Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
(PRP) Doing Some Research (Aysria and Braven) Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:36 pm
"How did you become such a sweet stallion, Braven?" Aysria questioned him, putting her own book down and turning more in his direction. Her hand still rested on his, and it took her a moment before she realized it still rested there.

"Sorry about that," she blushed, moving her hand off of his, as much as she regretted it. She had enjoyed the feel of his hand, even if it was only for a split second. "My dream reading is wonderful. It's nice to learn what certain dreams mean. If you ever have a bad dream or a dream you think means something, I can probably tell you what it is. I've been studying up on bad dreams all week. Next week I'll probably move on to geography or something else," the Ista explained, looking over at his books. "Do you need help with your research?"

He probably wants you to shush so he can do his own research.

She admired the fact that he tried to help families with their issues since not many people were willing to do a job like that. It made her wonder if he had some sort of family issue of his own that made him want to work to fix others. Whatever the reason was, she respected him for it and would assist in anyway she could if he allowed it.

Dooma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 pm
OpticPeach

Braven shook his head as he spoke. "I am not that sweet a stallion. I just don't like seeing the young ones hurting not knowing why and thinking that is is their faults. It is hard on the parents to have troubled foals but it is often even harder on the foals. It seems once the young ones get a certain idea in their heads it gets harder and harder to get it out of them. And the longer they go believing this the more they suffer." He had spoken all of this in a soft almost haunted tone not seeming to mind her hand atop his. Just as she had been pulling it off he hand been turning his hand up to take a hold of it but he had been to slow and she had withdrawn the hand from him.

With a smile he shook his head again. "No need to be sorry miss Aysria." He listened as she continued speaking about the dreams. "Oh wow bad dreams must be very interesting. Maybe I should read a few of these dream books I am sure it could help some in my studies. Which books that you have read would you suggest is a good start for someone with no dream experience?" He asked seeming genuinely interesting. Then with a bit of a smile he added. "Do you ever study something longer than a week?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:48 pm
"You are a sweet stallion. Not many would even think to do what you're doing. It must be a big help to all of the foals and their parents," Aysria smiled, placing her tan hand back on his splotched one since he didn't seem to mind it too much. She just hoped she wasn't overstepping her boundaries with him. Turning more towards him, she smiled happily when he asked about which books she would recommend to him.

"I suggest this one," she replied to his question, handing him a small blue book she had already read through once before. "This is a good book to start out with., It explains the basics and how to interpret everything at first." Looking at her own books she laughed softly. She really did have odd tastes when it came to reading.

"It depends on if I enjoy the subject or if I find something useful to do with the subject I'm reading about. I've been reading up on dreams for about two weeks now, but haven't really found anyone to help with their dreams, so I might move on."

Dooma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 am
OpticPeach

Braven gave her a gentle smile, "Thank you. It is really kind of you to say that miss Aysria. I do what I can." He looked at her hand suddenly back on his. Her touch was very soft and he wondered if she was doing it to comfort him or if it was more to comfort herself. Of course he was not the type to point it out. Not that he minded it. There was nothing wrong with holding hands. not that they were holding hands. He would have to again turn his hand up if he were to hold her hand.

At the suggestion of the book he shifted his hand from under hers to take the small blue book she held out. "The basics would be best to start with. Get a good foot hold in it." He brought the book closer and flipped threw it a bit. "You would not mind it I check this out and take this home with me would you?"

He smiled at her and this time he reached out to place his hand atop hers, "Oh I am sure that there are tons of things you can use the study of dreams for. I know lots of Mearh who can't sleep well because of dreams. Maybe you could open a sleep study center if that is something you find interesting."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:22 pm
"Maybe I can. That would probably help a lot of people," Aysria said thoughtfully, laughing softly as she thought of something. "I would probably have to start it out in my own home since I don't have much money. Not having a job does that to you." Smiling as he flipped through the book, happy that he seemed interested in it.

"Go ahead and take it with you. I don't mind at all. You'll probably get more out of it now than I will. I've read through it at least three times already." His warm hand gently resting on hers felt nice and allowed her to relax a little bit more. She was usually an uptight mare, but there was something about this kind stallion that made her want to relax and not be so stern.

"Do you enjoy your job? Or do you feel as if you simply must do it?" she questioned curiously, trying to learn more about the stallion. "Or would you rather stay mysterious and let me attempt to figure out things on my own?" She laughed lightly at this.

Dooma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:41 pm
OpticPeach

"My office is in my home as well. I can not afford my own office just yet. But normally I meet with the foals somewhere outside that way they feel more free and less trapped." He said trying to help encourage her to try her own business if that is something she wanted. Sometimes starting your own business was the best thing a person could do.

He nods and set the blue book next to his journal. "I will take it then. I look forward to reading it. Thank you miss Aysria." Unaware of her normal nature Braven found her relaxed talkative manner refreshing and enjoyable. It was nice to have her keeping him company. His sister would be very glad that he was not sitting alone all day again.

When she asked him if he enjoyed his job he stopped to think a moment. Most of the time his job broke his heart. Though he was glad when he was able to help a foal or two over come the pain he never was it still hurt him. Her last comment made his brow furrow in confusion. "Have you attempt to figure it out. I don't know how you would be able to figure it out without talking to me. Don't worry though I don't mind answering. I just needed to think. I enjoy my job when I can help someone...but each case breaks my heart."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:45 pm
"I will have to look into starting up something like that. It might even help people," she nodded, already coming up with ideas for it. She had never really thought of doing something like he suggested, but now that she thought about it she might even enjoy doing something like that. It would give her more reason to continue her studies on dreams, and she could help people in the process. It seemed like a winning situation to her.

"Would you be willing to help me with it? I mean, if I really did start it?" Aysria asked nervously, running her hand through her hair with her free hand. "I know starting a business is hard, and since you have experience and all, I mean.." she stumbled out, blushing at how awkward she was being. "I'll just stop talking now before I embarrass myself more," she finally finished.

"I do hope you don't work yourself too hard. It wouldn't be healthy for you or the foals that come to you. Do you speak to anyone when something upsets you?"

Dooma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:54 pm
OpticPeach

"I think you will do very well. And it could help lots of people. Not only could you continue to come and free to study other things in your spare time." Braven said gently and thought she would be a good sleep therapist. She could do lots of good. After all her patterns could help lull anyone into a nice nights sleep.

"Of course I will help you as best I can. I could maybe be a patient for you. I don't sleep myself normally. I don't have much money to help you get started but I could send some clients to you when they have trouble sleeping. It is not uncommon for those with emotional distress to have issues sleeping." He patted her hand trying to calm her down. "You don't have to stop talking miss Aysria. It is not like you asked me to sleep with you. And you should not be embarrassed to ask for help."

He laughed softly and brought his comforting hand up to stroke back some of his bright mane, "I am the hardest judge of myself I am afraid. And no I don't speak to anyone. I do not follow my own advice. I know it does work for others but it does not help me...."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:11 pm
Aysria smiled happily at his encouragement, pleased that he thought she had a chance at it. Reaching over, she blushed and hugged the stallion quickly, not wanting things to get too awkward as she hugged him. She was just happy to have someone believe in her for once.

"I'll gladly assist you and anyone else you send my way, Braven. Not sleeping isn't healthy for anyone, especially someone like you who has to help so many," she said, blushing lightly at his comment about sleeping with him. "It would be very rude and very blunt of me to ask such a question as that. I don't even think I'd be able to ask it without turning red, especially since I'm not even good at flirting," the Ista laughed softly.

"I-if you'd like, you could come talk to me if you needed to. I could help you with your dreams or whatever you needed. That is, if you'd want my help," she muttered, stumbling over a few words nervously.

Dooma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:55 pm
OpticPeach

Braven blinked at the hug suddenly very much aware that Aysria was a young mare. He hated himself for the blush that crossed his face and he gently patted her back before she let go. He coughed a bit and nods, "Thank you for your willing assistance miss Aysria. "Well I would not say rude. very forward yes and I would have to politely decline your offer had you done that. But that would make two of us. I can not flirt myself." He laughed softly, "Everyone else i my family has that ability but I do not."

He smiled, 'Thank you for that. I might need to take you up on that. I think most of my dreams are memories of my past but I don't know. Of course I would not mind your help with some things. After all how else can I help you with your business...that is of course if that is something you would like to do. Please dont force yourself into it if you would rather do something else, just because I thought you would be good at it."

He blushed a bit and looked down at his books. "I am sorry...normally I am not so forward and open with my speech." He said gently.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 pm
"Trust me, I wouldn't have." Aysria paused for a moment as what she said actually registered in her brain. "I m-mean, that's not what I meant. Y-you're a very handsome stallion, I mean, it would be - oh I give up," she blushed profusely, covering her face in embarrassment. She sounded like a blubbering idiot, and on top of that had probably insulted him. Today was just not her day at all.

"I would gladly help you out with whatever problem you had, and I'm not doing it because you thought I would be good at it or anything. I had honestly never thought of doing something like that, and the suggestion was a very good one. I do believe I would enjoy it a lot," she muttered, her face still in her hands to hide the very obvious, dark red blush that had crept onto her face.

"It's fine that you're being forward and open. It's much better than my fumbling speech," she laughed nervously, still hiding her face for fear that she would just say something stupid again the moment she looked at him.

Dooma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:22 pm
OpticPeach

Braven blushed a bit at her words and he shook his head reaching over to pat her arms. "It is okay...I understand miss Asyria. I did not take offense to you saying you would not have asked. It is fine. He smiled at her though his pale cheeks were darker with blush. He removed his hand from her's not wanting to make things more awkward for either of them.

He looked down at the books as she covered her face not wanting him to see her blush. He tried to give her some privacy but looking else where. "Well thank you for the help and I shall try to help you out as well anyway I can." He said.

He shook his head, "Your speech is just fine miss Asyria. I am not often so forward nor am I easy of speech. But I try too when I am with a nervous foal. Not that I think you foal like. You are easy to speak with though." He smiled and sighed. In an attempt to help ease the growing tension he took a deep breath and asked, "Would you like to get some lunch?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:48 pm
Aysria looked up at the multicolored stallion and smiled, nodding at his suggestion. She hadn't really had food all day. She had been far too busy looking for new books to eat, and now that he had mentioned it her stomach made a very obvious growl. She always tried to go without eating so she could read more, but it never did work.

"Apparently my stomach likes this plan a lot. I will gladly go to lunch with you," the Ista smiled, slowly relaxing again as she got over her earlier embarrassment. Seeing his own blush at what she had said, she lightly patted his hand and laughed lightly.

"Looks like we're both bad at these kinds of things. Living alone and only getting out to go to the library doesn't really help with my social life." Standing up and stretching, she picked up her books and glanced over at him. "I'm ready to go whenever you are, mister Braven. All I have to do is check out the books."

Dooma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:44 pm
OpticPeach

Braven gave a nod, "Hopefully your stomach wont get my complaining." he said with a friendly laugh. He stood up gathering the books he had brought for himself and the one she gave him to check out. He could not help but give a sad little smile, "Yes it would see that we both lack certain social skills. But I am sure that there is nothing wrong with a bit of lacking in that area. Maybe I should introduce you to my sister, she is very out going and I sure you two would get along. She could help both of us get a bit more of a social life."

He pushed in his chair and smiled, "Shall we head to the check out. I hope you wont mind an inn tavern for lunch. Though I guess we could go to a cafe if you would prefer that. I don't know your taste so either one is just fine by me."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:30 pm
"You have a sister?" Aysria questioned curiously, trying to imagine what she would be like. A female version of him that was outgoing just sounded odd to her. "It must be nice having a sister. Are the two of you close at all?" she asked softly, trying to imagine what having a sibling would be like. Having been an only child, she didn't know what it was like to have a sibling to talk to.

"I'm okay with going wherever you want. I don't really go anywhere besides the library, so I have no idea what is good to eat and what isn't. I usually just eat things at home by myself, so anything you suggest I'll be okay with."

Dooma

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces