Submit

Luciella Latte
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Nɪᴄᴋʏ Kɪᴛᴛʏ
████████████████████████████████████
"I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴡʜᴏ I ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ."

Nicky took to the sky with his arms around Sebby.

{Exit Hill, Enter Treehouse}

"I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ."
████████████████████████████████████

User Image

BerryLovin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:47 pm
Lo'gosh

User Image

Lo'gosh had arrived at the hill,and he sat on the tree,looking to the sky. "Poor little Lo'gosh,all alone in this world. You were born a half breed and always will be. It's because of this,no one wants you." A voice appeared to say. "That's not true,there's someone out there for me. Who are you to say I'm unwanted." He replied back. The voice laughed. "You can say that,orphan. Hell,you can even believe it. You're nothing and will live and die alone in the future. There's nothing there or here for you. You think those students you met,actually want to be your friend. Ha,I bet they'd kill you in an instant your foresight wanes. Face it,no one likes someone they can't beat. You think they respect you for it,when in truth they hate you for it." The voice spoke out again,laughing the entire time. "You're wrong,I am not alone,I will have friends. This gift of foresight will make me one of the most respected Half-elf in the history of the elves. You'll see, Jaedan. You will never use me for your selfish,petty needs. As you lie in your death,you hope of being reborn,but I shallnot allow it to come to pass, NEVER!" Lo'gosh argued back. Fang had joined him now. Since she joined,to confort her ally, she came upon him in yet another process in which he argues with his dark self. Jaedan was in histeria and laughter at what he seen as a weakling and a disgrace to be half-elf at all. "You're not a true elf nor human. You'll never be accepted by either race." Jaedan said,as he laughed more. "I'll show you,Jaedan. You'll see that I will prevail in my goals to make friends and hone my ability of foresight,and survive." Lo'gosh shouted back,as he shot a volley of arrows all about the dead tree that rested on the hill. "Light will prevail,over you,Jaedan. You may inhabit my body,but you've no control over me,demon." he said to the other half.Lo'gosh's other wildlife companions joined Fang in the viewing of the half-elf fighting himself. They couldn't help him,even if they tried. Even the comfort of the Grizzly bear,Rein,had no effect on stopping the arguement,with confort,nor did her cubs,who pawed at the poor Lo'gosh,the orphan,as he fought himself. They could only watch,as could any other onlooker,as long as they kept a safe distance away from him,so that they didn't get hurt in the swinging of the elf's glaive,or volleys of arrows. "What are we if not slaves to this torment?!" Lo'gosh screamed aloud,as he tried to drown out the cunning and harmful words of the dark half of himself. "How can one fight himself?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sonoski

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image
Hʀ

Haru jumped a bit startled as he heard yelling at the top of the hill. He held his fishbowl tightly as he silently climbed up the hill. He made sure to be careful, not knowing who was at the top. He couldnt help but feel chills down his spine and trembling in his fingertips."Its really creepy out here...." He soon made it to the top, seeing Lo'gosh there. It seemed like he was talking to himself, but Haru made sure not to be rude.

"I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 pm
Lo'gosh

User Image
Jaeden went away,but was still present. Lo'gosh then turned his eyes in the direction of the onlooker. "You can show yourself now,I know you're there." Lo'gosh said,as he turned to look in the direction of another student,holding a fishbowl,not caring that his tattoos and eyes were glowing teal,which indicated that Jaeden was still there. "Why were you watching me?" he said,as he awaited a reply.

Sonoski

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sonoski

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
Hʀ

He blinked before walking up to him and looked at him nervously.."Im sorry! i didnt mean to be rude or anything....i just heard you from far away so i got curious! Im Haru, nice to meet ya!" He smiled hoping that he wouldnt get mad for him being so nosy. Sometimes Haru did sneak into trouble by being too curious at times with people.

"I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 am
User Image

Willow Hama

I Will Not Rest...

Willow explored the outer edges of the academy first, the more spooky regions. She was slowly walking around the hill, a light breeze picking up as she drew closer. Her eyes were empty and her face expressionless. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks, the wind blowing the bottom of her skirt up slightly. There were two others here. Her cold eyes fell onto them. "Who are you?" She asked them, her voice empty of any emotion.

... Until Chaos Reigns.

User Image

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

NutellaTurtle

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:51 am
✓Saliichi "Sali" Azsune✓
"I'll smile at you..........and kill you."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░

User Image
Sali smiled as she looked at the pouring rain, she smiled sadly and was crying in it but if someone where to approach they would be able tell."......." She sat in a patch of grass letting herself get soaked as here eyes flicked from normal to a dark purple. "There's nowhere for me here.......I just want to go home.....back to streets....where I'll be alone...and no amount of kindness will kill me like this...... " Sali smiled as she went into an illusion, her eyes vanished and she fell back and leaned on a tree. She dreamed- no she escaped from the pain she felt and her brokenness. Maybe she was heart broken or maybe just feeling broken it was unknown. Rain water filled her empty eye sockets but was quickly absorbed and drained out from her pores.

"....I guess it can't be helped you really are something ya' know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 am
User Image
Jack Frost

Mood: Calm and curious.

OOC:

He had yet to come to this place called the Dark Hill, but it was pleasant enough in his opinion, especially with the current down poor of rain. He was walking around the hill, oddly enough not looking to be getting saturated by the rain in the slightest, when he happened across a young looking female lying on her back. He approached her with his hands casually slipped in his pockets and a small grin playing on his lips, but when he made it to her and was standing over her he raised a brow as he noticed she had no eyes. After a moment of looking her over in silence he spoke up his voice calm and smooth and curious sounding. “And who is this I have stumbled upon?” As he finished speaking the irises of his eyes flashed a dully glowing cobalt blue and the rain around him and Sali seemed to bead around an invisible dome keeping the rain from falling on them anymore. Now Jack just waited staring down at her to see if he would get any kind of response.  

First of Four

NutellaTurtle

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:36 pm
First of Four

✓Saliichi "Sali" Azsune✓

User Image
Sali made no movements nor had she responded by sound."......." She stayed the same for a while until ant crawled onto her her slightly paled face. Once the little visitor neared her empty eye sockets, it was sucked into her eye socket and was gone without a trace. Another little ant visitor crawled around her broken smile that she wore and ventured onward to her cheekbone until the same occurance was repeated. Even with the occurance that happened no more than twice, Sali was undisturbed. Sali didn't move nor did anything else transpire with her eye sockets.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
Jack Frost

Mood: Calm and interested.

OOC:

He watched intently at the scene before him and his smile sharpened as he witnessed the fate of the two ants. Then without a word he pulled his right hand from his pocket and haled it out with an open palm where a sphere of spiraling ice cold water about the size of a baseball formed, hovering about a centimeter above his palm. With a light chuckle the hydro demon gripped the ball of water as if it were solid before suddenly he tossed it lightly from his hand. Where it feel onto Sali’s chest with a splash of icy liquid.  

First of Four

NutellaTurtle

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:34 pm
First of Four

✓Saliichi "Sali" Azsune✓

User Image
"......." Sali still didn't move, the liquid would just simply slide off after she got hurt. It rose the question if she was a heavy sleeper or Dead? The only thing that reacted was her eyes that dragged objects into another dimension when they were close enough..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Jack Frost

Mood: Calm and interested.

OOC:

Raising a brow at the lack of reaction a lightly perplexed look came to Jack’s face as he stared at the tomboyish looking girl. It had been nothing more than cold water that he had dropped her but still, anyone who was “normal” enough would have waken up after being splashed with it. This lead Jack to believe that he was not dealing with someone who was truly asleep considering she smelled very much alive. So with a light chuckle and a flash dull cobalt blue glow from his irises the temperature of the water within five yards of where he stood suddenly plummeted, turning liquid and gaseous water into ice rather quickly.  

First of Four

NutellaTurtle

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:26 pm
First of Four

✓Saliichi "Sali" Azsune✓

User Image
"......." Sali still didn't move, it seemed her body had adjust its temperature naturally since she didn't or show any signs of goosebumps or frostbite.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
Jack Frost

Mood: Lightly annoyed through his own curiosity.

OOC:

Now Jack’s smile faded and a strait look came across his face and his brow narrowed. He then held out his right hand to his side with a light fist and the irises of his eyes began to glow lightly as he muttered something under his breath which sounded like the whisper of a ghost speaking a language lost to time. Then suddenly in his hand formed a sword made of sheer cut crystal clear ice with a saber styled blade. There was something beyond this blade being simply made out of ice however as throughout its translucent innards was a network of veins of the same cobalt blue color as the irises of his eyes. With a sudden swift movement he had the tip of the blade less than an inch above the surface of her belly, a look in his eye threatening that he would thrust the blade into her at any moment. .  

First of Four

NutellaTurtle

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:46 am
First of Four

✓Saliichi "Sali" Azsune✓
"IThere is nothing for me.....I have no heart...they say."

User Image
"........." Sali still didn't move, it seemed her body had adjust its temperature naturally again since she didn't or show any signs of goosebumps or frostbite. Her bodily slightly reacted to the sword by only absorbing the ice essence form a moment. The ice her body absorbed came out a white awful smelling gas from her pores. Little tiny animals and insect were dying from it which meant it was poisonous. She hadn't moved from the whole thing and remained the same. Then a abrupt gust of wind came as a crow landed on Sali's head.Then flew off, when it was far enough it transformed into the real Sali. Her arm was burned due to the effects of using a transformation trick while not being in her own body. She escaped by running away silently leaving the man with a hollow corpse.

{exit}

Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas