Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
Earth magic class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:22 pm
Espana_mas_alla
he look out the window with his hands behind his back and stare at the sky gets black and it start to rain-"ah i love the rain how its brings out the land beautiy

" mhm, everything is much more green after the rain..." he sat the rocks back down " something i know a lot about haha" he chuckled, opening a window, hopping to a tree, sitting on the branch  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:22 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
he look out the window with his hands behind his back and stare at the sky gets black and it start to rain-"ah i love the rain how its brings out the land beautiy

" mhm, everything is much more green after the rain..." he sat the rocks back down " something i know a lot about haha" he chuckled, opening a window, hopping to a tree, sitting on the branch

can you feel it?  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:28 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

can you feel it?

"i spent pretty much my whole life in the forest.." he chuckled and wiggled his ears "thats what us eleven people do.."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

can you feel it?

"i spent pretty much my whole life in the forest.." he chuckled and wiggled his ears "thats what us eleven people do.."
yeah that we are  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:23 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

can you feel it?

yeah that we are

he chuckled as he dropped from the tree, landing on his feet, standing in the rain "so what do you have planned?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:27 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

can you feel it?

yeah that we are

he chuckled as he dropped from the tree, landing on his feet, standing in the rain "so what do you have planned?"

oh the same bug the hell out of reviene  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:29 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

can you feel it?

yeah that we are

"haha, sounds fun" he looked at him smiling "but i meant lesson plans"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

can you feel it?

yeah that we are

snap his finger and change into his new outfit then disappear and reappear beside him- lets see.....what to find indgridents for my potion  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:09 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
yeah that we are

snap his finger and change into his new outfit then disappear and reappear beside him- lets see.....what to find indgridents for my potion

"hmm..." he looked around then at the teacher " What are you trying to make...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:23 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
yeah that we are

"hmm..." he looked around then at the teacher " What are you trying to make...?"
evil chuckle"something for reviene and akria wedding  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:49 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

"ahh i see, youre going too? " he chuckled " well im up, tell me what to look for"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:55 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

"ahh i see, youre going too? " he chuckled " well im up, tell me what to look for"
dragon blood,kappa claw,mermaid tears,and pixies juice from a female one  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:27 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

i think i have the tears in my house... and the claw... but that is it" he looked at him "how soon can you get the rest?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:30 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

i think i have the tears in my house... and the claw... but that is it" he looked at him "how soon can you get the rest?"
show him a jar that contain a female pixie-want me to show to extract the juice from her  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:47 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

show him a jar that contain a female pixie-want me to show to extract the juice from her

he nodded "yes please.." he smiled and payed attention  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces