

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Delta Ein

User Image

{ Ɉɛαȵ Ɍɛɲè Ƚɛ Ƀℓαɳc }

Jean Renè nods at the teacher's explanation. "He did say he was from another world when me and Raiden talked to him..." She adds. She then turns to face the maid boy as he gives out his explanation. Wait a minute... two mothers? She makes a face at this. This boy was definitely weird. She looks away from the boy at the main building, hoping Raiden would come out soon. Maybe Raiden will have some answers...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

Kuro Yuki

Kuro nodded. From another realm...? She didn't know that was possible. She then smiled at herself; living in a world full of magic, anything is possible, isn't it? She looked at the boy as the explained himself. Wait... a half- ghost, half- human youkai... from another realm? This boy was interesting, but a youkai? She understood the commotion earlier and Raiden's leaving. She listened to him explain his assumption was to why he was here. After he was finished and after Jean finished, Kuro spoke up, "So... how will you get back? To your realm, I mean..." She looked around at everyone then averts her eyes to the boy.

Aya_224

Delta Ein

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs
It's understandable! Thanks for letting us know

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:39 pm
▲ Anzu ▼

User ImageAfter hearing the cross dressing boy, Anzu was surprised that the boy was a half youkai and also from an another world.
W-what...a half human and half youkai...? I've never seen a half breed before.
Anzu felt quite confused about his presence coming into different worlds.She then makes a face about him having two mothers thinking it was a bit weird.
And I thought things aren't getting a bit weirder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Aya_224

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Delta Ein

Rumia Scarlet224

Halcyon

User Image

The teacher nodded listening to the boy finishing his story. Halcyon was slowly piecing the reason together as to why the ghost/youkai was here. "Well maybe one of your mothers sent you here?, Surely they must also be like you and have the ability to cross the planes into this world". Cyon had also made that trip through the void. However his memory was kept intact although he was almost as lost as Ayakashi when he first arrived. "Well we may not know your purpose yet...but i am sure you will find it here" he smiled trying to give some relief to the kid. Turning back to the others Cyon put a stricter face on. "As for you all, Get to class as soon as possible and no more fights" he stated curtly. Halcyon would stay with the boy until he felt more relaxed.  

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:48 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden walked up to the group and notices the teacher standing with the students. "Hello Mr. Halcyon," He said as he bowed. He then directed his attention to Ayakashi. "I just finished talking to my father... and he said you're a student here, Ayakashi. There's a student profile for you already. Although, not much is in it, just basic information... So I guess you weren't lying at all..." He sighed as he turned to Mr. Halcyon. "My father is having a terrible migraine.... and you know where he gets his terrible migraines from... He fears there's something coming." He looked at the front gate of the academy, where there were still some students hanging around.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Delta Ein

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items