Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 am
Chun Chun Boom

Sure, that'd be fine. Poor Safi hardly ever gets RP, 'cause she's kind of mean. But, since Gula is female, she won't be outright hostile, just cranky.

If Gula has any stories of a male breaking her heart, that could definitely form a bond - Safi hates males. In fact, I'm sending her to the Amazon pride soon, where they'll teach her to be proud of the scars on her face and the victory they stand for. She'll still keep the skull, but as a necklace or something - I haven't decided what. Just a reminder of who she let herself become because of a male. c:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 pm
Rennekae
Sure, that'd be fine. Poor Safi hardly ever gets RP, 'cause she's kind of mean. But, since Gula is female, she won't be outright hostile, just cranky.

If Gula has any stories of a male breaking her heart, that could definitely form a bond - Safi hates males. In fact, I'm sending her to the Amazon pride soon, where they'll teach her to be proud of the scars on her face and the victory they stand for. She'll still keep the skull, but as a necklace or something - I haven't decided what. Just a reminder of who she let herself become because of a male. c:

Aww, Gula doesn't have any sad male stories. The only male that let her down was her dad and he did that by abandoning her as a pup. But I'm totally fine with Gula meeting all types of animals and personalities. The more, the better, so I can fully develop her personality.

I can start it when I get home from school today or you can start it if you want to. ^^  

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:17 pm
Chun Chun Boom

You can start it when you're ready. c:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 am
Rennekae

Here it is! *bloop*  

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:52 am
Aside from Nema I can offer you all the Kizi RP you need.

Vanellope | Sugar Rush - Sibling RP for Blood on the Ice? Also Dhoru <3 - She's a quirky little thing always out for some kind of adventure. She also has a tendency to pick on others, not really thinking about whether her words could hurt someone. She just thinks its playful teasing.

Fiachra | Raven - Semi blank slate, he's actually a mummer in the pride who has always looked up to Nema for his inspiration. At the moment, he's not all that happy about her courtship xD

Frite | Feather Ruffler - Think innocent cub. She was nearly killed as a cub, and as a result once she was better, she retained her childish antics. She's a very fearful lioness, who's looking for someone new to protect her, since her last protector went off and got married.

Vodnitvar | Straw Dog - The most likely to give Dhoru a hard time. He's already done it to Nema once or twice. He's a very strict no-nonsense guy, so if he ever saw Dhoru talking to himself .. well he'd likely give him a lecture, and funny looks for the rest of his life. He's trying to be accepting of the pride's old ways, but being a newer member from a strict background, things just aren't working out. But he's attempting to better himself so that he can try and become an ambassador for the pride.

Nema | Ghost Whisperer - Cause FLUFF and yeah >3<

Penina | Pearl - She's sort of a blank slate, so there's not much to say about her. If you'd like some cub interaction to help mold Dhoru's view on cubs, she might be a good place to start.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:53 pm
Depawsit
Aside from Nema I can offer you all the Kizi RP you need.

Vanellope | Sugar Rush - Sibling RP for Blood on the Ice? Also Dhoru <3 - She's a quirky little thing always out for some kind of adventure. She also has a tendency to pick on others, not really thinking about whether her words could hurt someone. She just thinks its playful teasing.

Fiachra | Raven - Semi blank slate, he's actually a mummer in the pride who has always looked up to Nema for his inspiration. At the moment, he's not all that happy about her courtship xD

Frite | Feather Ruffler - Think innocent cub. She was nearly killed as a cub, and as a result once she was better, she retained her childish antics. She's a very fearful lioness, who's looking for someone new to protect her, since her last protector went off and got married.

Vodnitvar | Straw Dog - The most likely to give Dhoru a hard time. He's already done it to Nema once or twice. He's a very strict no-nonsense guy, so if he ever saw Dhoru talking to himself .. well he'd likely give him a lecture, and funny looks for the rest of his life. He's trying to be accepting of the pride's old ways, but being a newer member from a strict background, things just aren't working out. But he's attempting to better himself so that he can try and become an ambassador for the pride.

Nema | Ghost Whisperer - Cause FLUFF and yeah >3<

Penina | Pearl - She's sort of a blank slate, so there's not much to say about her. If you'd like some cub interaction to help mold Dhoru's view on cubs, she might be a good place to start.

Aaaaalll the cubbins can have RP with Hana, if you'd like. She definitely needs to be RPed more as a cub, and would especially love some sibling attention. Hana's going to be quite the tough cookie, so she'd probably only retaliate with Sugar and be just fine!

Speaking of Hana, I still need to get her journal page set up XD;;. Have you applied for the certs yet? I know it's not entirely up to you since you need to get people's info, but I don't want to do her journal page without having her family info. -has OCD-

-------

As for Dhoru, he'd love some cub RP, too! I'm going to RP him with Hana when I get around to it, too.

With Fiachra - I don't know if they'd be a good pairing. haha Dhoru isn't one to back down, so any confrontation that may come from their meeting might not end well unless Fiachra gives up easy.

With Frite - Dhoru would be willing to meet her, but he isn't vying for the protector position. To me that seems too much of a mated kind of devotion to want to stick Dhoru in there.

With Straw Dog - Dhoru can hold his own, so any "lecturing" or "insults" won't get to him. He does have to put up with Hasi, so he's used to ignoring comments. ;P He could be good practice for Straw Dog to try to increase his tolerance for the crazies?

Of course Dhoru's always up for more Nema RP! I don't know if you saw the last post in our proposal RP, but would you be open to one of the two of them searching for a new den that's large enough to share?

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:50 pm
Rennekae

Aaaaalll the cubbins can have RP with Hana, if you'd like. She definitely needs to be RPed more as a cub, and would especially love some sibling attention. Hana's going to be quite the tough cookie, so she'd probably only retaliate with Sugar and be just fine!

Speaking of Hana, I still need to get her journal page set up XD;;. Have you applied for the certs yet? I know it's not entirely up to you since you need to get people's info, but I don't want to do her journal page without having her family info. -has OCD-

-------

As for Dhoru, he'd love some cub RP, too! I'm going to RP him with Hana when I get around to it, too.

With Fiachra - I don't know if they'd be a good pairing. haha Dhoru isn't one to back down, so any confrontation that may come from their meeting might not end well unless Fiachra gives up easy.

With Frite - Dhoru would be willing to meet her, but he isn't vying for the protector position. To me that seems too much of a mated kind of devotion to want to stick Dhoru in there.

With Straw Dog - Dhoru can hold his own, so any "lecturing" or "insults" won't get to him. He does have to put up with Hasi, so he's used to ignoring comments. ;P He could be good practice for Straw Dog to try to increase his tolerance for the crazies?

Of course Dhoru's always up for more Nema RP! I don't know if you saw the last post in our proposal RP, but would you be open to one of the two of them searching for a new den that's large enough to share?

I would absolutely love any and all RP I can get for any my Kizi XD They're sort of my babies >:3

As for the certing - they were posted today! So as soon as Lith gets a chance to cert them, we'll have their official certs. But if you're just looking for names and uncerts, go take a peak. Everything is there!

And yes I did see your post about the two looking for a new den! It'd be a super cute RP :3 I can't promise an exact time that I can start it, but I can HOPE that I could do it tonight.

After that RP ... I wonder if Dhoru would be up for being introduced to Nema's muse? He probably wouldn't fully understand it as Nema would hope, but I think its a good thing for him to understand every aspect of her that he can. We will eventually get drama with Nema and her sister - I just have to actually get her customed first XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:42 pm
Depawsit
I would absolutely love any and all RP I can get for any my Kizi XD They're sort of my babies >:3

As for the certing - they were posted today! So as soon as Lith gets a chance to cert them, we'll have their official certs. But if you're just looking for names and uncerts, go take a peak. Everything is there!

And yes I did see your post about the two looking for a new den! It'd be a super cute RP :3 I can't promise an exact time that I can start it, but I can HOPE that I could do it tonight.

After that RP ... I wonder if Dhoru would be up for being introduced to Nema's muse? He probably wouldn't fully understand it as Nema would hope, but I think its a good thing for him to understand every aspect of her that he can. We will eventually get drama with Nema and her sister - I just have to actually get her customed first XD

I totally understand - I love my Kizi. c:

I am looking for names and owners, but if you've already posted for the certs I might as well wait. I prefer to have the certed image in my journal anyways. Thanks though! If you want, I can start up an RP between Hana and Vanellope? Probably tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

Take your time! I'm in no rush. As for the muse, Dhoru would be delighted to meet Nema's. He'd fully understand her connection - he experienced it with the storms, and since he's lost it he values it even more. He'll actually be regaining his muse when his and Nema's first litter is born; if you're up for it, the litter would be born in a severe storm, and he'd go outside after the birth and his muse would contact him. Or if you'd rather not put Nema through that stress, the storm would start as he walks outside.

On the topic of that, did you want to RP the birth? I'll be doing a solo RP of just Dhoru's experience with it - mostly to get him to reconnect with his muse after - but if you want to do one with the two together, we could do that. c:

Any stress with Nema's sister would be okay to involve Dhoru in - he'll side with Nema very strongly, even to the point of hostility (until Nema tells him to calm down, IF she does.)

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:23 am
Rennekae

Time for Kizi RP!

For one, Asker and Hana should totally bond a little. Maybe some sparring, maybe just talking about their clashing loyalties of Patronage and family?

And Besnik will be open for RP as well. If you want, Besnik can probably take notice of Dhoru following him and the Dreamers around (He most likely would. He's protective of them considering how helpless they really are.) and confront him. That can go whatever way you want. Besnik will threaten him if Dhoru shows any sort of malice, though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:39 am
The Captain Britain

Hana and Asker definitely need some bonding. We could do a two-in-one rp? A bit of sparring and a bit of discussion. Some back-dated cub rp, maybe?

Dhoru's a pretty well-accomplished thief, so he'd be unlikely to be noticed. But I did intend for him to eventually approach the dreamers; he doesn't know he's getting his muse back soon (after the birth of Nema's and his first litter) and he's naturally very curious, so he'd be interested to see what's goin' down.
As the leader, Besnik is definitely someone he'd want to talk to.
He isn't going to want to stay, but he won't have any ill-will towards the dreamers. He'll probably even make friends among them. He's only scoping them out to see if they're a threat to the main pride - which, I'm pretty sure, you intend them not to be?

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 am
For Kirafiki'Mifupa-
I'd offer a fling/ plot [ Kemusnahan aka Carnage ]. It could be slight evil twist- or love'em leave'm on Carnage's end or manipulative- she finds out and like goes against him. Or he gets a sweet soft for her and comes around every now and again for complicated romance- whatever but he wouldn't ever join a pride. But he could very much love to play the part of coming around to rile her up with emotions then leave. Or anything you want really xD;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:39 pm
Chi Sohma

Kira's a very sweet girl so she's unlikely to be involved in anything manipulative (at least on her end). But I am open to the complicated romance plot - kind of a long distance, very open relationship. XD;

She's usually incredibly calm but it would be interesting for her to have that "one thing" that makes her lose her head and just do things without thinking them through. I don't intend for her to pine for him or anything though.
How would you have liked them to meet? She used to be a Rogue before (technically, I guess she still is) so we could have them meet when she used to wander? An instant attraction sort of deal? Not sure how much of a floozy you want Carnage to be lol

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:58 am
sooo I'd like to offer Koldien as someone to thread with Hana? They may clash a bit too much or maybe not? He's very serious and logical and was often described as 'grandfatherly' as a cub. He sometimes comes off as pessimistic, because he has a tendency to point out how things may go wrong. Very calm and quiet, enjoys watching rather than participating. Enjoys physical contact (such as snuggling) with his family, finds it reassuring.

maybe?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:59 pm
Lethrossen
sooo I'd like to offer Koldien as someone to thread with Hana? They may clash a bit too much or maybe not? He's very serious and logical and was often described as 'grandfatherly' as a cub. He sometimes comes off as pessimistic, because he has a tendency to point out how things may go wrong. Very calm and quiet, enjoys watching rather than participating. Enjoys physical contact (such as snuggling) with his family, finds it reassuring.

maybe?

If by "thread", you mean "mate" then that sounds lovely! c:
Their pelts sure would make an interesting match. And personality wise, it works out good, too! She's definitely up for some snuggling, although it may feel like she's being protective lol. Him being logical is actually really good, 'cause she is, too. His pessimism won't bother her - she'll either chuckle at it and call him silly, or try to prove why things won't go wrong. He doesn't have to be a fighter, and in fact it would be good for her to have someone who can help her to relax.

Did you want to start up a meeting rp? She's a Patron, so she'd be likely to be on border patrols if you wanted them to meet up while she's patrolling and he's.. doing something, what's his rank? lol. She likes the ocean so she'd be down there a lot in her off time, maybe they can meet there?

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:37 pm
WHY IZ HANA ALL - I DUN WANT NO BABIES?!

VODDY IS GONNA GIVE HER A TALKING TOOOOOO

hesowantsgrandcubbinsnow;w;

----

Here!

These are my pretties!

There are probably quite a few you don't recognize, MEET MY NEWBIES! <3
If you see someone you like, go ahead and ask about em. Some are taken, but some aren't :3

ITS RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH SOA IN THIS THREAD >:3

Ta-lem: Umeme is always open for some RP with her sweetheart of a son <3 She never got to have much and now that she's all grown up .. I bet she's regretting it. WE SHOULD GO BACK IN TIME AND FIX THIS! Also! Ovarian Paint - who owns his other Momma is back from her hiatus! I bet she'd love some RP as well ;3

Kirafiki: She should totally think about a summer love plot with Mlinzi. They couldn't be mates, because he has plans for that plot down the road. But I am totally looking for drama for him which involves impregnating every lady that comes his way >3> *except he never knows they get preggo* If you're interested in something like that, I can go into more detail!

Sha'uri: I want her babies, forget all your plans. She is mine now X3

Tazi here is totally looking for some breeding RPs to help her get started on some baby making. So if you have anyone you wanna get a feel for, or perhaps needs breeding RPs themselves SHE'S YOUR GAL!

The rest is in your hands *sagenod*

*BUMPS THIS THREAD UP*

Rennekae

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out