Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Dorm Room(Closed) visitors welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 pm
farkleralyx

Jake West

User Image

I don't think you're right for him
Look at what it might have been if you
Took a bus to ▒ China Town▒
I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery
And she'd be standing next to me

Jake looked at her,"I lived in the mountain,"He responded. He looked over at his suitcase,"I should probably unpack the rest of my stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 pm
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User ImageUser ImageJect

"Yeah I should probably do the same." Ject though aloud, speeding out of the room dramatically. Several seconds later she disappeared out the front door of their dorms. Ten or so minutes after that she came back in the front door dragging a small coffin behind her, sealed with a thick chain and heavy padlock. It was small, like those designed for animals or maybe a small child. Casually she dragged it into her room and slid it under the bed. "There" She chirped happily, wiping her hands.

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:07 am
User Image

When Ject left the room, Zoe watched her go,Where is she going? she thought. Not caring too much, Zoe grabbed her bag and went into the room she claimed to unpack. Then when Ject came back in she turned to her and before she could say something Ject quickly left again. Zoe was even more confused, what is up with this girl? She thought about asking her but maybe it wasn't important.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:25 am
The_Dark_Kitsune_132
Beige-Latte

User ImageUser ImageJect

Having finished setting her "things" in her room, she headed back out looking for Zoe. Although Ject didn't really think about it at the time, she did kind of leave the girl hanging. Also she had the feeling Zoe saw her dragging in the coffin, and Ject realized she wasn't that careful. Her room mates didn't seem like the prying type, but still it'd be better to n** any curiosity in the bud, lest she have to worry about it later. "Sorry about that, just wanted to get my stuff put away. This is going to sound weird but I left my bags in some bushes outside, and I was worried someone would stumble upon them."

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:01 am
farkleralyx

The_Dark_Kitsune_132

Beige-Latte

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

The young female was walking in the hallways quietly,carrying her suitcase.Where is this room?Ashley thought desperate because she was tired and she wanted to find the dorm and unpack her stuff.Why do I have to attend this academy?The female sighed softly as she looked through the doors ,looking for dorm number 281.Ashley kept walking for a while until she finally found dorm number 281.Finally!She thought then sighed ,relieved she finally found her dorm.She put her hand on the knob door then she gently opened the door ,before she walked into the room.Her eyes bright eyes glanced around before she looked at the students around.Ashley could scent that no one was human in this room ,everyone were different species.Without a word she closed the door behind her and started to walk towards her room quietly ,not wanting to bother them.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:38 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
farkleralyx

User Image

Zoe emptied her stuff on the bed and started to organize her room when Ject came in again. She turned to her and smiled as Ject gave her the excuse, "Its fine. Nothing wrong about getting your things." She blinked in curiosity,"May I ask, why are they in the bushes? Couldn't you just bring them with you?" She was confused she eagerly wanted to know so bad. She becomes nervous when someone is not organized and Ject seemed to be irresponsible , or so Zoe thought. Suddenly, Zoe looked behind Ject and saw a girl come in. She ignored for a moment and turned back to Ject.

Crystal Envy

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 pm
farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

Jake West

User Image

I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery

Jake watched her leave then shut the door behind her. He walked over to his suit case and unpacked his clothes, first he put away his under garments, then he put away his lazy clothes in one drawer. He had one more drawer space left, he placed his pants in there. After he hung up all his dressy clothes and his shirts and sweater in the closet. After all the clothes he put up his posters, Coldplay, Mumford and Sons, Imagine Dragons, The Lumineers, and he liked rap so he put up some Jay-Z and Kanye West. After, he took out his electronics, he set up his Xbox and PS3 by his television and lay his games out on the shelf. He put his little electronics and chargers in his desk drawer, then his laptop on the top. His CD's went on the corner of his desk. After all this was done, he went in his pants drawer and began to change out of his clothes and into a pair of sweats and white t-shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 pm
farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

Jake West

User Image

I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery

After Jake had changed, he grabbed his jacket, cellphone, house key, and wallet. He put his jacket on and made his way to the door. He noticed another girl in the room, and just siply smiled, then left.
-exit-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:46 am
farkleralyx

The_Dark_Kitsune_132

Beige-Latte

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

The female didn't want to stand out ,she actually she wanted to get quietly into her room and unpack her stuff and after she will be done with that she will decide what to do next.Ashley almost reached her room but then a girl stopped her.Her bright eyes glared at the girl.Elf?No...She's a ghost...Ashley tried to figure out what was her race until she realized she was just standing there and looking at her with a poker face expression."Ashley." She finally replied then shook Ject's hand."Are you two my roommates?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow then slowly released her hand and put it back down beside her.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

capn-dorito

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:17 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
farkleralyx

The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User Image

Zoe was about to ask Ject about her unable to sleep but instead she decided to comment later. She looked at the new girl and smiled, "Hi! I'm Zoe, and yes, we are your roommates." Zoe smiled and placed both hands on her hip rather than giving her a handshake like Ject did. She then noticed Jake and turned back at Ashley, " Are you new here?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:24 am
farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ashley's bright eyes looked at the blonde haired girl."Nice to meet you," She replied to the two girls ,they seemed friendly and nice maybe she could get alone with them.Whe Zoe asked if she was new Ashley nodded."Yeah...I just moved to live in this town."She said nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck and looked to the other side.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

capn-dorito

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:59 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
farkleralyx

User Image

"Really," Zoe looked at Ashley carefully, she couldn't tell what her race was. An angel maybe. "Im new as well,."Zoe remained silent for a moment, dazed, then broke it," What race are you exactly?" She glanced at Ject and thought about asking her as well,"Both of you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:24 am
Beige-Latte
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User ImageUser ImageJect

Ject casually let her gaze follow Jake as he left. After the door was closed she thought aloud. "I'm not sure if I like that guy..." Quickly enough her attention returned to her room mates however. "I'm new here too! Only been here like three or four days. Kind of hard to remember how many cause I don't sleep, so it all just feels like one long day to me. So lucky to find a dorm by chance, and with new peeps just like me!" Ject cleared her throat; apparently trying to get back on track. "That's racist." She said as a joke, punctuating it with a loud half snort half laugh. "I've been told I'm a dark elf, and I believe it because look at these ears." Ject joked again running her fingers down both long pointy ears. A more obvious sign of her heritage would probably be the gray bluish skin. "Oh also I used to be an immortal and now I'm a ghost, or maybe I'm still immortal in a sense. I'm not sure anyone is quite sure how that works. Not even me. However I haven't aged in the last few years, so I theorize I'm probably going to be around forever. I'm hoping that by staying here I can meet some other people like myself, perhaps some boys even, and we can live happily together forever." As the conversation went on, Ject slowly sped up to a mile a minute with her jabbering. Finally feeling as if she may have said too much the girl took a step back and bit her tongue.

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:00 am
Beige-Latte
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

Zoe doesn't bother to look back at the guy. She already knew what Ject meant,"I wouldn't worry about it. I don't like him either, he seems to not be polite". She quickly got off that topic and laughed at Ject's joke giving her a small glare. "Thats interesting Ject, A ghost elf." Zoe warmed herself a little, " I am an archangel, although i used to fake being a human to maintain my true self from other people." Then Zoe made a poker face when Ject started to talk too much and she couldnt keep up with her words.

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff