Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
What do you feel the guild needs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:08 pm
Nights-Rune
Yeah I am found of what the town subforums were back in the day when people supported their towns a lot more.

On a side note there are now games for people to play to win gold as they chat about fishing in any of the lake threads.
Nowadays, Towns seem to be nothing more but a summer event that happens once each year. If Gaia's plotline was to focus more on the NPCs from each town, maybe it'll bring more interest in the Towns (we're all focused on Gods and the like, which has no Towns associated with them). Right now, the only hope we have is the upcoming Towns 2.0, which I hear we can finally live in Durem, Aekea, and Gambino.

I never realized we had a contest going on in there. Never really cared for Gaia's neglected fishing minigame. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:06 pm
Maybe a subforum for video games  

Flixel

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 am
Flixel

What would you like it to be like chat or cheat swap or....

Generally in the past we have used the lounge to talk about games but if enough people want a video game subforum it is doable  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am
One of the things I always like doing is having an event forum for holidays that Gaia celebrates. Like upcoming Easter! It can have hints and tips for how to get the latest Easter items and we can do Easter word games and such, I always waste my time with those. xD  

Yilanti Midnight

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flixel

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am
Nights-Rune
Flixel

What would you like it to be like chat or cheat swap or....

Generally in the past we have used the lounge to talk about games but if enough people want a video game subforum it is doable

well I think all of the above would be the best option. its just that having a video game subforum would be good to just chat about games & when someone needs help or a cheat there is a place for them to post.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 am
Yilanti Midnight
One of the things I always like doing is having an event forum for holidays that Gaia celebrates. Like upcoming Easter! It can have hints and tips for how to get the latest Easter items and we can do Easter word games and such, I always waste my time with those. xD

Yeah I was thinking of having event stuff in the main hall (can be moved after event time. That way its the first thing people see.

What do you thunk?

Flixel

Is it ok to have the lounge for the time being? I am a bit worried about having to many subforums. we have a nice little level of activity but I honestly don't feel we are busy enough to open more up. In the future though video game subforum sounds like a great idea if there is demand for it. 3nodding (I know i am a massive video game junky, dunno how many others are though)  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Yilanti Midnight

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 am
Nights-Rune
Yilanti Midnight

Yeah I was thinking of having event stuff in the main hall (can be moved after event time. That way its the first thing people see.

What do you thunk?

That would work perfectly. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 am
Yilanti Midnight
Nights-Rune
Yilanti Midnight

What do you thunk?

YAY. I am tempted for Easter to do an egg hunt like Yen suggested and hide eggs in random posts... but im not 100% sure on how to work it.

I have presents stashed for
- Easter
- Halloween
- X-mass

(retro items for that time of the year and then i am thinking gold)

I also have an old sealed letter that can be a prize at some point though not sure to what...  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Yilanti Midnight

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:05 am
Nights-Rune
Yilanti Midnight
Nights-Rune
Yilanti Midnight

What do you thunk?

YAY. I am tempted for Easter to do an egg hunt like Yen suggested and hide eggs in random posts... but im not 100% sure on how to work it.

- Easter
- Halloween
- X-mass

I also have an old sealed letter that can be a prize at some point though not sure to what...

If you need some gold or items for prizes, I'm willing to donate!

As for hiding eggs in posts - no idea how to execute that. xD Maybe they have to guess a magical password to unlock a prize? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:19 am
Yilanti Midnight
Nights-Rune
Yilanti Midnight
Nights-Rune
Yilanti Midnight

What do you thunk?

- Easter
- Halloween
- X-mass

As for hiding eggs in posts - no idea how to execute that. xD Maybe they have to guess a magical password to unlock a prize? surprised

hmm like using the dice feature? Yeah if you want to donate that would be ace. just make sure I know its for the guild as I am keeping a tally and have a separate space in my invo for guild prizes 3nodding  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Yilanti Midnight

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:21 am
Nights-Rune
Yilanti Midnight
Nights-Rune
Yilanti Midnight
Nights-Rune
Yilanti Midnight

What do you thunk?

- Easter
- Halloween
- X-mass

hmm like using the dice feature? Yeah if you want to donate that would be ace. just make sure I know its for the guild as I am keeping a tally and have a separate space in my invo for guild prizes 3nodding

Excellent! I'm going to sell some junk first and then toss it over to you. :3

And the dice feature is also fun. In another guild we always spam dice for small rewards.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:18 pm
Yay cool beans. I have a tally in the crew quaters so i know how much is the guilds funds and stuff. I would run it through a mule but I am terrible with mules sweatdrop  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Flixel

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:47 pm
Flixel

Is it ok to have the lounge for the time being? I am a bit worried about having to many subforums. we have a nice little level of activity but I honestly don't feel we are busy enough to open more up. In the future though video game subforum sounds like a great idea if there is demand for it. 3nodding (I know i am a massive video game junky, dunno how many others are though)

That sounds reasonable. I can understand the need to wait til there is increased members & activities.
but at least I know where to post about games wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 pm
Flixel

That sounds reasonable. I can understand the need to wait til there is increased members & activities.

I have updated the welcome sticky to it so it says you can post about games, I can't believe i forgot it! gonk I am updating them all the time. After there was a slight accident where an ex crew member pretty much deleted everything I have been almost weekly updating things that I thought were there and are not. On one hand a fresh start is good but it is a lot of work trying to get everything not only back the way it was but better sweatdrop Still I enjoy it so maybe I am mad?  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Flixel

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:41 pm
Nights-Rune
Flixel

I have updated the welcome sticky to it so it says you can post about games, I can't believe i forgot it! gonk I am updating them all the time. After there was a slight accident where an ex crew member pretty much deleted everything I have been almost weekly updating things that I thought were there and are not. On one hand a fresh start is good but it is a lot of work trying to get everything not only back the way it was but better sweatdrop Still I enjoy it so maybe I am mad?

well at least its up now. thats what matters.
but your not mad, there are plenty of people out there that enjoy organizing groups & such. you should feel accomplished not many users would even attempt to start up a group not even mentioning restarting one.  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff