Welcome to Gaia! ::

UNC: United Nerd Clans

Back to Guilds

A nerdy guild where we play weird and normal rps, as well as host a variety of other nerdy topics and games. 

Tags: Nerd, Roleplay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Free RP 

Reply UNC Forum Graveyard
The Avatar's Creed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:42 am
Ryou guides Go to the camp, being stopped by a White Lotus member. He gets down from Go's back, but holds the reins. "I'm Ryousuke, the new Avatar. I'm sure you heard I was coming here already. This fellow with me is my companion, Tsamma."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 am
The White Lotus member nods, directing them over to Castor and Chi over on the hill. "You might want to talk with Castor. He's the one currently in charge here, we've had some of the older members disperse on other missions."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:45 pm
Chi stretches her back a little, and looks at the young men that had just approached the camp, and smiles. "Wow, the Avatar sure is cute. Well, they both are, and I assume one of them is the Avatar..." she says, giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 pm
Ryou nods, and gives the usual Earth kingdom bow to the guard, before leading Go into the camp, and over to Castor. "Excuse me, are you the one named Castor? My name is Ryousuke, and I'm the Avatar. You can just call me Ryou for short." he says politely. "And this is my platypus bear, Go."  

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

brightsword0
Vice Captain

Versatile Paladin

12,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm
Tsamma followed Ryou's lead as he followed him to Castor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 am
Castor glanced at Chi for a moment, before looking at the avatar and his companion. "I am Castor. And this is Chi."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 pm
Ryou gives the polite Earth kingdom bow to Castor and Chi. "It is nice to meet you." he says, standing back up straight. "I heard that you are in charge here, and I was wondering if you know who my fire bending teacher is." He rubs the back of his hand. "I'm not sure why fire bending is difficult for me...it just it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 am
"Well, I am afraid to say that since there are so few of us at the moment, the firebending master went out on a mission several weeks ago and we have no heard from him since." replied Castor, but that can sometimes be expected. "It has been increasingly difficult to communicate lately."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 pm
Chi pops up between Ryou and Castor, staring at Ryou. "Wow, you have pretty eyes! oooh! They're so green! Say, are you acrobatic? I'm very acrobatic. If you aren't, I could teach you to be! It'll be fun! Oh yeah, and it's getting late. It'll be time for lunch soon. Are you hungry? You had a very long journey." she says, without stopping to let the Avatar speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:33 pm
Tsamma let out a sigh before pulling Chi back with a hand on her shoulder. "How about you lay off a little?" he said to her.  

brightsword0
Vice Captain

Versatile Paladin

12,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XionchanXIV

Feline Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:46 pm
Metsu was on her way to help at the infirmary as she spotted Castor and a few people she didn't recognize. "Could that be..." she pondered outloud as she slowed her pace, "Could that be the avatar?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:50 am
"Well if you want, we can try looking for the fire master in the old dragon dens to the southwest. But..." said Castor, turning his attention to the annoyed Tsamma. "Chi would be going too."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:13 pm
"Yeah, I have to go. I'm the only one who'd be able to perform the dance equally with someone. And, even though I'm not a bender at all, I am from the Fire Nation, thus making for a perfect candidate for the dance." Chi says, smiling, then turning to Tsamma. "Besides, I just have a natural curiosity. Are you always so rude? Why do you have to interrupt my questions. Ooooh! Your eyes are green too! Wow, green eyes are pretty.. I wish I had green eyes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 pm
Ryousuke blinks, then puts his hand on Tsamma's shoulder. "It's fine, Tsamma. She's probably excited to finally meet the new Avatar." he says. "After all, this war between benders and non-benders has been going on for years, and everyone here was waiting for me to come so I can put an end to it."  

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 pm
"I am not so certain, but I do know that they will be hunting you. So choose caution, the crusaders are not to be underestimated."  
UNC Forum Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff