Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dark Roses (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:59 pm
"H-How long I can stay before I run away screaming?" he asked staring at her creepy looking tongue. He didn't know if it was the fact that she had not only kissed him, but was now licking his cheek like an ice creme cone. Damn this woman, she was slowly enticing him a little. He had to pull free of her seduction, though it was kind of hard. So there were other men? Probably, demons like her loved to terrify people.

His heart raced as his eyes shifted to the side. "W-What will happen if I make it?" he asked curiousity getting the better of him. Whatever she was going to do he really couldn't move with her almost pinning him to the chair. Yet he didn't like the sound of what she was planning.

Oh great! Did that mean he would have to be scared more? Mark wasn't looking forward to that. "A-Alright..I-I accept." he heard himself say. He was tired of people poking at him for being easily scared. Mark was going to show this demon that he wasn't that chicken even if it killed him! Which..he hoped it didn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:08 pm
The fear and stutter in his voice made her sigh in happiness, it was like music to her ears. But why did he accepted without hearing his prize if he did manage her task at hand. Deumos was going to have to explain this in case he wanted to take it back

"The game is, you cannot leave my home until the sun begins to rise, if you fail and run then you are completely safe. Most likely branded a chicken for the rest of your days" she smirked, remembering that word the bullies used to describe him, hoping it was spark determination in the hume. "If you win and are still here by the sun's first rays. Then you can come back for one night, not tricks.. not scary things. One night with me..." she made a small pause, taking his hand and placing it on her chest "...where you can do anything you wish to me"  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:24 pm
He frowned a bit when she called him a chicken. She said it a total different way that felt like he was being stabbed in the heart. Was she egging him on? Mark was just about to protest when suddenly she grabbed his hand and gently placed it upon her chest.

His eyes widened and a derpy smile fell upon his face as his hand sank into the softness a bit. Shaking his head he removed his hand and frowned. "Ok I'll do it! Not because..though that kind of does sound nice..no!! I'm not a chicken! I don't care what anyone says. I may have lost to others, but I will do my best to prove that I'm not a coward!" he said welling up a bit of determination in his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:37 pm
"I like your spunk little one" the woman smirked "you have a fire in your belly..." She was a tad annoyed he removed his hand from her womanly orb, was he gay or something? Why didn't he have a squeeze to see what he was missing out on? Either way, it didn't matter. This guy seemed like a piece of cake to scare the pants off of.

The demon leaned in closer to his lips. Hers were only one centermeter away from his as she whispered in a soft tone, that made her really sound like something from a famous movie, "let the game begin" As soon as she finished speaking, the woman blew on his face. But it wasn't just that, every single light had gone out! Pitch black, only the occasional faint purple flash as she bounced her laughter around the walls.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 pm
Mark caught her dissapointment when he removed his hand. She was attractive and alluring but he still wanted to show her some respect. Yet he felt her almost lay across him when she suddenly leaned foreward. Their lips almost touching. Part of him suddenly just wanted to pull her into a romantic kiss.

Just when he was about to get up the courage, she blew on his face and everything went dark. She too was gone, except for the faint purple glow and the malicious laughter echoing around him. His heart raced again. Just..what had he gotten himself into?

Mark didn't like being in the dark..all alone..in the dark..but he had to press on. Mustering up some courage he lifted himself off of the chair and took a deep breath. He could do this! Mark was going to show this demoness, but first he was going to need his flashlight!

C'mon where is the damn thing? he thought feeling around the floor now for it. He had spotted it near the floating mannikan a while ago but now it seemed impossible to find. Suddenly he grabbed something plastic, and slowly began to poke and feel the object. Good here it is..darn the batteries have died. Well I guess, I'll go look for some. Maybe some of the equipment has some?

Placing the dead flashlight into his pocket, Mark began to cautiously walk and feel around for anything he could find. Equipment wise that was.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:21 pm
"I can feel the force of your heart pound in the air little one" her voice whispered in different directions, even some strange fingers tiptoed round his chest before leaving just as quickly.

From out of no where, while he was fumbling around with his torch, the sound of little girl giggled around the room. It only happened once, until a small figure ran into a room on his left. The little girl was still giggling like a normal child would "Come play with me" the little voice said "Ring-a-ring o' roses, A pocket full of posies, A-tishoo! A-tishoo! We all fall down" the little girl began to sing sweetly stomping around the room she was in like she was running around and doing the actions to the famous nursery rhyme. "Play with me.." the voice called out once more.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 pm
He tried to ignore her fingers, despite him wearing clothes they were cold to the touch. Was this all she had? Taunting him and touching his chest. Heh, he could do this after all. Then it happened..

Basil had seen a movie when he was a small boy about a murderous and creepy little demonic girl. Out of all the things he was afraid of, nothing topped it like that. He gasped, almost as if someone had stabbed him in the heart as the sound of the first giggle fell upon his ears. "N-no..oh please n-no..a-anything but..but that..." he said feeling tears slowly run down his face.

Then when she began to sing, he covered his ears and crouched. "No No No No No No No No No No No No No!!!" He shouted trying to drown out her singing, but he couldn't. He was shaking, and began to sob when the girl muttered the words Play with me.. Mark couldn't take this! He had underestimated the demon woman.

He had to get away, the door was right there! Yes! The door..his one way out of this madhouse! Panting he got up and bolted for it, but stopped when he entered the main hallway. His shaking hand almost gripped the main door. Yet his other hand was stopping him. No! Despite all of the fear he was feeling, Mark had to stay! He had to overcome this! If not for the woman, but for himself!

Turning around, he wiped his eyes then marched right back into the room. "OK what do you want to play!?" he shouted a bit of a renewed confidence within him. "What kind of game would you like to play.." he teared up a little knowing he would probably end up with an axe in his back before the morning. Closing his eyes he held out his hand. "I'll play with you child, but I'm too scared to move, please..take my hand and lead me to where you want me to go.." he said feeling like a complete idiot for just saying that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 pm
The giggling got louder as it seemed to edge in closer to him. "oh no Daddy, please don't cry..." the small voice said sadly, there was no visual evidence of there being anyone in front of him, till a tiny hand grabbed at his. "I want to play hide and seek daddy." the little girl told him, she didn't sound that old. Possibly five at the oldest.

The invisible figure had guided him to a very grand living room, hardly any evidence of technology in it, if he could see in the dark that is. "You go hide, while I'll count" her small hand left his after speaking just leaving him there "you better hide really well, I'm a champion.. 1....2....3...." she began to count, giving no indication of what number meant she was indeed coming to find him. How was he going to hide in the dark?  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 pm
A ghost hand of a child seemed to grab his and led him into a large spacious room. Daddy?..why did that suddenly make him smile. Mark had always wanted to be a father, and for awhile he pretended that he was this illusion's father.

When she told him to hide it snapped him out of his daydream. How the heck was he supposed to hide in the dark? Especially since the child was either a figment of his imagination, controlled by the demoness, or even the demoness herself.

There could have been thousands of reasons, but with the way she was counting he would get caught just standing there counting them all. Mark had to think like a child, he had to find a place up high maybe? Some place she couldn't reach well..As he fumbled through the dark of course there was a suit of armor too, like he had time to sneak into a loud suit of armor.

Mark frowned, it was then he felt his hands touch some stairs. With a smile he began to climb them, hoping to find a balcony to hide behind or something. Suddenly rain began pouring in, the thunderstorm that he had spotted hours ago was now upon the mansion. A flash of lightening lit up the room for a brief second. The stairs led to a door. Looking back down quickly he couldn't find the girl who was counting, as the minmal lightening flash filled the room, but he could still hear her counting.

With a sigh he quietly climbed up the stairs and tried the door. It was unlocked and so he tiped toed into the room quietly closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:24 pm
"48....49... 50!.. ready or noooooot! Here I come" the small voice cried out, sending chills around all four corners of the mansion. Her little feet stomped around the lower floor, it didn't sound like she was bare foot or even wearing sneakers. They sounded more formal, like a dress shoe. her giggles continued to echo around as she ran, but she hadn't climbed the stairs just yet.

After a few minutes, there was a dead silence. No giggles, no tiny footsteps. Just the patter of rain on the windows. A flash of lightening burned up in the night sky, the quiet pause interupted by the small child oddly counting again. ".....1...." before she could get to two, the sound of thunder crashed through the air, like the gods were using symbols in the sky. "Daddy! the flashy is only one mile away!" the girl squealed in delight at her childish calculation. All children were taught to count to see how far a storm was, and she clearly knew this.

"You're very good at this game Daddy! I can't find you yet" the child said with happiness and annoyance in her voice. Her footsteps then stopped.. "Are up there?" a giggle came out of the small human, starting to climb up the stairs. It seemed like was defiantly climbing and not just walking up like someone older could. Once at the top, the door handle began to rattle....  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:32 pm
An odd feeling washed over him. Just what kind of game was this demoness playing? Hearing the little girl giggling and carrying on below the thunder and lightening caused him to jump a little. While still kind of getting attached to the mysterious girl, Mark was still afraid of what would happen if she found him.

Was this just a simple fun game..or not? It was then he heard her slowly climbing the stairs. Mark turned around and began to fumble around the room again. Hiding in what he thought to be a corner, since the room he was in had a little light thanks to a few small windows in it, he awaited her suprise.

The human hadn't realized he had stepped into the room the demoness slept in. Yet whatever his back was pressed against seemed a bit..warm. Hearing the door open he wasn't sure what to expect now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 am
The wooden door made an eerie creak as it opened. Two little feet were lit up by the glow of the outside. Her shoes were defiantly expensive looking, with white tights covering her legs. Was this a real girl after all? was hard to tell in that type of light.

"There was an old lady who swallowed a fly, I don’t know why she swallowed a fly, Perhaps she’ll die...." the child began to sing sweetly while looking around the room. The only way to track her was by the view of her legs walking along the stained wooden boards, what they were stained with wasn't clear. "Sing with me daddy.. you know the words....There was an old lady who swallowed a spider, That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, She swallowed the spider to catch the fly, I don’t know why she swallowed the fly, Perhaps she’ll die...." a giggle came out as she finished the second verse, before coming to a stop in front of him. Did see find his finding spot?

"There was an old lady who swallowed a bird, How absurd! to swallow a bird, She swallowed the bird to catch the spider, That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, She swallowed the spider to catch the fly, I don’t know why she swallowed the fly, Perhaps she’ll die...." she whispered this time.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 am
He had heard the song, but the fear in his heart made him forget the words. It was usually a funny and silly song, but the way the girl sang it the song was dark and creepy. Mark couldn't believe this was the same little girl though? It seemed a bit ago she was innocently wanting to play hide-and-seek.

Now, she was creeping him out. His heart raced a bit faster when she wispered to him. Mark wanted to speak but he was frozen slightly in fear. The whole creepy little girl thing was starting to get to him a little now. Especially when she seemed to emphasizing the word die.

She had found him, yet before he could speak another lightening flash lit up the room and he gasped in slight horror now getting a full view of the scene right in front of him.

Dark red blood dripped down from the walls, and not only that it partially covered the floor. The parts that weren't covered, had her imprints of the bottom of her shoes. He was backed into a corner and blood was dripping down upon himself and slightly covered his shirt. Mark began to tear up in fear so that was the warm feeling. The blood seemed to ooze out as if the room, or the house, itself was bleeding. Yet nothing could have prepared him on getting a full view of the little girl in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:00 pm
The girl was now revealed to him, her face looked like a female version of himself. Pretty brown curls and Victorian looking attire. The eyes solid black as they looked ripped out the sockets, only leaving holes where they should be. Blood poured out from them as she smiled with her rotten teeth, some broken off while most left had cavity and gums bleeding above. "Found you Daddy" the voice spoke sweetly with cold blood spitting out with every word spoke. "Play another game with me!" a demonic tone growled out from her lips as a smirk appeared and ran straight towards him.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:37 pm
This scene reminded him of that movie he had seen all those years ago. The father had killed the child after he had seen her true form. Mark couldn't run, he was trapped now. So he was about to do the possibly craziest thing anyone had ever done to a demon child.

Moving towards the girl, as the room faced to blackness he bent down and hugged her. "Daddy's so proud of you! You found me!" he said sweetly though he was shaking. His face now close to hers he could still make out the features, but kissed her forehead. "Daddy's little sweetheart, you're so pretty. Would you like Daddy to show you how to play a card game? Or maybe we could play a board game?" he said tearing up.

What was he doing? She wasn't his child, but he couldn't help himself. Hugging her again he sobbed. "It's alright..no matter what people think..Daddy loves you with all of his heart..my precious..precious..child." he said to her with care in his voice.

In his mind, that's how the horror movie should have ended. Right now he didn't care anymore. Blood upon him everywhere, chased by a girl with no eyes and bleeding gums. Mark was afraid yet at the same time, loved being called Daddy. He would have to play this demoness's game if he wanted to survive until morning. If that meant hugging a demon child just to survive he would.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff