Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
E-5 The Art of Air Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:59 pm
Notices the girl come into the classroom and quickly ducks behind one of the desks, inexplicably nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:51 pm
"Um.......hello? Anyone there?"

*looks around class room and notice slight piece of a head sticking up and walks towards that desk with paper airplane project in arms*  

Dreamer1204

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:55 pm
Jumps up quickly, accidentally knocking over the chair in the process. "Oh.. uhm.. Hi... Sorry about that." She picks the chair back up. "I-I'm Mira. I sorta missed the class." She holds out the notebook she found. "Is this yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 pm
I got up from my desk, and I carefully put my notebook, writing utensils, and my unfinished airplane into my schoolbag before heading out. "I will do my best, Mr. Giovanni!" I said to him with a smile on my face. "See you next time!"

Just as I took my first step, I nearly lost my balance by waddling from side to side, crying in fear of landing on my face and losing my school supplies.  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Veron Mic
Crew

Feral Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am
(( Added, before leaving after all of the students))

Just as the two students were gathering their things, two more showed up through the door. A girl who seemed disappointed in her tardiness, a mousy child whom cautiously observed her surroundings (i.e. a shy girl). "Ahh, welcome to the last few minutes of class!" The teacher had exclaimed. Upon giving direction, he watched as the they all worked on their aircraft, seeing the new arrival's achieving the goal. "We have a winner!" Giovanni raised a tube formed of rolled paper, announcing her achievement. "Tomorrow, at the end of class,you shall explain to your fellow classmates how it works against the opposing currents that are blocking the aircraft's flight. Also, try doing it without using scissors as well, though it was a nice touch." Prof. Giovanni nodded in satisfaction that even though this lesson might be confusing to his students now, it would lead to better understanding tomorrow. "Nice work everyone, I shall be expecting your results by tomorrow!" The windows 'inexplicably close' with nothing more than a final gust, the skylight as well.

((After all the students leave for the day, Prof. Giovanni leaves as well, via last comment on page one))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 pm
After I finally managed to regain my balance, I chirped happily, "Yes sir!", before heading on my way.  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:57 pm
Mira sighed to herself, as she packed away her things. As much as she enjoyed completing the project, she wasn't looking forward to speaking in front of everyone, even such a small class. She shuffled out of the classroom, her head hanging low.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:15 pm
*Starts to head home* (School day from yesterday))  

Dreamer1204

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dreamer1204

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:17 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Jumps up quickly, accidentally knocking over the chair in the process. "Oh.. uhm.. Hi... Sorry about that." She picks the chair back up. "I-I'm Mira. I sorta missed the class." She holds out the notebook she found. "Is this yours?"

"yeah, where was it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:20 pm
Nevaeh_Starling
"yeah, where was it?"

She pops her head back into the classroom. "On that desk over there." She points to the notebook, sitting on the desk.  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Dreamer1204

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:03 pm
thx  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:52 pm
The next morning, Giovanni would enter his classroom, opening up all the windows and skylights. Today was rather breezy and enjoyable. He leaned back in the chair, waiting for his students to come in.  

Veron Mic
Crew

Feral Guildsman

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 pm
Veron Mic
The next morning, Giovanni would enter his classroom, opening up all the windows and skylights. Today was rather breezy and enjoyable. He leaned back in the chair, waiting for his students to come in.

toddles into his room, and clambers into his lap. sitting there, he blinks at him, before offering him a white apple, "apple?" cat_smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:31 pm
Star Born Cutie
Veron Mic

toddles into his room, and clambers into his lap. sitting there, he blinks at him, before offering him a white apple, "apple?" cat_smile

"Well kid, it looks like you survived your first night here from the fire lady." He chuckled accepting the offer of the white apple. "What a strange looking apple..." A great desire to be outside took him over. "Say, do you want to see the entire castle from above?" He pointed to the open skylight on the roof.  

Veron Mic
Crew

Feral Guildsman

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 pm
Veron Mic
Star Born Cutie
Veron Mic

"Well kid, it looks like you survived your first night here from the fire lady." He chuckled accepting the offer of the white apple. "What a strange looking apple..." A great desire to be outside took him over. "Say, do you want to see the entire castle from above?" He pointed to the open skylight on the roof.

Ume blinked, before he smiled, "okay!" he said, wiggling his ears a bit as he smiled at the man. Pauses, sensing his teacher drawing near, "rain check! Ume hasto goto class!! BYE BYE!" he said, hugging the mans face before he mad a mad dash for class.  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff