Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
Your thoughts on Pewdiepie. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think he should perish?
  yes
View Results

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:17 pm
I used to like him, but the constant shouts of 'p***s' and 'v****a' kind of gets old.

Some of the jokes make me giggle, and I like the way he rages over the simplest tasks, but it's not like I'm a cultist or something.

Basically, it's just a sort of 'hey, he's popular and he's getting a lot of money from the pre-adolescent kids he's projecting to, so I guess it's okay' or 'this guy is so overrated, I'm going back to [insert obscure YT LPer]'.

The only reason why I'm somewhat okay is that he has an Italian girlfriend and I absolutely adore Italy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:32 am
I wouldnt say I'm a fan. I watch some video's and some I just immediatly click away. ^_^
I actually do like his girlfriend, and I watch every one of her video's. : p  

Chiruro

reddeath26

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:24 am
Meridianna
I've been watching his videos for a couple years now. I find him entertaining, and he truly is a generous person who loves his fans. But... he's really changed over the years. Before he got really popular, he didn't act so goofy during his videos; there was less screaming, less crazy voices, less cursing... It's like he's trying too hard to be funny now to appease his new fans, and he just comes off as annoying at times.

I have only watched one of his videos and that is the impression I got. It was interesting enough for me to watch the whole video, but not enough for me to watch anymore of his stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:55 am
Wuppa Wuppa
I used to like him, but the constant shouts of 'p***s' and 'v****a' kind of gets old.

Some of the jokes make me giggle, and I like the way he rages over the simplest tasks, but it's not like I'm a cultist or something.

Basically, it's just a sort of 'hey, he's popular and he's getting a lot of money from the pre-adolescent kids he's projecting to, so I guess it's okay' or 'this guy is so overrated, I'm going back to [insert obscure YT LPer]'.

The only reason why I'm somewhat okay is that he has an Italian girlfriend and I absolutely adore Italy.

0h my gosh.
..exactly what I thought :0
Like, de EXACT.
heart
同じ意見って、いいわねぇ♪

Enya Erisu

Romantic Bear

Scholar Lien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:14 am
He says some things that I don't really like...at all. But he has introduced me to games that were pretty interesting--a lot of indie horror games, I guess. I just...hate the fact that he seems to make a lot of mysoginistic jokes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:12 pm
I guess I must be a grandma because I didn't know who he was till I saw him show up on SouthPark... meh.  

MsMash

Clean Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Sacred Darkness
Crew

Lonely Hellhound

12,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:13 pm
i watch him purely for his indie horror games and his photoshop videos. i have a pretty boring life, so anything amuses me really.

i can understand why he is the #1 youtuber, but he is a little bit repetitive.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:21 pm
From the responses, I take it my life will be more fulfilling now than it will be after I watch this pukiepiederpewda something, which I won't.

I live through ya'll guys  

Carrionmon
Crew

Ruthless Astronomer

16,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:52 pm
As a person, I think Pewdiepie is an ok kind of guy, but as a gamer commentator, he's really obnoxious and loud. I could go either way, I just honestly don't care that much. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:32 am
I actually really like him. I don't think he should "perish" like the poll at the top says. He's a really nice guy and he gives the majority of his money to charity. How can you hate someone like that?  

xXDivineGothicaXx

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:00 am
I must say I don't fancy him. As a fellow Swede the humour he has is childish among this country. I just get a feeling of a well translated jokes for 5-10 year olds  
General Chat etc..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff