Reply Roleplay (dice)
(Also on Ice) Anzelm Levethix Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:33 am
Seeing there was fighting, Anzelm consults his group.

"Yeah, looks like there was a fight there. Whaddya think? I say we confront those three right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:40 pm
Pulling out his great axe, Bansky prepares to start running at the group.

Xessus interjects with "Are you all just planning on rushing towards them? Or were you going to go in with a plan? I'd rather not be shot, but armor rubs me the wrong way. In a previous life, I drowned because my armor weighed me down..."

Jolla rolls her eyes a bit and sighs before saying "He does kind of have a point."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:19 pm
"Yeah, I figure ask them what the hell happened, and oh crap big and green is about to charge them all."

Anzelm sees Bansky. He runs up and quickly whispers to him.

"Hold up, pally! I didn't mean kill them before getting answers out of them. We'll axe them if they respond with weapons instead of words. Sounds good?"

To show Bansky he means business, he unsheathes his scimitar, nods, and slowly walks towards them with him. He calls out to them.

"Hey guys, what's up? Mind, uh, telling me what happened here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:51 pm
ChronoWarrior

"Hold up, pally! I didn't mean kill them before getting answers out of them. We'll axe them if they respond with weapons instead of words. Sounds good?"

To show Bansky he means business, he unsheathes his scimitar, nods, and slowly walks towards them with him. He calls out to them.

Now, to most people, walking up on someone with weapons drawn after they've been fighting as a sign of peace is generally considered to be counter productive, as evidenced when the large burly man sees the party approaching and calls out to his two companions with a roar, firing his crossbow at Anzelm.

The bolt itself flies towards Anzelm but veers off just a little bit to the right, missing him. Now that the two groups are aware of each other, Xessus just says "Well, that worked out well."
Bansky just roars out "You shoulda just let me crush 'em!"

Anzelm can see now why the two larger guys were so burly now that they're ~ 80' away: They were both orcs. The lookout drops his crossbow and moves to grab his great axe, as does the one with the horses.
The smaller man turns, and appears to be a human (As best you can tell from 80 ft away) dressed up in winter clothes, and moves to back away behind the Wagon.

Roll initiative.

Mystery human: 22
Xessus 19
Jolla 18
Orcs: 14
Bansky: 5  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
NaturesProfit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:56 pm
((Rolling Inititative. +5.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 pm
Note: Due to the fact the ground is currently ice and snow, no charge/run actions are allowed.

BATTLE: STARTO~!
Mystery man takes his turn and slips behind the wagon. out of sight, out of mind.

Xessus moves forward and, raising his hands and muttering some words, causes some white, sparkling vapors to envelope and swirl around the cart, the orcs and the horses. The effect only lasts a second or two, but the two orcs stagger around a little before both of them fall to the ground.

"What in the hells was that?" Jolla says, confused.

"Words from my ancestors. A lullaby we do to put children to bed." He mutters back.

Jolla just stares at him. "Don't do that to me."

Xessus doesn't turn, but says "You're not a child."

Jolla, putting away her crossbow, moves forward and draws out her shield and morningstar.

The orcs are... uh... asleep in the snow.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 pm
Anzelm gets a smug smile on his face upon seeing the great help Xessus has already been.

"Hey! Look at them all on the ground, taking a snooze. Thanks a ton, pal! Let's make it so they are taking a dirt nap!"

Anzelm moves forward thirty feet. He then stops to take a moment to start using some magic. Using his off-hand, he raises it again his body, as if guarding himself. He then shouts elven words, and a giant ethereal shield appears in front of him, before it disappears into his body.

"That's what I'm talking about! Let's go Bansky, let's go!"

((Casted Shield. +4 AC.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:38 pm
Bansky roars with delight as he takes his Falcion and moves forward. He only pauses to decide whether he wanted to use his Earthbreaker or Greatsword to try and murder these men.
Blitzing past Anzelm, he apparently opted to go with the Earthbreaker.

===========================================================================

The robed person is seen climbing on top of the wagon and pauses for a second. He looks around for a moment to see what happened to his two orc guards, before seeing them on the ground. Weighing his options, he opts to move and dive off the wagon and fall on top of one of the orcs, waking him up.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:44 am
Xessus shrugs as Anzelm runs past him, saying "I hope you weren't expecting a repeat. It's quite draining on me to call upon my ancestral works."

He opts to instead to draw out his crossbow and loads it, saying "I think I'll stay right here. Have fun."

Jolla continues to move down and, with a holler, takes a double move action towards the orc and human.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:46 pm
Thinking he should wait out to see what Bansky will do, Anzelm holds up for a brief moment to see what his half-orc ally has in store for the enemy.  

NaturesProfit

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:30 pm
The Orc, standing up and knocking the human off of his back, grabs his greataxe and prepares to meet the momentum of Bansky.

Bansky is undeterred. Roaring as he brings his Earthbreaker high overhead with a two-handed swing, he collides into the orc. The orc raises his axe shaft to try and deflect the blow, but Bansky's sheer muscle, combined with the weight of the Earthbreaker, makes the orc's defensive efforts a moot point. Bansky slams the orc to the ground with enough force to send a small cloud of snow away from the orc's impact zone. The ground around his shoulder staining the snow red in a growing fashion.

Bansky roars once again, thumping his chest with a fist.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:38 pm
"Whoa, oh! Great move right there, big guy! Save some for me!"

Seeing Bansky brutally destroy an Orc, he double times so he stands right next to him. He gives a taunting notion to the human.

"Think you'll have a better chance with me?? Gimme all you got!"

((Double move action.))  

NaturesProfit

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:44 pm
The man slithers back a little bit away from Bansky. Muttering a few words, Anzelm guessing they were curse words, the guy rolls over and gives the other orc a quick shake, waking him out of his sleepytime state.

Xessus passes his turn, opting to not get any closer to a bunch of angry-looking people.

Jolla, huffing and puffing, makes it over to join up with Bansky, opposite to Anzelm.

The human in Winter robes says something in orcish, to which the Orc stands up and maintains a defensive stance as he draws his greataxe up as well.  
NaturesProfit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 am
Anzelm closes his eyes for a brief moment, and shouts "Oh yeeah!". His scimitar glows with a red energy.

((1 arcane point to give +1 attack/damage to my weapon.))

He mutters some elven words and waggles his fingers. His left hand then starts glowing with a purple energy. He then runs towards the orc, and swipes at his enemy.

((Spellstrike to deliver Arcane Mark. +6.))  

NaturesProfit

NaturesProfit rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 am
((Scimitar damage, +2.))

Making his mark, Anzelm swings his scimitar across the orc's chest, leaving a red colored "A" on his chest on top of a gash from the weapon.

" 'A' for Anzelm! Take THAT, orc!"  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces