Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Getting Personal. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

no sex for me!
  good for you! =D
  give into the pleasure! >=D
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm
Blackdragon0228
well lets see... with something like this its always your decision on what feels right to both you and your boyfriend. And as goldie said theres plenty of other things to do besides that XD those things are also fun.

Myself....well I'm a believer of not giving it up unless you're in love with the person. So i can count on one hand how many people Ive had sex with. But I did start when I was....17. and I don't really regret it. restraint takes a lot of will power though. and if you're both totally on board then sure not a problem! If either one of you wavers though it could turn into an issue. holding yourself back from what you really want is.....well difficult and sometimes it makes people wander if theyre not getting what they want from someone. not saying that'll happen but.... just be careful ^^

Plus theres ways to have sex and be safe. Ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we waited.....6 months to have sex. and we've always had protection in the form of a condom or birth control for me. and its worked out. just be smart about it and its usually quite alright smile

same here. if i wasn't in love with my ex or current boyfriend i would have never had sex with them.
my first time was with my first boyfriend and i was his first too (and i still think i'm his only one. him and i still talk). we dated for 7 months until we decided to have sex. i was 17 years old and he was 16.
and then my second time was with my current boyfriend, he was of course my second and i was his first and only (we were both 18 ). but i wasn't dating my boyfriend at the time, him and i were just really good friends, and it was around the time we discovered that we were in love with each other.
and i wouldn't say we're holding ourselves back from sex. its just something we're doing to be cautious. its not a big deal. we can totally hold off because we totally do other things for pleasure.
i know i could do birth control, but i don't want to and my boyfriend doesn't want me to either. i'm just worried about what it might do with my body so i'll never hop on the birth control boat. and as far as condoms go... that's one of the reasons why we're stopping and being safe. we buy condoms... but we don't end up using them. plus, certain condoms make me sick after sex or the lubricant rubs off and sex gets rubbery and unromantic because it begins to chaf me down there. its not great. so yeah we've been living on the edge and unsafe sex. which isn't a good thing to gamble with when him and i are both not ready to take care of a baby yet. we would like one, but not when him and i are both living at home, i'm still in school, and we don't even have enough money to support ourselves. i'm surprised i haven't got pregnant yet. hey, maybe i'm not able to have a baby or maybe his sperm isn't fertile. i don't know? but him and i don't want to keep doing what we're doing and find out. because that wouldn't be a great idea. and i would hate to bring my child in to the world and not being able to support like i want to. i'd feel like a terrible mother.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:49 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Hey! Sushi is talking! yum_shrimp

yum_onigiri
it's your choice, and Sushi thinks you're wise for holding off to get other things done first.
start a poke was on Facebook if both of you have one owo

Fear the Sushi! :tamag:

thanks. ^^
and yes i have a Facebook. and i'm already having a poke war with DMS. x.x i guess it won't hurt to start a new one and add you as my fifth friend (i only have 4 guild members... and only built my Facebook for guild members. i really don't use it and come on to it here and there.
My Facebook

yum_onigiri
friend request sent~

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:53 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yum_onigiri
friend request sent~

i do see it. =[

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yum_onigiri
friend request sent~

i do see it. =[

yum_onigiri
i sent it :0A0:

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yum_onigiri
friend request sent~

i do see it. =[

yum_onigiri

oops. i meant *don't , not do, but you got what i meant.
but yeah i dont' see if anywhere. the only thing i got when i logged on was a poke from DMS.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yum_onigiri
friend request sent~

i do see it. =[

yum_onigiri

oops. i meant *don't , not do, but you got what i meant.
but yeah i dont' see if anywhere. the only thing i got when i logged on was a poke from DMS.

sent again
*has something else copied ATM*  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

sent again

got it and accepted it ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:11 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

sent again

got it and accepted it ^^

yum_onigiri
yay owo

Fear the Sushi! yum_tamago

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:20 pm
I see what you mean. huh seems like you might have an allergy to it? which is quite unfortunate. Yea living "on the edge" in that way probably isnt a good idea. Its understandable why you would want to hold off then. Any time ive done it without a condom (though it hasnt been a ton) has scared the hell out of me. Ive never gotten pregnant of course but who knows. I sure don't like risking it. so i can definitely see why you two decided to do what your doing. Long as you stay committed it should be just fine ^^

though I feel like there was something you could do if your condoms were making you sick....like some solution to that that i just can not think of >_<...hmmmm......  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 pm
Yeah I can understand the not wanting to be on the pill thing. It unnaturally disrupts hormonal processes and well, studys are still split on long term effects. Whist Im not a fan of it as a way to prevent pregnancy expecially if being used to avoid periods which a natural bodily process. Of course in the cases where certain people have hormonal problems then I believe the pills can be a good way to pull the body back into a normal hormonal flow again if used properally.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 pm
My motto is pretty much 'do whatever makes you happy'. If you're both happy with this and you feel it's the right thing for your relationship and lives at the moment, awesome. As long as you both communicate and let each other know if this causes any tension or unhappiness in the relationship, of course, but you seem to have good communcation going on. smile

As for the contraception issue, I totally understand not wanting to use things like the pill.
I hope you don't mind my curiosity, with the sickness with condoms, are the certain brands that work ok for you? Do you know what causes it?
With the lube wearing out, that's pretty common. A lot of people still need to buy extra lube to use.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:09 pm
Theres also nuva ring if the pills are something you dont want to do. i didnt like the pills....had bad side effects for me and made me really depressed. but nuva ring worked alright for me. much easier. and no bad side effects. least not for me. might not be for everyone but just rattling off another option.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm
Blackdragon0228
Theres also nuva ring if the pills are something you dont want to do. i didnt like the pills....had bad side effects for me and made me really depressed. but nuva ring worked alright for me. much easier. and no bad side effects. least not for me. might not be for everyone but just rattling off another option.
The nuva ring is a good option for some people, but it can have similar issues to the pill. I've heard of people who have mood/depression problems when they try the nuva ring, the balance just isn't right for their bodies. Everybody is different though, it works great for lots of people.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Blackdragon0228
The nuva ring is a good option for some people, but it can have similar issues to the pill. I've heard of people who have mood/depression problems when they try the nuva ring, the balance just isn't right for their bodies. Everybody is different though, it works great for lots of people.

yup indeed. i was surprised how well it worked for me. id recommend it but that thing was expensive to get every month....thats the biggest drawback.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:42 am
ShadowedMoonlight
My motto is pretty much 'do whatever makes you happy'. If you're both happy with this and you feel it's the right thing for your relationship and lives at the moment, awesome. As long as you both communicate and let each other know if this causes any tension or unhappiness in the relationship, of course, but you seem to have good communcation going on. smile

As for the contraception issue, I totally understand not wanting to use things like the pill.
I hope you don't mind my curiosity, with the sickness with condoms, are the certain brands that work ok for you? Do you know what causes it?
With the lube wearing out, that's pretty common. A lot of people still need to buy extra lube to use.

well, Trojan Bare seemed to be the best i;ve used so far. and i think its just the lubricant that gets to me. i always feel blah afterwards. i hate lubricant.

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff