Submit

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:36 am
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Hey I got a qustion. What do I do with the power on the profile? I put down darkness but I don't understand it well.

Power on the profile, is a characters special move that they get to use 1 time per battle.

Limits to the Power are
1 Turn move can go up to a +/- 75
2 Turn move can go up to a +/- 50
and
3 Turn move can go up to a +/- 30

Okay so I can have moves to damageor heal right?

You are correct my friend, it can help you or harm enemy if you choose to, up to you, its your special move  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:31 pm
Rentachi the Hunter

My apologies for the onslaught but....

+How much experience points do we need before we reach the next level?
And How will we know that we had gained enough points to advance to that level?
(For instance I am Lvl 1...)

+When we advance in level does our base damage go up as well or does that only happen upon reaching a certain level?

+When our level increases what does our HP and Stamina increase to? (If it does)

+After fighting an enemy do we use items to Heal ourselves, do we go somewhere, or do we simply log out
-The same question for Stamina as well...  

ferret_aiko_arin

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:35 pm
ferret_aiko_arin
Rentachi the Hunter

My apologies for the onslaught but....

+How much experience points do we need before we reach the next level?
And How will we know that we had gained enough points to advance to that level?
(For instance I am Lvl 1...)

+When we advance in level does our base damage go up as well or does that only happen upon reaching a certain level?

+When our level increases what does our HP and Stamina increase to? (If it does)

+After fighting an enemy do we use items to Heal ourselves, do we go somewhere, or do we simply log out
-The same question for Stamina as well...

Lol its no problem at all ^_^
1. Yes your base BD goes up, but at certain levels
2. Yes you get more HP and stamina based on the level ups you get, (add em with your current stats, its in the level info razz )
3. And after every fight you get your HP and stuff back to its max, there will be potions and stuff, but that will be for in battle  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:42 pm
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Hey I got a qustion. What do I do with the power on the profile? I put down darkness but I don't understand it well.

Power on the profile, is a characters special move that they get to use 1 time per battle.

Limits to the Power are
and

You are correct my friend, it can help you or harm enemy if you choose to, up to you, its your special move

Okay I know you already answer me, I understand it but Siera is having some hard time with it but I also like to ask, what does +/- 75, +/- 50, +/- 30 mean? Is it like how much damage you use on enemy or use on your self?  

legacyofzack

Vampire

ferret_aiko_arin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:42 pm
Rentachi the Hunter
Lol its no problem at all ^_^
1. Yes your base BD goes up, but at certain levels
2. Yes you get more HP and stamina based on the level ups you get, (add em with your current stats, its in the level info razz )
3. And after every fight you get your HP and stuff back to its max, there will be potions and stuff, but that will be for in battle

Ah 3nodding Ok Thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:48 pm
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Limits to the Power are
and

Okay I know you already answer me, I understand it but Siera is having some hard time with it but I also like to ask, what does +/- 75, +/- 50, +/- 30 mean? Is it like how much damage you use on enemy or use on your self?

the +/- is just if you choose it will be a debuff or buff basicly, it helps you or hurts them  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

legacyofzack

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 pm
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Limits to the Power are
and

the +/- is just if you choose it will be a debuff or buff basicly, it helps you or hurts them

Thought so. Just one more and I will be done. How many power do we get? Beacuse up above this you put three with three different debuff or buff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:54 pm
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Limits to the Power are
and

Thought so. Just one more and I will be done. How many power do we get? Beacuse up above this you put three with three different debuff or buff.

lol oh no you only get one, just the limit of turns and the limit for those turns
Say you make yours a 3 turn power, it will only be able to have a +/- of 30
same with the others in the manor, understand ?  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

legacyofzack

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:02 pm
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

lol oh no you only get one, just the limit of turns and the limit for those turns
Say you make yours a 3 turn power, it will only be able to have a +/- of 30
same with the others in the manor, understand ?

Yeah I think I get it. Okay I will come back if I have more or don't get it enough. I will let you know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:17 am
What kind of powers can we have?  

Avengers Assemble GO

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Vex
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:51 pm
Rentachi the Hunter
My question is, is EXP static or dynamic? By this I mean, once you reach level two does your exp go to 0 or does it stay at 250? I'm curious about this because I have 1000 exp, if its static (you keep your exp post level up) I'd be level 7, if it's dynamic (you have to pay exp to level up or you lose your exp after leveling up) I'd be level 3 with 350 exp left over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:44 pm
Jaroth Cantus
Rentachi the Hunter
My question is, is EXP static or dynamic? By this I mean, once you reach level two does your exp go to 0 or does it stay at 250? I'm curious about this because I have 1000 exp, if its static (you keep your exp post level up) I'd be level 7, if it's dynamic (you have to pay exp to level up or you lose your exp after leveling up) I'd be level 3 with 350 exp left over.

Answer:
Your EXP does not reset after every level, it stacks up dont worry ^_^
Any more questions ^_^ ?  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

Dante Vex
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 pm
Rentachi the Hunter
Jaroth Cantus
Rentachi the Hunter

Answer:
Your EXP does not reset after every level, it stacks up dont worry ^_^
Any more questions ^_^ ?

Nope, I'm level 7 so I have 1,200gold, plus the 6 grand your character needs to give me, and I have 450 hp and 200 stamina.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:21 pm
Rentachi the Hunter

Hey, can we leave a battle if we in a middle of one? We been in the same place for awhile ad the battle have stopped.  

legacyofzack

Vampire

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Hey, can we leave a battle if we in a middle of one? We been in the same place for awhile ad the battle have stopped.

I think ima just go ahead and consider it a victory cause of that fact, i was asked not to post as the inactive people, so yeah, but let me do the reward post ok?  
Blade Master Online

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff